Bill O'Reilly vs Michael Moore

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
AcydPhreak

Post by AcydPhreak » 31 Jul 2004 14:23

reservrdg8 wrote: I've said it before and I'll say it again   "FUCK MICHAEL MOORE"

Fat lying asshole.  GIVE YOUR OSCAR BACK.
i agree

AcydPhreak

Post by AcydPhreak » 31 Jul 2004 14:24

Dex wrote:
The Colonel wrote:
Dex wrote:
reservrdg8 wrote: In reality I hate them both.  Why do people believe Michael Moore?  9 times out of 10 he's spinning the truth to meet his agenda.  Thus, it is no longer truth.  I will never understand this.
Because you're gay.

Even if your hypothetical statistics were correct (and we all know you just made them up), 1 time out of 10 is better than spinning the truth 10 times out of 10, which all politicians do. Not that I agree with your little theory.

So you made fun of him for making up statistics and tried to prove your point by making up your own? smooth move dick face. Get a clue
It's called SARCASIM. Look it up.

Anyone can come up with a statistic.. 8 out of 10 people know that.
LMAO

AcydPhreak

Post by AcydPhreak » 31 Jul 2004 14:29

the other wrote:
guymontag wrote:

Seriously though, Bush bashing has become some big fad now where most people do it because it's the cool thing to do, and not because they have any political opinion at all. And if Kerry becomes president, I'm moving to Canada...or hope that Edwards somehow kills him off and becomes the prez instead. Have a nice day, and flame away at the new guy...I can handle it. (And by that I mean I'm a pansy and won't fight back.) ;)
I'm sorry when did it become a fad. Because I was doing it when he was governor of Texas.

And how many people really plan to move to Canada if Kerry gets elected, and how many are going to live up to that?
Well I'd move to Canada too but they are bigger Democrats there... with their social medical shit

The Zot

Post by The Zot » 31 Jul 2004 14:29

Potee wrote: Hey, vxvhedpevxv, how about you go make a post in the newbie into section first.  If you don't care about the people who defend this country, then get the fuck out.  If you have "best friends" over there fighting and you don't give a shit about them then you are both a jackass and a shitty friend as well.  And, if you don't care about the "slant-eyes" then you should go over there and work, fucking racist.
1st of all....DON'T DOUBLE POST...douchebag.

2nd of all...IT'S THE FRONT PAGE ...1st posts are ok asswipe.

3rd of all....Do you really believe that shit with the 9/11commission? Are you really that stupid...*looks above* oh yeah...you are

The MEDIA said the commission laid the blame on the CIA, but in fact, EVEN BEFORE WE INVADED, the CIA was saying they didn't feel that the info was sufficient enough to warrant an invasion. Bush took the info that fit his excuse for starting this debacle, and ran with it. Now he 'conveniently' points the finger at his subordinates.

Last time I checked, the President was in charge, and responsible. He isnt man enough to accept his fuck up.

Fortunately we have a chance to correct that.

...and no sooner than that then some other douche TRIPLE POSTS..ARRRRRRRR
Last edited by The Zot on 31 Jul 2004 14:30, edited 1 time in total.

vxvhedpevxv

Post by vxvhedpevxv » 31 Jul 2004 14:37

Potee wrote: Hey, vxvhedpevxv, how about you go make a post in the newbie into section first.  If you don't care about the people who defend this country, then get the fuck out.  If you have "best friends" over there fighting and you don't give a shit about them then you are both a jackass and a shitty friend as well.  And, if you don't care about the "slant-eyes" then you should go over there and work, fucking racist.
Do I sense some tears coming??? It's funny how I could have guessed what your (and everyone elses) come back to me is... "Well, if you don't like it, then get out!!!" Dipfuckingshit, isn't that what we're fighting for? Isn't that what the point of most wars are?? To keep our freedom, to fight for our freedom (speech is included). Unlike this 'war' where we are basically shoving our logic down someone elses throat who clearly doesn't want it. If you think doing what we did is going to help our future and the future of the Middle East, you're fucked up. Think of all the kids who watched as their innocent parents were murdered by our faggot camel fucking troops. Think of when they grow up. They witnessed their families and friends being killed by the 'leader of the free world' and if you think Bin Laden is bad, just wait until these hundreds of thousands of children grow up. You think we're in a war now, just wait and see what these kids will have up their sleeves. How will you resolve that then? Ohhh how about more fighting! It may even be justifiable then.
As for my friends, I am glad they aren't quiters, even though they don't want to be there. I still have no sympathy because they shouldn't have been enlisted in the first place.
Once again, however, nice reply. I posted a paragraph, you posted a 'leave the country'. Maybe you need to rethink what your arguement is, because you're a contradiction to yourself.

