My dream girl!

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Heathen

Post by Heathen » 27 Jul 2004 07:43

Stalking is underrated. After all, Avri

reservrdg8

Post by reservrdg8 » 27 Jul 2004 08:02

Justin, that has to be the funniest post I have read in a long time. Thank you for that after a long 10 hour shift at work.

Dream girl? Heidi Klum. No changes necessary.

Or Elisha Cuthbert. But I'd have to call her "Kim" just to piss her off.
Last edited by reservrdg8 on 27 Jul 2004 08:03, edited 1 time in total.

Baron

Post by Baron » 27 Jul 2004 08:36

My dream woman is simply perfect. She has no blemishes, she's got no zits, she's even got no annoying habits. She is located in my signature.

'Nuff said.

pyrates

Post by pyrates » 27 Jul 2004 08:39

Mike wrote:
Justin wrote: but but but... i dont want to!
<span style='color:teal'>You can accidentally send them to me and I'll post them. Then it won't be your fault.

See? Simple.</span>
ah come on justin, show us the money :D

Corporeal Dennis
Location: The hellish nightmare landscape of the American Midwest

Post by Corporeal Dennis » 28 Jul 2004 21:16

I've gotta say that this...
is the best pic of Lohan you've posted in a long time, Justin. So hot.

My dream girl is right over there on the left, giving you the finger.

heineken

Post by heineken » 28 Jul 2004 21:40

Corporeal Dennis wrote: I've gotta say that this...
is the best pic of Lohan you've posted in a long time, Justin.  So hot. 

My dream girl is right over there on the left, giving you the finger.
Michelle Trachtenberg is disgusting. Every facial feature she has is 10x too big for her head.

Simply nasty.

Would I hit it? Yes :(

EDIT- I rest my case.

<a href='http://img60.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img60&im ... helleT.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>Image
Last edited by heineken on 28 Jul 2004 21:49, edited 1 time in total.

Corporeal Dennis

Post by Corporeal Dennis » 28 Jul 2004 21:44

heineken wrote:Michelle Trachtenberg is disgusting. Every facial feature she has is 10x too big for her head.

Simply nasty.

Would I hit it? Yes&nbsp; :(
[Nelson Muntz]
HA ha!
[/Nelson Muntz]

Edit: I stand behind my mocking laughter, Heineken. Even if you're right about her facial features being oversized (which I don't happen to agree with - see Heineken's picture, since mine does not include her face), you admit you're still attracted to her. Thus, your protest finds itself in a rather precarious position.

Oh, and by the way... I'd hit Mickey, too. That mouse is just begging for it.
Last edited by Corporeal Dennis on 29 Jul 2004 01:08, edited 1 time in total.

Rivers

Post by Rivers » 28 Jul 2004 23:56

I think we may be forgetting two very hot girls.
Thats right the T.A.T.U girls. They are so hot. Double team extreme!
Last edited by Rivers on 29 Jul 2004 01:37, edited 1 time in total.

MasterX

Post by MasterX » 29 Jul 2004 00:42

Rivers wrote: Wazzup Howe do you puthe a picteure in that @&#036;#&#036;#% window
:veryangry:
:superangry:
This Is for Nissan Skyline the car :fuckyou:
k,,,

AcydPhreak

Post by AcydPhreak » 29 Jul 2004 01:32

Tatu is gross

Thalia

Post by Thalia » 29 Jul 2004 02:05

Justin do you think the girl who emailed oyu asking you not to post her pic was our good friend serious's girlfriend? Remember he said he would post pictures of her as revenge for deleting those numbers in his phone and she was under 18....

My dream woman would have not be much taller than me (I'm 5'3 on a generous day) and not much thinner than me in case I got jealous. She would also be a great dancer because I love dancing with girls, it's so different from dancing with lads. Blonde would be interesting too.

PS- I'll post a picture of my nipple if Josh lets me and you want me to. I made a little nipple picture the other day for someone as a joke.
Last edited by Thalia on 29 Jul 2004 02:06, edited 1 time in total.

Creepy Bob

Post by Creepy Bob » 29 Jul 2004 02:40

If we want you to? What kind of question is that?

minombreesjuan

Post by minombreesjuan » 29 Jul 2004 03:06

tatu is gross and they are fat..or at least one of them is. I agree with Justin on the Avril Lavigne side of things. She is totally fuckable. I disagree with all the Michelle Trachtenberg haters. Don't hate a girl just because her last name is to hard for you to pronounce, if that's the case, then go back to school. If ANY of you have seen Eurotrip and can still say she[Michelle] is ugly then you must have something fucking wrong with you. She still looks like a young girl in the face but has the body of a fucking model. Plus I happen to like smaller tits like Avril and Michelle and half the other teen stars out there. (-Lindsay who I would so hit.)
In conclusion, I want a Cameron Diaz smile, Avril Lavigne boobs. Michelle's body/legs. and well... avrils nose...:)
And about the chick from The Real World, I actually watched a few episodes and from what I can tell, Robin is fucking crazy.
Last edited by minombreesjuan on 29 Jul 2004 03:18, edited 1 time in total.

Rivers

Post by Rivers » 29 Jul 2004 03:26

minombreesjuan wrote: tatu is gross and they are fat..or at least one of them is. I agree with Justin on the Avril Lavigne side of things. She is totally fuckable. I disagree with all the Michelle Trachtenberg haters. Don't hate a girl just because her last name is to hard for you to pronounce, if that's the case, then go back to school. If ANY of you have seen Eurotrip and can still say she[Michelle] is ugly then you must have something fucking wrong with you. She still looks like a young girl in the face but has the body of a fucking model. Plus I happen to like smaller tits like Avril and Michelle and half the other teen stars out there. (-Lindsay who I would so hit.)
In conclusion, I want a Cameron Diaz smile, Avril Lavigne boobs. Michelle's body/legs. and well... avrils nose...:)
And about the chick from The Real World, I actually watched a few episodes and from what I can tell, Robin is fucking crazy.
I just cant think of her like that. Its Hariet the Spy from nickolodeon.

Corporeal Dennis

Post by Corporeal Dennis » 29 Jul 2004 03:31

Rivers wrote: I just cant think of her like that. Its Hariet the Spy from nickolodeon.
It's also Nona Mecklenberg from The Adventures of Pete and Pete. But she grew up. Quite nicely, I might add.