Thora and Scarlett

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Smash

Post by Smash » 21 Aug 2004 05:25

Joshwa wrote:
earthtoandy wrote:
Joshwa wrote:
Oh come on, you'd hit a fucking warthog you bastard virgin
wow thats clever. calling me a virgin.. what out of my post gave you this idea? The fact that i dont have a picture of some young girl whom i would never have a chance with in hell as my avatar? Good evidence.

I've had more and better ass than you have ever had i am sure. Probably while you were on here accumulating all your cool posts

:P
Yeah, cuz i've accumilated all of, what, 126 posts?
Why did you revive this thread, fuckwad?

Joshwa

Post by Joshwa » 23 Aug 2004 00:32

Smash wrote:
Joshwa wrote:
earthtoandy wrote:
Joshwa wrote:
wow thats clever. calling me a virgin.. what out of my post gave you this idea? The fact that i dont have a picture of some young girl whom i would never have a chance with in hell as my avatar? Good evidence.

I've had more and better ass than you have ever had i am sure. Probably while you were on here accumulating all your cool posts

Why are you such a prick? Oh yeah I remember, your pappa was also your uncle. Fuck off.

Dex

Post by Dex » 23 Aug 2004 00:34

Joshwa wrote:
Smash wrote:
Joshwa wrote:
earthtoandy wrote:
Joshwa wrote:

Why are you such a prick? Oh yeah I remember, your pappa was also your uncle. Fuck off.
Why do cool people like TFP & Bubba retire, but douchebags like you NEVER LEAVE? :wicked:

Joshwa

Post by Joshwa » 23 Aug 2004 01:25

Look mate, if people didn't encourage me so much then I would have probably fucked off long before now, but so long as people line up to hurl pathetic insults and putdowns at me, I will be here to hurl back. Savvy? Good, now piss off.