Libby Hoeller Suicide?

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
a213b

Post by a213b » 04 Aug 2004 04:49

BradFoSho wrote:
a213b wrote:
Either that, or it's the poker pro.
That'd be Howard Letterer
Thanks ... I can never remember that dude's name. Christ is he the most un-animated individual ever.

Back to the topic, is the consensus now that this is a total hoax?

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 04 Aug 2004 05:08

I think he spells his last name Lederer, but got the spelling from his lame ass book. His sister on the other hand never seems to fucking shut up. I can't stand to play with her. It’s like a fucking "Charlie Brown" cartoon. Wonk wonk wonk!!!

If Libby is dead because of the whole web cam thing that sucks. If it’s a hoax, then the guy who started it deserves to burn in hell.
Last edited by Wombat on 04 Aug 2004 05:25, edited 1 time in total.

kvl

Post by kvl » 04 Aug 2004 05:17

a213b wrote: Back to the topic, is the consensus now that this is a total hoax?
I think that this being a hoax is a general consensus amoungst people with an IQ over 15. Those under seem to like making comments about fucking a dead girl or whatever.

EvilYeti

Post by EvilYeti » 04 Aug 2004 07:21

Mike wrote:
Robar wrote: no Libby Hoeler or Hoeller is in any obituaries in the US have her name.  well none i could find.
<span style='color:teal'>It would take a few days for the obituary to be put out.</span>
It wouldn't take a couple days for the news to hit the local news sites.

BradFoSho

Post by BradFoSho » 04 Aug 2004 07:27

Wombatluv wrote: I think he spells his last name Lederer, but got the spelling from his lame ass book. His sister on the other hand never seems to fucking shut up. I can't stand to play with her. It’s like a fucking "Charlie Brown" cartoon. Wonk wonk wonk!!!

If Libby is dead because of the whole web cam thing that sucks. If it’s a hoax, then the guy who started it deserves to burn in hell.
Yeah that's right, Lederer. He is one boring fucker to watch. At least Farha spouts off random comments, Lederer just stares.

Annie Duke is hot for an older chick. I'd totally hit it.

Yammer

Post by Yammer » 04 Aug 2004 08:16

deadmeat wrote:
Yammer wrote: He sends it to one friend, he sends it to two friends and suddenly there are 30 people with it and it finds its way to a website.
We know how the internet works, no need to remind us.
did I say you? No, I said why would she put something like that up and not expect it to reach the eyes of strangers?

skoll

Post by skoll » 04 Aug 2004 09:09

If it's ever true, we might as well believe. Why the unwanted publicity?
And if that wold have been the case, she might as well have included her boyfriend's name in her suicide note.

If it's a joke, it's not funny.

buckybadger

Post by buckybadger » 04 Aug 2004 09:13

By all my accounts, she is alive and well and still a student. I go to the University of Wisconsin and I've seen her out at various campus-area bars on a number of occasions. A buddy of mine even had a Poli-Sci class with her last fall, and he introduced me to her and I recognized her (but didn't say anything to her about it, though). And then when I told him later who she was, his jaw dropped -- he hadn't even realized it until then (even though he's had the video on his computer for a few years!).
Last edited by buckybadger on 04 Aug 2004 09:20, edited 1 time in total.

Fathertime7

Post by Fathertime7 » 04 Aug 2004 09:13

I think its bullshit!

dubrx2k3

Post by dubrx2k3 » 04 Aug 2004 10:32

I'm gonna go with bullshit too. Can you smell what the Howard is cooking!!!! :ph34r:

mitchevious

Post by mitchevious » 04 Aug 2004 10:55

I live in Madison, and I know that I was a sophmore in HS when the video came out (1997-98ish). Even if she was a freshman when she made the tape, she would have to be a 6th year senior to still be in the undergrad program. Also, a search yielded that she does not indeed go there, nor does anyone with the last name 'hoeller' or 'hoeler'.

<a href='http://www.wisc.edu/wiscinfo/directories/index.php' target='_blank'>UW-Madison Directory</a>

heineken

Post by heineken » 04 Aug 2004 10:59

Dubrx2k3 the only thing worse then that shitty first post is the fucking ridiculous size of your sig. I reccomend you change it ASAP.

robnashville

Post by robnashville » 04 Aug 2004 11:21

skoll wrote: Why the unwanted publicity?
why the unwanted publicity? cause some douchebag with a forum provides a place where people are posting her parents address and phone numbers, her grandparents phone numbers, her address in Madison. Anyone with a little class would have deleted that info so the folks wouldn't be stalked but "What happened to Freedom of Speech?" What about his inalienable right to be a douchebag? Besides he's got excellent reasons like "Because i'm bored and i have nothing else better to do". Allowing untold harrassment.

Say what you will about the boyfriend, he's a jerk but at least he hasn't been aiding and abetting the stalking of the girl ever since.

Creepy Bob

Post by Creepy Bob » 04 Aug 2004 11:22

Well her real name is Elizabeth Heller

nousentre

Post by nousentre » 04 Aug 2004 11:27

VashtheStampede wrote:If she did commit suicide, she could have at least captured it on the webcam.
First off, . . . weak dude, weak.

Secondly I'll be claiming my official "BULLSHIT" #20 on this post. Simple case of dickhead wanting attention so he can feel "special" because he spread some rumour to save Libby's honor. Even if it were true that she killed herself where's the OFFICIAL backup story or link that he pulled out of his ass for this one?

And finally I love <a href='http://www.duke.edu/~ash8/avatar.gif' target='_blank'>Abby's Avitar Pic</a>
I would take a picture of my dick w/ a star on it to post as my avitar but I'm still waiting for that wide angle lens to come in. Damn you Ebay!!!

And yes I know, BULLSHIT, . . . Ebay has nothing to do w/ shipping it.