Boohoo, cry buddy. When you're getting finger fucked by your priest, I hope you think of me.

KERRY/EDWARDS '04
Last edited by vxvhedpevxv on 31 Jul 2004 14:42, edited 1 time in total.

Potee

Post by Potee » 31 Jul 2004 14:43

I don't have a preist. I have a rabbi, I'm Jewish. I suppose you'll want to be an ass towards Jewish people as well, since you already used a slur against Asians and insulted rape victims.

Since this debate is now wallowing in personal insults and stupidity, I'm done. Anyone who managed to express their opinion without insulting someone else, thanks.
Last edited by Potee on 31 Jul 2004 14:46, edited 1 time in total.

vxvhedpevxv

Post by vxvhedpevxv » 31 Jul 2004 14:50

Potee wrote: I don't have a preist.  I have a rabbi, I'm Jewish.  I suppose you'll want to be a racist towards Jewish people as well, since you already used a slur against Asians.

Since this debate is now wallowing in personal insults and stupidity, I'm done.  Anyone who managed to express their opinion without insulting someone else, thanks.
As the tears come rollin'.... sniff, sniff.

I'm sorry to all the Asian people reading this, I truely am. Sniff, sob, I also appoligize the the alter boys I may have offended. And to all the Jews, thank you for killing jesus, I hate that fuck... but even more of my thanks goes to Hitler. Sieg heil !!! Come on guys, what about all the good things Hitler did?

KERRY/EDWARDS '04
Last edited by vxvhedpevxv on 31 Jul 2004 15:01, edited 1 time in total.

Justin

Post by Justin » 31 Jul 2004 14:50

Potee wrote: Hey, vxvhedpevxv, how about you go make a post in the newbie into section first.
once again, for the Xth time, i'm going to have to repeat this:
first posts on the front page are alright. and if you feel like just posting on the front page, that's okay too. but if you'd like to go deeper into the forums, it would be advisable to do a newbie intro unless you want the other regulars tear you a new asshole. they're just picky and elitists like that. damn nazis.
anyhow, carry on.
Last edited by Justin on 31 Jul 2004 15:06, edited 1 time in total.

vxvhedpevxv

Post by vxvhedpevxv » 31 Jul 2004 15:01

Justin wrote:
first posts on the front page are alright. and if you feel like just posting on the front page, that's okay too. but if you'd like to go deeper into the forums, it would be advisable to do a newbie intro unless you want the other regulars tear you a new asshole. they're just picky and elitists like that. damn nazis.
anyhow, carry on.
I understand this is your site and all, however... what is the point of posting that if "you feel like just posting on the front page, that's okay too". So far, my asshole is still in it's upright and locked position. As for the nazis? I already gave them a shout out in my last post. I am WAY ahead of you.

One last thing, Justin... all this talking about going deeper, and tearing a new asshole, and prick....oh, picky. Nevermind, I was going to tell you to watch it or Potee will get the sticky-keyboard-syndrome. Not to be confused with the down syndrome.

KERRY/EDWARDS '04
Last edited by vxvhedpevxv on 31 Jul 2004 15:13, edited 1 time in total.

Justin

Post by Justin » 31 Jul 2004 15:13

meaning just staying on the front page. nobody is forcing anybody to go into the forums to make a newbie intro just so they can post on the front page. it's not necessary.

but if you do want to post in the forums (which is seperate from the front page), i'd advise you to do an intro somewhere along the line before going any deeper. because they tend to not like people who don't introduce themselve. don't ask me why. they're just like that.

and gay innuendo is a running joke around here.

now carry on.

SunDevilZac

Post by SunDevilZac » 31 Jul 2004 15:27

dude politics are for fags

Purge

Post by Purge » 31 Jul 2004 15:30

vxvhedpevxv wrote:
Justin wrote:
anyhow, carry on.
I understand this is your site and all, however... what is the point of posting that if "you feel like just posting on the front page, that's okay too". So far, my asshole is still in it's upright and locked position. As for the nazis? I already gave them a shout out in my last post. I am WAY ahead of you.

One last thing, Justin... all this talking about going deeper, and tearing a new asshole, and prick....oh, picky. Nevermind, I was going to tell you to watch it or Potee will get the sticky-keyboard-syndrome. Not to be confused with the down syndrome.

