Coupla pics

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Wombat

Post by Wombat » 17 Aug 2004 11:22

mr.crow wrote: WHOAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilary looks awesome there. I thought she went downhill after Lizzie McGuire but DAMN SHE LOOKS GOOD THERE.
PHOTOSHOP!!!

Eddie

Post by Eddie » 17 Aug 2004 11:36

your a queer if u dont think that pic of hilary is hot

pHr0sTbYt3

Post by pHr0sTbYt3 » 17 Aug 2004 11:39

Coral - hell yes
Avril - even though not looking her best, i'd still hit it
Hilary - hot damn, she's fine

3 for 3!

ASL

Post by ASL » 17 Aug 2004 11:55

Go korea!11 \m/_

I saw Versus a couple of days ago. That movie is fucking crazy. And when I say crazy, I mean crazy in the worst possible way. That guy with the crazy eye is going to give me nightmares for weeks.

Heathen

Post by Heathen » 17 Aug 2004 12:02

ASL wrote:Go korea!11 \m/_

I saw Versus a couple of days ago. That movie is fucking crazy. And when I say crazy, I mean crazy in the worst possible way. That guy with the crazy eye is going to give me nightmares for weeks.
BLATANT THREADJACKING.

Ass.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » 17 Aug 2004 12:04

yeah. WTF did that have to do with anything?

FalconsFan

Post by FalconsFan » 17 Aug 2004 12:07

Avril looks like she hadn't gotten enough sleep, and with the traveling to Australia, and Southeast Asia, she probably hasn't... jetlag sucks... but she still pulls it off looking hotter than most girls who get enough sleep.. i like her shirt, it goes well with that look

and i concur with the person who said they wouldn't even have recognized Duff if her name wasn't printed across the top of the picture.. they can do miraculous things with photos after they take them... though she is fine, she's not as fine as she is in that pic usually

as for Coral, I'd say no thank you.. you can find good tits on girls that look a little better than that.. and i don't like her attitude, it makes her less attractive to me

ASL

Post by ASL » 17 Aug 2004 12:30

Heathen wrote:
ASL wrote:Go korea!11 \m/_

BLATANT THREADJACKING.

Ass.
o rly.

Sorry, lets go back to talking about how fugly Coral is, or how Avril isn't really looking her best that day. And right after we talk about how we'd still fuck them (regardless of the fact that 90% of the visitors on the site are 12 year old fucks), we'll go back to mindless talk about celeberties and people you'll probably never meet/see in real life. There's only so many times one can read "Yeah, she's not looking that good today.. but i'd still hit it roffle" before it starts to lose it's novelty. It was a shitty post, one that consisted of 5 even shitter pictures , so I decided to try and talk about something else.
Unsatisfied? Feeling uneasy?

I could care less. Lick me.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » 17 Aug 2004 12:33

WTF. if u dont care, why are u here?

ASL

Post by ASL » 17 Aug 2004 12:37

Eddie wrote: WTF. if u dont care, why are u here?
Wow.

Look, Eddie, I don't speak dumbass. I'm really sorry. Try again.

heineken

Post by heineken » 17 Aug 2004 12:38

Justin did a whole post about Versus so how about you go there by yourself dickhead.

WTF is with these fucking retards? Lick me? WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN!!?? Is it a possible for someone to be so fucking stupid to think something like that can effect a person in a negative way?

It boggles the mind.

EDIT- Unlike the gene pool that these fucking idiots will be pissing in if they can ever find someone that will let them procreate with them, I remembered that retards like this fuck can just get banned. :)
Last edited by heineken on 17 Aug 2004 12:40, edited 1 time in total.

ASL

Post by ASL » 17 Aug 2004 12:44

heineken wrote: Justin did a whole post about Versus so how about you go there by yourself dickhead. 

WTF is with these fucking retards?  Lick me?  WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN!!??  Is it a possible for someone to be so fucking stupid to think something like that can effect a person in a negative way?

It boggles the mind.

EDIT- Unlike the gene pool that these fucking idiots will be pissing in if they can ever find someone that will let them procreate with them, I remembered that retards like this fuck can just get banned. :)
"Is it a possible for someone to be so fucking stupid to think something like that can effect a person in a negative way?"

Oh please. Don't flatter yourself. I don't care about you enough to want to offend you. I was simply being facetious.

And as for the whole "omfg but justin made a post back then go comment there", I thought it would be obvious that if I did do what you suggested, no one would see it and my efforts would be in vain. You see, 1+1 = 2. And you sir, are an idiot.

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 17 Aug 2004 12:46

Shut up, both of you.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » 17 Aug 2004 12:48

ASL wrote:
Eddie wrote: WTF. if u dont care, why are u here?
Wow.

Look, Eddie, I don't speak dumbass. I'm really sorry. Try again.
hmmm i speak dumbass?

look at what u wrote: "5 even shitter pictures"

RobertBruce

Post by RobertBruce » 17 Aug 2004 12:49

Coral - I wouldnt wish her on someone elses penis.
Avril - I wanna bang her when shes wearning no makeup dammit.
Hilary - Cute......but she better not talk while i'm railing her.