Search found 69 matches

by Clarissa
05 Jan 2005 21:43
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: Glasses
Replies: 64
Views: 102666

Agree on the glasses it makes chicks look studious.  Although I don't necessarily agree on the Loeb chick being super sexy.  What ever happened to her anyway I had completely forgot about her 'til now. If I remember right she's with Frank Zappa's kid off somewhere cooking and making a cut...
by Clarissa
05 Jan 2005 12:56
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: Glasses
Replies: 64
Views: 102666

I need to start wearing my glasses more often.
Where the hell were you guys when I was all self concious about them?!

Edited for spelling. Go me, I'm in college. I can spell 'more' correctly on the first try. <_<
by Clarissa
30 Dec 2004 08:22
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: PMS
Replies: 65
Views: 87003

The Zot wrote:They are all pms-ing
We are not.
I hate you! You don't love me like you say! ::Throws something:: You know, it's ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!
My mom was right, all men are pigs!
::Eats a box of chocolate and watches Oprah::
by Clarissa
30 Dec 2004 07:32
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: PMS
Replies: 65
Views: 87003

<span style='color:blue'>clarissa... maybe you need to change pills? i was on the same one for 4 years and last xmas was insanely depressed for no reason... went to the doctor and changed pills and wham! back to normal hyper rushie :)</span> Really? Can I ask what you switched to? Because when I'm ...
by Clarissa
30 Dec 2004 07:10
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: PMS
Replies: 65
Views: 87003

All girls should just go on the pill. *thumbs up* Actually, the pill may or may not take pms away, in my case it got worse. As a matter of fact, i never had a day of pms in my life before i went on the pill, it was all downhill from there.... Sometimes the pill causes major depressive episodes. I k...
by Clarissa
29 Dec 2004 11:50
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: PMS
Replies: 65
Views: 87003

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>PMS is a cop-out for a woman with a shitty attitude and an axe to grind.  No girl I have ever dated has resorted to being a whiny vagina during her period.  They've complained of cramps, some more than others, but never acted all ...
by Clarissa
29 Dec 2004 09:58
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: PMS
Replies: 65
Views: 87003

I agree that men should have 5 days a month where they are allowed to be irrational, whiny, pains in the ass. A lot of women play up this PMS thing way too much. I've had cramps so bad I curled up and cried. I took a vicodin and got over it. Any chick who uses PMS as an excuse to be a shitheel needs...
by Clarissa
26 Nov 2004 10:57
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: E-mail
Replies: 40
Views: 38974

The best part, by far was when Leonardo DiCaprio finally fucking died.
It's the only reason I stayed in the theatre that long.
by Clarissa
26 Nov 2004 05:24
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: E-mail
Replies: 40
Views: 38974

I hate whoever sent you that email.
Stupid Titanic.
I worry about you sometimes, Justin.
by Clarissa
16 Nov 2004 10:44
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: Girls are pussies
Replies: 59
Views: 49983

On the 2 predominant topics in this post: 1) Whoever started this, you need to chill on the girl thing.  Sit back and let them die from fright, until they grab you to save them.  That's why you take a girl to a scary flick -- don't be a dick and get mad at them, it makes u look like a pus...
by Clarissa
14 Nov 2004 07:30
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: Jewel
Replies: 73
Views: 65961

She's hot either way.
But can we get the girl some braces?
by Clarissa
04 Nov 2004 07:21
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: Fill in the blank!
Replies: 335
Views: 164674

the people I'm going to blame.
by Clarissa
02 Nov 2004 23:20
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: Girls are pussies
Replies: 59
Views: 49983

Seriously wrote:
rion wrote: Lets see all you big strong boys watch a movie like Elephant and not be disturbed.
<span style='color:maroon'>I want a fork bracelet.</span>
I have one.

No shit, what so ever.
by Clarissa
27 Oct 2004 23:04
Forum: Front Page Posts
Topic: Gaming woes
Replies: 24
Views: 22919

I'm so jealous of you.
Yes. I'm jealous of Justin.

I have to take Development of Personality, Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences, Religion Culture and Archeology, and Geographical Theories of Dinosaurs and Extinction.

Wanna trade?
by Clarissa
27 Oct 2004 08:02
Forum:
Topic: 2004 "Reg" Mock Elections
Replies: 154
Views: 2369

UncleMao,Oct 26 2004, 06:53 PM wrote:
bligityblah,Oct 27 2004, 09:48 AM wrote: Perfect, hopefully it matches the ball-gag...
Mmmrrfffmmmrrhrhhff?

Mmmmfhfhrrrfffhmmmrrrff?

...whmm noommfrrrddlleemffrff..

..twrrrff.
Did you just try to say...
something... with noodles?

I swear that's what it looks like.