KERRY/EDWARDS '04
~sigh~

Has he been banned yet, or do we get to enjoy more of his idiocy.

As for this whole topic, I am downloading the interview right now, so I can not give a valid argument either way. I can however voice my opinion on the second topic floating around, which is the Iraq war/Bush topic.

To vote mearly on the opinion of one man is ignorant. You have to look at the entire administration appointed by Bush. When you judge your canidate, you have to look at not only his past, but his future plans and who he plans on bringing with him. Bush has an administration that has aided him in making every decision you have seen, nothing he did was under advised. So the excuse that its the intelligence communities fault, I just don't buy it. The president is surrounded by the brightest people in the country/world, and they don't make decisions based on one bad memo they get from some graduate student working at the CIA.

The decision to invade Iraq was both an economical and political move. To liberate Iraq would give the US a foothold in a region under intense pressure. Yes, it hasn't helped the situation, yes it has only increased the terrorist activity in the area, but the media does not report the good things that might occur, you only hear of the car bombs and the dead soldiers. I do not agree that we should have invaded Iraq at the time we did. I believe we should have focused our power on weeding out those in afganistan, pakistan, saudi arabia Iran and yes, Iraq as all of them hold terror cells. I think the move on Iraq was premature but nessicary.

As for Bush, he has teams of people flooding the media with identical press releases supporting any lie he has to perpatrate to cover up his decision to go to war, or continue to stay at war, or any other mistake he makes. He has teams of people researching and bashing Kerry and Edwards, this is what we call politics, and it happens daily so it should surprise no one when people like Micheal Moore release films like F911 to sway the publics opinon. The ability to utilize a mass forum such as theater to make a point is not new in any way shape or form, but with todays political machines it is nessicary. Money decides todays elections, not skill or platforms. Maybe with Moores help, we can get a president that can repair the damaged relations with the UN and the rest of the international community, as well as bring our own country out of the borderline depression we have been in for years. ( I can post facts to that, I am just to lazy to look them up atm. )

I don't care if Moore or O'Riley is right, they are both entertainers, the point you all should be focusing on is, did they make you think enough to research your canidate before you go and believe someone who makes a living out of arguing current events.
Last edited by Purge on 31 Jul 2004 15:31, edited 1 time in total.

The DeAdLy SuPeRMaN

Post by The DeAdLy SuPeRMaN » 31 Jul 2004 15:30

I can't stand Bill O' Reilly, he's a right-winger, a bully, and a bigot. He also has a striking resemblance to Joe McCarthy, which is odd, because he has the same bullying tactics when he is arguing.

However, Michael Moore is too left-wing, so much that he's kind of gone over the edge. I think he has some good points, but he becomes overzealous, and ends up looking like a jackass sometimes.
Last edited by The DeAdLy SuPeRMaN on 31 Jul 2004 15:30, edited 1 time in total.

ruprechtjones

Post by ruprechtjones » 31 Jul 2004 15:32

I have to say, both Moore and O'Rielly can burn in hell, they are both extremists that make their own sides look bad. Deathmatch!

Potee, you win the troll of the week award. You are stimulating some good conversation, so I don't hate you as much as I did 23 minutes ago.

Justin, thanks for the update. Wasn't sure how many rules I broke that first night, whew. No intense flames resulted either. You guys must be wussies or you really are gay, heh heh.

edit: fucking drunken spelling
Last edited by ruprechtjones on 31 Jul 2004 15:34, edited 1 time in total.

Potee

Post by Potee » 31 Jul 2004 15:49

vxvhedpevxv wrote: Not to be confused with the down syndrome.
I wanted to stay out, but you pissed me off again. It's not "the down syndrome", it's Down's Syndrome. It's caused by a genetic mutation during meiosis (but you wouldn't know what that is). A normal human has 46 chromosomes. But, when an infant is born with an extra chromosome on chromosome pair 21, the child has Down's Syndrome. If the child recieves the extra chromosome anywhere else except chromosome 21, the child is generally miscarried, but if the mutation is on 21, the child has Down's syndrome. Most Down's syndrome infants have the large, flat, broad face, small crooked teeth, a large tongue, large ears, and the like. About 250,000 people in the US have it.

So, now that this jackass has been proven to be a simplistic bigot reminiscent of a 1960's-era middle-aged white guy from Alabama, can we ban him?

By the way, nice post Purge. And I feel so special to know I'm not hated as much by you, ruprechtjones; I've always wanted to be troll of the week.

EDIT: Late-night typing
Last edited by Potee on 31 Jul 2004 15:52, edited 1 time in total.