Kirsten Dunst a dirty girl?

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Darthbane

Post by Darthbane » 11 Aug 2004 19:13

Yeah, being "naughty" with her boyfriend in real life is great for her and all - but how are we supposed to enjoy it? Do some naughty stuff on screen, for the whole world to enjoy!!

JoeShmo

Post by JoeShmo » 11 Aug 2004 20:40

Brandandoni wrote: Justin hasn't mentioned anything about Charlotte Church's nip slip when she went out partying a few days ago.
eh? :omfg: anyone got pics?

bigblackguy

Post by bigblackguy » 11 Aug 2004 22:37

I guess I could see Jakes case from two perspectives. I would either stay home like him because I don't need to go out chasing women when I have such a perky piece of ass at home or, I would always go out just to brag and say "look at me. I'm with her"! Either way it goes, I hate him less since they split.

reservrdg8

Post by reservrdg8 » 11 Aug 2004 22:45

Way to go, Jake. You made me proud, boy!

Now move on from the dirty bitch and find yourself someone worth something.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » 11 Aug 2004 22:48

I knew she was dirty ever since I saw this pic.
<a href='http://www.kirstenfan.com/galleries/mag ... 00/001.jpg' target='_blank'>http://www.kirstenfan.com/galleries/mag ... 001.jpg</a>

Red_Dwarf

Post by Red_Dwarf » 11 Aug 2004 23:14

Justin wrote: Los Angeles - Spider-Man star Kirsten Dunst has spoken out for the first time on her split from actor Jake Gyllenhaal.

"It couldn't last," said Dunst, 22. "He's a stay-at-home boy, I'm an out-on-the-town girl. I'm sad this happened but my career is blossoming and I want to make the most of every moment."
According to Digitalspy she also revealed that they attempted to spice up their two-year relationship with "risqué sex" in shops, cars, bathrooms and beaches.

Before their split, the pair slipped into a London boutique changing room for a quick session. "Other shoppers heard a lot of moaning and groaning - and then stared at us when we came out looking very red-faced.

"We did it in cars, bathrooms - even on the beach. The only place we chickened out of was a hotel corridor because we thought we might get thrown out if we were caught."
I dont belive it. She would never say, unless she was fucking drunk. <_<

SirLoin

Post by SirLoin » 11 Aug 2004 23:51

Red_Dwarf wrote:
Justin wrote: Los Angeles - Spider-Man star Kirsten Dunst has spoken out for the first time on her split from actor Jake Gyllenhaal.

"It couldn't last," said Dunst, 22. "He's a stay-at-home boy, I'm an out-on-the-town girl. I'm sad this happened but my career is blossoming and I want to make the most of every moment."
According to Digitalspy she also revealed that they attempted to spice up their two-year relationship with "risqué sex" in shops, cars, bathrooms and beaches.

Before their split, the pair slipped into a London boutique changing room for a quick session. "Other shoppers heard a lot of moaning and groaning - and then stared at us when we came out looking very red-faced.

"We did it in cars, bathrooms - even on the beach. The only place we chickened out of was a hotel corridor because we thought we might get thrown out if we were caught."
I dont belive it. She would never say, unless she was fucking drunk. <_<
Yeah, either that article was spiced up, or she was drunk; because that was some really open information.

ZachS

Post by ZachS » 12 Aug 2004 00:05

i heard she has a huge bush and refuses to shave :bah:

Tankz

Post by Tankz » 14 Aug 2004 09:28

The only reason I like her is because she was smokin hot in Bring It On with my girl Eliza Dushku.

<a href='http://hql.free.fr/ED/bring/ak-dunst-dushku-bio-03.jpg' target='_blank'>Yeaya</a>

Last edited by Tankz on 14 Aug 2004 09:30, edited 1 time in total.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 14 Aug 2004 09:43

Brandandoni wrote: Polly wants another 7&7.  :drool: Speaking of sloppy drunks. I'm surprised Justin hasn't mentioned anything about Charlotte Church's nip slip when she went out partying a few days ago.
It's big but I figure no one will mind.;)

There, now it's a link so you can stop crying.

I apologize. I didn't know you were having one of your heavy days. I guess that's what Mitol are for.<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/s ... g2004a.jpg' target='_blank'>Nipple on Church.</a>
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 14 Aug 2004 11:42, edited 1 time in total.

incorporealistic

Post by incorporealistic » 14 Aug 2004 10:24

Eamon Angelface wrote: It's big but I figure no one will mind.;)
When you fuck up the page format I always mind.
Thats what links are for.

btw: That doesnt even look like charlote church ( I know its her but im just saying)

Back on topic:
I think Kirsten has that repressed as a kid, go nuts as an adult thing going on. (no arguements here)
Last edited by incorporealistic on 14 Aug 2004 10:27, edited 1 time in total.

SigmundFrodo

Post by SigmundFrodo » 14 Aug 2004 14:31

I just got back home... drunk from a bar... and shouldn't even be replying... but I never saw the attraction for Kirsten Dunst, except for her exceptional breasts! I find her unattractive... but she's got a great set of tits! They are just exquisite! They looked fantastic in that rainy scene from the first "Spiderman" and that other movie she was in where she crawled across the bed and you got to see "undercleavage" under her shirt. I just want to suckle her all night! Yes... I was never properly weaned as a child! Please forgive me.

popezaphod

Post by popezaphod » 14 Aug 2004 20:14

pennyroll wrote: Pfft...she needs to take some of that sexual energy and put it into a movie.&nbsp; Either a real film or an "indie" film.&nbsp; Her lack of nudity pisses me off.
Yeah, enough teasing like wet blouses in "Spider-Man" and dangling boobies in half-tees in "Crazy/Beautiful". Get in a movie with Christina Ricci, get naked, and slather each other in olive oil already.

Oooh, mental image. Gotta sit down for a while....

rick

Post by rick » 14 Aug 2004 20:43

She looks fucking hot once again in this tennis movie coming out, but i'm in total agreeance: Time For Some Real Nudes!

Best scene i've seen of her is from "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" -- all fucked up on pot and jumping up and down in her undies on a bed... damn!