Libby Hoeller Suicide?

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
speakEz

Post by speakEz » 05 Aug 2004 03:32

bligityblah wrote:
speakEz wrote: why would you say die. your kind of an asshole!!!
No no sweetie, in a facets of my life I take pride in not being "kind of" an asshole. I'm King Ass baby! So yes, when I say die, I do mean just that. Don't jump on me because the best part of you ran down the crack of your moms ass.
dude how manny posts do u make a day? you joined like 3 days before me and your a senoir poster...... sounds like a post whore to me?

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 05 Aug 2004 03:37

speakEz wrote: dude how manny posts do u make a day? you joined like 3 days before me and your a senoir poster...... sounds like a post whore to me?
How dare mods like Bligity post anything? Its not like he is in charge of catagory of posts, and has to manage that. Where does he find the time??? Now take your foot out of your mouth, and put it back in your ass.

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 05 Aug 2004 03:37

Lets not count the fact that I'm a mod, leader of a forum, or that I've not been banned. Then you throw in the fact that I can tie my own shoes without passing out and you have your answer.

SpongeBob_Barker

Post by SpongeBob_Barker » 05 Aug 2004 04:19

"Marksville"

The idiots who think pro wrestling is real are called "marks."

Yet another hint that it's complete bullshit.

Oh, and SpeakEz should die. Or is a fag. Or a douchebag. Or something.

axion

Post by axion » 05 Aug 2004 05:12

i cant find her videos anymore.... anyone got em?

qwerty72

Post by qwerty72 » 05 Aug 2004 05:32

i'm glad shes dead.....
why would you say die. your kind of an asshole!!!
Newbie says, "Hand of Hypocrisy covered in dog semen."

ryancook

Post by ryancook » 05 Aug 2004 05:40

nope. unless i see something on cnn with some background info and shit, i'm not believing/buying this. it's just another internet folklore afaic.

Burrito

Post by Burrito » 05 Aug 2004 05:48

a213b wrote:This first thing that I noticed about that post was that it was "Howard Letterman"???

"Howard" .... STERN
David .... "LETTERMAN"
Bingo!

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 05 Aug 2004 06:32

I've got my copies.

deadmeat

Post by deadmeat » 05 Aug 2004 06:41

bligityblah wrote: I've got my copies.
Yeah!
Its not like her being dead is going to make her any less naked in the videos.
If this is a hoax, its a piss poor one, whom ever signed Justin's guestbook just opened a can of worms they shouldn't have.
As if the public exposure wasn't bad enough the first time, maybe this time she really will end up killing herself.
Ah, the irony of it all......

BradFoSho

Post by BradFoSho » 05 Aug 2004 06:42

ryancook wrote: nope.  unless i see something on cnn with some background info and shit, i'm not believing/buying this.  it's just another internet folklore afaic.
I can imagine it now...

"Internet whore/legend Libby Hoeler was found dead late last week with a note saying she couldn't take life anymore. She became famous after her ex-boyfriend posted on the internet a series of short films Libby and him made together, depicting them in the act of sex. She was was 21 and had C-cups."
Last edited by BradFoSho on 05 Aug 2004 06:43, edited 1 time in total.

lost in white castle

Post by lost in white castle » 05 Aug 2004 08:05

whoever said that they were glad that she is dead...fucked up. not cool. i'm going to try and host the videos if i have enough room (expect an edit coming soon) mainly because i haven't found any links that work on the threads (those zip files kept freezing everytime i tried to download them).

[unrelated: bradfosho, both your avatar and personol picture rock. ring, ring ring, banana phone.]

StarmanDeluxe

Post by StarmanDeluxe » 05 Aug 2004 08:42

Hello, I'm the creator of that guestbook entry! Let me start by saying you can stop worrying, Libby Hoeller is fine(as far as I know) and this was an absolute hoax. Jesus, I can't believe some of you didn't have your bullshit detector go off as soon as you read it. I mean, come on.. "Howard Letterman"?? How obvious can it get? Indeed, "Marksville PA" does not exist. To those who could tell it was fake already, props. I just didn't know it would be responded to so quickly and generate this much response. I guess you guys really care about your dancing princess! :lol: Let me tell you how I ended up here.. A good while ago I stumbled upon one or two of Ms.Hoeller's videos on Kazaa, and at the time I had no idea what her name was. So of course, eager to find this girl I began a search WITHOUT knowing her name, don't I feel stupid. Only recently did I search for more of those movies and see the name "Libby Hoeller" in one of the file's descriptions. I did a search on that name and guess where I found myself? I had seen all the talk about her on that page that is still up, but I couldn't add to the comments(by the way, regarding the Jay Leno thing being heard in the backround, it could have been a rerun episode). I guess I just wanted to have a little fun and get people talking about her again. If anyone was offended by this and/or the guestbook post, I am truly sorry for being the sick, twisted person I am. Again, Libby Hoeller is alive and well(probably) and she is not dead. This will be my first and last post here(most likely). I hope you had a laugh, because I sure did! :D

elcapitanintendo

Post by elcapitanintendo » 05 Aug 2004 08:49

I think that Marksville is secretly in the middle of a modern day "Nature Preserve." They just told everyone that Libby Hoeller killed herself but she was really in the monster suit.

speakEz

Post by speakEz » 05 Aug 2004 08:52

lost in white castle wrote: whoever said that they were glad that she is dead...fucked up.  not cool.
I said i was glad man. Not FUCKED UP, comedy! If libby died i would laugh because people who commit suicide are weak pieces of shit that deserve to die because they cant take it and it sucks for them! Now that i find out shes not really dead i Hope she does die in the near future. If a bitch did to me what she did to her boyfriend i'd fuckin go silence of the sheep on that bitch(also known as silence of the lambs" Oh and what the fuck do you mean "not cool" what are you her fucking over protective step father who feels its a moral duty to stick up for the slutty bitch..... MAN! fuck you dude, fuck you!