How does it stay up?

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
jdaw2552

Post by jdaw2552 » 14 Aug 2004 23:31

wellness,Aug 14 2004, 10:05 AM wrote:
Next step....out with the razor and in with the junk food. Il a couple of months you'll be dating a cross between Jabba the Hut and Chubaca. [/quote]
no, i really dont see the point of turning her into jabba the hutt mixed with chewbacca you stupid fucking newb. but like i said before girls wear thongs to attract guys as did with Tankz

SigmundFrodo

Post by SigmundFrodo » 15 Aug 2004 03:35

I think that before we make any hasty decisions, we need to study this further. We need many more pictures... of hot chicks modeling this new panty... shown from various angles! :idhitit: :idhitit:

wellness

Post by wellness » 15 Aug 2004 04:56

jdaw2552,Aug 14 2004, 10:31 AM wrote:
wellness,Aug 14 2004, 10:05 AM wrote:
Next step....out with the razor and in with the junk food. Il a couple of months you'll be dating a cross between Jabba the Hut and Chubaca.
no, i really dont see the point of turning her into jabba the hutt mixed with chewbacca you stupid fucking newb [/quote]
what do you mean? What point?

Tankz

Post by Tankz » 15 Aug 2004 09:06

My girlfriend is not a fat hairy skank and she is not going to turn into one just because she started wearing different underwear. You lose.

quilens

Post by quilens » 15 Aug 2004 09:31

Tankz wrote: My girlfriend is not a fat hairy skank and she is not going to turn into one just because she started wearing different underwear. You lose.
famous last words.

if shes already stop trying to look attractive for you by not wearing a thong.

no.1 your no longer that important, to make the effort for

no.2 she's wondering what other things she doesn't have to do any more, because shes got you wrapped her little fingers so tight.

:P

reservrdg8

Post by reservrdg8 » 15 Aug 2004 10:38

Man that thing looks like a female jock strap of some sort.

No thank you.

keykenny

Post by keykenny » 15 Aug 2004 12:22

Ya seriously Tankz, your girlfriend is the type that will get all fat, and unsexy in a couple of years if you are still going out just because she feels there no need to look sexy for you any more. On the PLUS side about this type of girl is she won't ever cheat on you, and stay loyal, and I'm sure she has a good personality. And trust me I'd rather have a unsexified g/f than a skank who bangs guys behind my back.

SirLoin

Post by SirLoin » 15 Aug 2004 12:28

Well... if your g/f does get fat and hairy maybe you can spice things up by convincing her to wear a backless g-string. :blink:

As for my opinion on how those g-strings look, I must say, "Woman jock straps ain't my bag, baby!"

Grinch

Post by Grinch » 15 Aug 2004 15:02

quilens wrote: if you guys every visit the gold coast there would not be this discussion going on right now.

especially during "schoolies' thats our equilivent of the US spring break except it's almost all 15-18 year olds.
<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>whoa... <_< what are the laws for rape and consent in australlia.......? </span></span></span>

Thalia

Post by Thalia » 15 Aug 2004 20:25

If a girl's thong is uncomfortable then surely she is wearing the wrong size? I've never had any problems like that.
There wouldnt be much point to wearing one of those backless ones with a skirt, because a skirt isn't usually going to ride down far enough to be able to see your thong. And if you bent over, everyone would just think your thong had come all the way down and would see the strap, which to me looks like a bra strap anyway!

Tankz

Post by Tankz » 16 Aug 2004 01:28

quilens wrote: famous last words.

if shes already stop trying to look attractive for you by not wearing a thong.

no.1 your no longer that important, to make the effort for

no.2 she's wondering what other things she doesn't have to do any more, because shes got you wrapped her little fingers so tight.
keykenny wrote: Ya seriously Tankz, your girlfriend is the type that will get all fat, and unsexy in a couple of years if you are still going out just because she feels there no need to look sexy for you any more. On the PLUS side about this type of girl is she won't ever cheat on you, and stay loyal, and I'm sure she has a good personality. And trust me I'd rather have a unsexified g/f than a skank who bangs guys behind my back.
I am just kidding. I don't have a girlfriend. I just made all of that shit up. You all lose.

SunDevilZac

Post by SunDevilZac » 16 Aug 2004 01:51

These things are lame. Yup. Stick with the normal shit. Not a backless one. Fuck that.

nickthegreek

Post by nickthegreek » 16 Aug 2004 04:51

OK, here's the thing -- these things are being mass-produced. While the models in the photo look great, I'm thinking they were particularly chosen for their ample asses. What happens when women who don't have an ass choose to wear one? The results could be devastating. Although these things would make for a great test -- if they stay on, the ass is phat.

ryancook

Post by ryancook » 16 Aug 2004 05:40

stupid, stupid....

what a waste of time/money.

rushie

Post by rushie » 17 Aug 2004 18:25

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>i don't understand what the point of the backless g-string is because:

(1) the point of a g-string is to stop the panty lines that normal undies make under the butt cheeks when wearing tight pants or skirts - these ones have the straps right there where they are least wanted!

(2) if they are riding up too high (ie. they are visible over the top of your pants and you don't like that look or feel (or attention)) then wear mini-me's or mini-v's... highly discrete and way more comfortable that a normal g...

soo embarassed to be an aussie after reading this... stupid farkers and their backless g's!!!!

the tv that automatically scans channels for you during a commerical break and returns you to the channel you were watching when the show resumes - now that is a farken good aussie invention!</span></span>