Bill O'Reilly vs Michael Moore

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 05 Aug 2004 13:07

the other wrote: Any idiot knows you can not sign up anyone else for service.
I'm gonna try, I want my children to serve.

speakEz

Post by speakEz » 05 Aug 2004 14:25

Potee wrote:
speakEz wrote:Before there were no terrorists and now everyone to al queda is in the country.
You're kidding right? Do you really think that there were no terrorists in Iraq? Saddam was a terrorist. (Gassing an entire region of your own country, killing 5,000 people in 1 day is domestic terrorism.)

Hundreds of thousands of murders is an estimate based on information from Iraqis: There are reports of about 260 mass graves in Iraq, and 40 have been found. About 300,000 are estimated to be in those graves.

Just out of curiosity, speakEz, what do you personally think all these terrorists and guerilla fighters are fighting for?
If you were in the fucking middle east living as you live now and we fucking bombed your ass youd fight! fuck you

Potee

Post by Potee » 07 Aug 2004 06:31

You didn't answer my question. What are they fighting for?
Anyway, they wouldn't bomb my ass because I'd be on the Coaltion side, and I'd give any information I knew to Coalition soldiers, who would have brought me to safety. Want to answer my question this time, or just respond with the standard "I don't know the answer, so I'll just say fuck you," response?