Lindsay Lohan Bikini

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Vassilios

Post by Vassilios » 25 Jul 2004 14:51

couple of things.

first thing i noticed: those thigh/vagina freckles are hot.

second: I think her tits look real and perky, hanging slightly to the side while she is on her back in pic 2 or 3.

third: what is with the bitch eating the towl.

fourth: I would kill that shit.

that wilmer guy is corny, how do these things happen.... justin should be banging lohan, then oh yes then, this site would get interesting.

SirLoin

Post by SirLoin » 25 Jul 2004 15:10

Lindsay is hot and her boobs bring much joy to my life. Now with that out of the way; I wonder if she suffers from Skanky Panties.

VashtheStampede

Post by VashtheStampede » 25 Jul 2004 15:40

Justin i have to say, up to now i tolerated all the l.l. posts, never really saw it.

But today, i'm a changed man named after a fictional anime character.

i done love me some l.l. now.

Ashamed,

Vash

WhamJack

Post by WhamJack » 25 Jul 2004 15:41

I can't believe noone has mentioned the ass cleavage in pic 8. You've gotta love that.

About that discoloration on her lower stomach...it also appears at roughly the exact same height on her back, too. Don't know what that means, just thought I throw that out there to see if anyone had any ideas. Maybe it's the hair w/ fake tan thing, but I didn't think women had hairy backs like that.

Oh, and for everyone complaining about Wilmer Valderrama: Lohan's gonna be with some rich celebrity dude anyway. I, for one, feel better it's someone who plays a damn funny effeminate guy on TV. If it was Ashton Kutcher it would be one thing, but Fez is one hilarious character who doesn't seem the least bit threatening to any guy's masculinity. Good for him, I say.

P.S. Pardon any stupid spelling/grammar mistakes. Been drinking a lot this evening.

Sunstrider

Post by Sunstrider » 25 Jul 2004 18:33

WhamJack wrote: About that discoloration on her lower stomach...it also appears at roughly the exact same height on her back, too.
Maybe she wipes front to back and then back to front.

This girl is a mess.

(B)Beer(B)

Post by (B)Beer(B) » 25 Jul 2004 22:33

Her double chin scares me.......... How will lohan look in 10 yrs? If you watch sportscenter, and you know who Shelley Smith is, there is your answer...

LL is a couple doughnuts away from just becoming a sloth. And IT IS NOT just baby fat. IT IS just fat.

Thalia

Post by Thalia » 25 Jul 2004 22:55

The debate about whether she has freckles on her vagina or not is far more interesting than the one about whether her boobs are fake or real.
I don't see how you can tell from those pics whether she does have pussy freckle-age or not, because the area where they would/wouldn't be is covered up... so you can't say they stop just before they get there.
Have we had the debate about whether she has ginner pubes yet? Did I miss that, or is just a subject to scary for any of you to broach?
And whoever it was whinging about cellulite and saying she should go to the gym more for her "flabby" stomach- just leave it out!

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 25 Jul 2004 22:59

I got her down for drug OD by 26.

Justin

Post by Justin » 25 Jul 2004 23:16

lets go down the discussion checklist:

[X] Boobs: real or fake?
[X] Was she the one in Parent Trap?
[X] Multiple links to nipple slip pictures.
[X] Countdown to 18th birthday
[X] Would/would not hit debate
[X] Comparisons to other teen queens (Olsen Twins et al.)
[X] Reference to fight with Hilary Duff
[X] Reference to freckles
[X] Redhead reference

yup. i think we got it all covered.

pevee

Post by pevee » 25 Jul 2004 23:25

Aren't you forgetting,

[X] much hate to the fez?

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 26 Jul 2004 02:08

(B)Beer(B) wrote:LL is a couple doughnuts away from just becoming a sloth.
So you think donuts will turn her from this Image........................................................................................to this Image
Last edited by Wombat on 26 Jul 2004 02:14, edited 1 time in total.

Semper Phildelis

Post by Semper Phildelis » 26 Jul 2004 04:31

oh yeah. id hit it

RKrispy

Post by RKrispy » 26 Jul 2004 10:22

Vassilios wrote: that wilmer guy is corny, how do these things happen.... justin should be banging lohan, then oh yes then, this site would get interesting.
why would u want justin to bang her? :blink:
i think i'd prefer myself banging her. :wub:

Imthatf'nguy

Post by Imthatf'nguy » 26 Jul 2004 11:44

Justin...amazing find dude. Me and my penis thank you. As for the freckly taco I may have some insight to this discussion. Currently I am dating a firecrotch. Her body reminds very much of lindsays as they are built the exact same way although my g/f has smaller tits and doesnt fake tan. However to my trained eyes the freckles seem to be mainly in the same places on both of their bodies, (i.e. most concentrated freckles on the shoulders/arms, legs, and chest just above their boobies) and i know from experience that my girl does have freckles on her vag. So if it is similar from one redhead to another then the theory should be Lohan has a freckly cooter too. What I find funny though is that neither seem to have many freckles on their stomachs just above the pubic area. weird stuff. anyway, hope i was a little help in the matter.

Edit: Edited for content. Some people seem to be getting confused in what my actual intention was here.
Last edited by Imthatf'nguy on 27 Jul 2004 02:27, edited 1 time in total.

h.e.

Post by h.e. » 26 Jul 2004 12:04

This may sound dumb...but what does beef curtains mean?