My dream girl!

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Smartass

Post by Smartass » 30 Jul 2004 06:05

Justin wrote:... and nothing more than a Diana Degarmo.
Justin, you might want to re-think the upper limit of your dream girl.

I blame weak cankles.

"Idol" DeGarmo Takes a Tumble

If only Diana DeGarmo had been warbling "Wipeout" or "Free Falling" when she took a stage dive Tuesday night.

Instead, the American Idol runner-up was performing Beyonce's hit "Crazy in Love" when she fell down a flight of stairs during a gig at the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Medics took DeGarmo to a local hospital where X-rays confirmed she hadn't broken any bones. The 17-year-old is currently recovering from severe bruising according to a statement from her reps, putting the nation at ease.

The perky Georgian was on stage with her fellow Idol sisters on the group's summer tour when she took a tumble. The plucky warbler managed to finish the song and left the stage on her own. La Toya London dedicated the next song to DeGarmo and the show went on without her.

After the show, Idol fans mounted a vigil at the hotel were the performers were staying. According to DeGarmo's reps, the singer and her mother, Brenda, expressed thanks to the fans for their support.

Doctors had advised her not to perform Wednesday night in Detroit but, with a single to promote, DeGarmo hobbled on stage to perform "Dreams." The song debuted at number two earlier this month, second only to--you guessed it--Idol champ Fantasia's "I Believe"/"Chain of Fools."

No word if DeGarmo will get back on stage tonight when the American Idols Live gang hits Cleveland.

Joshwa

Post by Joshwa » 30 Jul 2004 21:17

Thalia wrote: Justin do you think the girl who emailed oyu asking you not to post her pic was our good friend serious's girlfriend? Remember he said he would post pictures of her as revenge for deleting those numbers in his phone and she was under 18....

My dream woman would have not be much taller than me (I'm 5'3 on a generous day) and not much thinner than me in case I got jealous. She would also be a great dancer because I love dancing with girls, it's so different from dancing with lads. Blonde would be interesting too.

PS- I'll post a picture of my nipple if Josh lets me and you want me to. I made a little nipple picture the other day for someone as a joke.
I thought I was your dream girl... :huh:

schtebie

Post by schtebie » 02 Aug 2004 05:48

ok wow, where did you get the pic of avril lavigne on the beach? is there a hi-res? she just keeps getting hotter! :drool:

pinkerton

Post by pinkerton » 02 Aug 2004 06:26

all i need in this world is natalie portman. and natalie portnman's money.

she's young, intelligent, beautiful, talented, rich, and actually has a personality...what's not to love?

zaitsevAF

Post by zaitsevAF » 07 Aug 2004 01:25

Scarlett has the perfect cock sucking lips. :wub: