And we're back

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 14 Aug 2004 22:21

rick wrote: Never realized how much of a junkie I am for this fucking site til the access went down a few days ago.  Being unemployed for the summer(by choice -- I like to get all fucked up in the summer and working 9~5 all week doesn't fit that lifestyle) I need this site to keep me sane between the constant boozing, watching movies and hanging at the pubs/clubs.
Much like my current reply, your post seems to have slipped way from the topic and into a pile of bullshit.

Good Job, you go to pubs/clubs, and don't work during the summer, by choice! If only the rest of us were so lucky to have that kind of freedom. Excuse me, I mean if only the rest of us were lazy fucking twats who can't get a job and/or get up before two o'clock in the afternoon.

heineken

Post by heineken » 14 Aug 2004 23:55

They use the "thats Hot" sound bite on Stern all the time...

Its hilarious

He was having phone sex with a retarded girl the other day. Thats hot.

rick

Post by rick » 14 Aug 2004 23:57

Seeing as how the title of the post was "And we're back" michler, I don't think I was as off-topic at all(you'd notice there were actually 3~4 topics within this post if you took the time to actually read it!)

As for your whiny punk-ass bitching about my choice of how to properly enjoy the summer -- sounds like you're just a jealous wanker. I guarantee you my job that i'll be returning to once my 6 weeks of vacation are over pays a lot better than you wiping your grandma's ass at the old age home. Maybe some day you're education will pay off and you'll be able to do with your summer's what you wish, but that's not too bloody likely considering the level on intelligence you appear to be bringing to the table.

And I'll probably go see AVP tomorrow. Happy Now.

Harlock485

Post by Harlock485 » 15 Aug 2004 01:19

Im sorry to say but I was truly dissapointed with the AVP movie. It was bad on so many levels. I mean I was ready for this movie for 10 years, and they came out with this flop. But Now it really wants me to go out and read the comics and novelizations, which i here are supposed to be really good.

Oh, and congrats on the grade!

Mr_Junky

Post by Mr_Junky » 15 Aug 2004 05:32

welcome back

ryancook

Post by ryancook » 15 Aug 2004 08:56

you always were my favorite.