Search found 3 matches

by doug
06 Nov 2004 23:14
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: Hi Res Tara Reid
Replies: 88
Views: 213411

Tara Reid, sadly. Her smile isn't smiling. I't not really funny to get a reputation as a falling down drunk by time you are in your mid 20s or so. Unlike Lindsey Lohan, who is not really "sweet" OR really "Out of control", Tara gets in famous fights (Cindy Margolis) and choices l...
by doug
18 Oct 2004 16:20
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: Hi Res Kristin & Winona
Replies: 60
Views: 69663

There is a secret divide in Hollow-wood between The Upper Class Eloi and the Working Class Morlocks. The Upper Class Eloi are the rail thin squeeze of the month from the Hilton Sisters back to Winona Rider's days welcoming new actors into LAX nude in a sretch limo. You know their Ilk...the truely th...
by doug
27 Jul 2004 02:38
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: My dream girl!
Replies: 109
Views: 220107

Thora Birch and the Real Meaning of Christmas, no, I mean Voluptuous! I found you by GOOGLING Thora. WARNING - Grizzled NOF (Nasty Old F•••er) on premises! I lurk a bit. I really loved the "pore" standard of judging Hi-Rez (if you can see the pores, you've got QUALITY stroke material) Quic...