Paris Hilton

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
tortus

Post by tortus » 05 Aug 2004 03:51

ruprechtjones wrote: Blondes dying their hair shows zero self-confidence, showing zero self-esteem, showing the fragile bitches they are.
Damn, someone's got a chip on their shoulder...

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 05 Aug 2004 03:58

tortus wrote:
ruprechtjones wrote: Blondes dying their hair shows zero self-confidence, showing zero self-esteem, showing the fragile bitches they are.
Damn, someone's got a chip on their shoulder...
That’s because he hates himself. He dances around his kitchen wearin his mama’s panties, a blonde wig, Spankin his ass with a rubber chicken, and shouting “LOOK AT ME!! I’M A PRETTY PRINCESS!”

speakEz

Post by speakEz » 05 Aug 2004 08:55

Where do you think paris hilton learned to suck cock? 10 bucks someone is going to quote this and say "From you, you asshole.........DIE!".......................................... better make it 50$

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 05 Aug 2004 09:43

speakEz wrote:Where do you think paris hilton learned to suck cock? 10 bucks someone is going to quote this and say "From you, you asshole.........DIE!".......................................... better make it 50$
<span style='font-family:Tahoma'><span style='color:green'>speakEz is blatant faggotry.</span></span>

ruprechtjones

Post by ruprechtjones » 05 Aug 2004 10:10

woah. you're on to me.

signed: the princess

speakEz

Post by speakEz » 05 Aug 2004 14:18

JustSumDude wrote:
speakEz wrote:Where do you think paris hilton learned to suck cock? 10 bucks someone is going to quote this and say "From you, you asshole.........DIE!".......................................... better make it 50&#036;
<span style='font-family:Tahoma'><span style='color:green'>speakEz is blatant faggotry.</span></span>
hey man i aint no faggot you fuckin piece of shit fuck you i hope you get beast mn aids dieeeeee!!

Dionysus187

Post by Dionysus187 » 06 Aug 2004 06:04

Bet that dumb bitch fell down a flight of stairs after getting shit faced. Saying she got beat up gets more sympathy though.

If she got beat up though, I guarantee she through the first punch.

If a chick hit me I would retaliate the exact same way she attacked. Gotta support equal rights and all. I'll stop calling women bitch's all the time if I can hit them BACK.

speakEz

Post by speakEz » 06 Aug 2004 10:49

Dionysus187 wrote: I'll stop calling women bitch's all the time if I can hit them BACK.
Listen man! calling girls bitches is a fucking right and you should never give that up! NEVER!!!!

rockeater

Post by rockeater » 11 Aug 2004 09:01

Look, this is what happened. I was at a club in LA and I went stepped out to get some fresh air cuz it was so damn hot inside. I had been drinking some strong liqour so I was a little wobbly and some of the street lights were out creating a lot of shadows .
Anyway LA is kind of a dangerous place you know plus I'm buzzin' real hard standing out there in the dark ;when all of a sudden, some one comes staggering out the alley and bumps into me real hard me scarring the crap out of me in the process . I thought it was some skinny crack addict trying to mug me so I started swinging.
Next think I know somebody says " Dude !!! Why are you kicking Paris Hiltons ass." Needless to say I was shocked . I was stunned. Naturally I thought I was fighting for my life when all along all I was doing was beating down some skinny rich chick. I was so ashamed I just ran outta there, but before I did I used the power of suggestion added with the fact that she was loaded too so .I said to he "NICK did this to you ,Nick did this to you" like 10 time real quick and sure enough....it worked.
Last edited by rockeater on 11 Aug 2004 09:02, edited 1 time in total.