Hi Res Carly Patterson

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Wombat

Post by Wombat » 24 Aug 2004 11:19

shane21 wrote:
reservrdg8 wrote: Once again, Carly lives like 10 minutes from my house.  Anyone want to be a stalker?  Talk to me.
Come on take one for the team and get us some candids
Something tells me that reservrdg8 doesn't wanna do time so you can see a teens cooter.

Mike

Post by Mike » 24 Aug 2004 11:55

<span style='color:teal'>No thanks. She looks like a dumb dirty hick.</span>

reservrdg8

Post by reservrdg8 » 24 Aug 2004 13:08

Wombatluv wrote:
shane21 wrote:
reservrdg8 wrote: Once again, Carly lives like 10 minutes from my house.  Anyone want to be a stalker?  Talk to me.
Come on take one for the team and get us some candids
Something tells me that reservrdg8 doesn't wanna do time so you can see a teens cooter.
Exactly.

JasonSane

Post by JasonSane » 25 Aug 2004 16:32

Mastodon wrote:If I ever get married, I pray to Jah that it will be to a professional gymnast. I'd never wanna date one, though.
It's quite a bit easier to bail out when you're only dating... A lot of those gymnasts have some serious emotional baggage. My ex was stone cold crazy and I was foolish enough to think I could change that. On the other hand she had abs you could bounce a quarter off of and a sweet, sweet ass.

Craziness aside, once you go gymnast, you'll never want to go back. There's something to be said for tiny gals because no matter what kind of shape you're in, you can toss them around the bed like you're friggin' Superman. :lol:

As far as those bruises are concerned; they come with the job.
Of course, my ex quit gymnastics and took up carving pictures into her arms instead...

Carly certainly is cute. Sheesh, at 4' 11" even my ex was taller than her.

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 25 Aug 2004 16:44

JasonSane wrote:On the other hand she had abs you could bounce a quarter off of
Nobody cares about your "Blow-Up Dominque Dawes™"

Kian

Post by Kian » 25 Aug 2004 16:52

although i do find the whole gymnast thing very attractive as well as she uber manueverable at 4' 9", lets not forget the seinfeld episode in which my man jerry dates a gymnast and the sex is only normal, however thats probably just a myth and the sex would be mind blowing. Also yes, someone please find pics of her suntanning.

Osiris

Post by Osiris » 25 Aug 2004 20:20

although i do find the whole gymnast thing very attractive as well as she uber manueverable at 4' 9", lets not forget the seinfeld episode in which my man jerry dates a gymnast and the sex is only normal, however thats probably just a myth and the sex would be mind blowing. Also yes, someone please find pics of her suntanning.
Idiot. Go introduce yourself in the newbie intros and pray to God that you're at only marginally gutted. Please.

devnull

Post by devnull » 25 Aug 2004 20:42

Osiris wrote:
Idiot. Go introduce yourself in the newbie intros and pray to God that you're at only marginally gutted. Please.
I agree with the idiot remark, but postings in Front Page threads is allowed without making an introduction. Read the <a href='http:///board/index.php?act=boardrules' target='_blank'>rules</a> first.

narin

Post by narin » 26 Aug 2004 03:26

anyone else notice that mysterious bulge in her crotch? kinda weirds me out

JasonSane

Post by JasonSane » 26 Aug 2004 15:51

michlersoft wrote:Nobody cares about your "Blow-Up Dominque Dawes™"
Like I give a crap about criticism from someone who brags about fucking his uncle. By the way, nice job speaking for everyone, dipshit.
Kian wrote:lets not forget the seinfeld episode in which my man jerry dates a gymnast and the sex is only normal, however thats probably just a myth and the sex would be mind blowing.
A woman could have a job test sucking cock-shaped popsicles and still give mediocre blow jobs. The sad fact is gymnasts are just as capable of doing a corpse impression in bed as any other woman. Motivation = Performance; the promise of a medal or trophy on the one hand, a bouquet of flowers and a shiny ring on the other. Cynical? Maybe. True? Some of the time.
The ratio of women who enjoy hot nasty sex to women who lay there and wait for you to finish is probably the same among gymnasts as it is among the general population.
narin wrote: anyone else notice that mysterious bulge in her crotch? kinda weirds me out
It isn't as mysterious if you've seen a pussy before.

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 26 Aug 2004 17:24

JasonSane wrote:
michlersoft wrote:Nobody cares about your "Blow-Up Dominque Dawes™"
Like I give a crap about criticism from someone who brags about fucking his uncle. By the way, nice job speaking for everyone, dipshit.
its just a sig.

Nobody cares about what you do or don't give a crap about, except my uncle, show him your tits and he'll love you forever.

Dude

Post by Dude » 28 Aug 2004 03:59

guyz, cmon
she is cuter once you see her do her hair in different way,
i know she doesnt have alot of time to hangout, but i would still stay with her. She looks alot more prettier in regular cloths.

by the way i agree with michlersoft
Last edited by Dude on 28 Aug 2004 04:02, edited 1 time in total.