Carly Patterson

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
bloodmonger

Post by bloodmonger » 31 Aug 2004 15:22

Justin wrote: here you go guys.

hi res:

<a href='http:///movies/hires/carlypattersonmtv.jpg' target='_blank'>/movies/hires/...attersonmtv.jpg</a>
The left side of her smile kind of has a "Joker" feel to it in this pic...

That's ok though...i'd still not hesitate to tap that ass!
Last edited by bloodmonger on 02 Sep 2004 13:59, edited 1 time in total.

PiMp

Post by PiMp » 31 Aug 2004 15:46

I can deal with her being short, Her body and looks make up for that, and i watched her on letterman, althought she didn't know what the word meant, i was really to busy checking her out then paying attention to what dave was talking bout. She looked so hot at the olympics, and now she looks twice as hot in the everyday clothes. I bet the neckless was to tease all of us, cause she knows shes hot and so many people want her.

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 31 Aug 2004 16:59

bloodmonger wrote: Besides being short Carly has another problem...she is dumb as a doorknob.&nbsp; Dave asked her if her gold medal was going to begin a resurgence in the American gymnastics scene.&nbsp; Her dumbass didn't know what resurgence meant!
First of all, she's 16. Most 16 year olds probably don't know what resurgence means. Second, she spends 6 hours of her day training, she doesn't have that much time to read and expand her vocabulary. Third, she's fuckin' hot who gives a shit if she knows what resurgence means.

forgot a 'y'
Last edited by michlersoft on 31 Aug 2004 17:12, edited 1 time in total.

bloodmonger

Post by bloodmonger » 31 Aug 2004 17:16

michlersoft wrote:
bloodmonger wrote: Besides being short Carly has another problem...she is dumb as a doorknob.  Dave asked her if her gold medal was going to begin a resurgence in the American gymnastics scene.  Her dumbass didn't know what resurgence meant!
First of all, she's 16. Most 16 year olds probably don't know what resurgence means. Second, she spends 6 hours of her day training, she doesn't have that much time to read and expand her vocabulary. Third, she's fuckin' hot who gives a shit if she knows what resurgence means.

forgot a 'y'
I guess you are right michlersoft...

I will take my lashings like THE STUPID FUCKING NEWBIE that I am...gladly!

EDIT~~Carly should have used the context clues! But her being as dumb as a dead dog doesn't change the fact that she has a hard, tight body and a face that's as cute as they come...
Last edited by bloodmonger on 31 Aug 2004 17:31, edited 1 time in total.

PiMp

Post by PiMp » 31 Aug 2004 17:21

michlersoft wrote:
bloodmonger wrote: Besides being short Carly has another problem...she is dumb as a doorknob.  Dave asked her if her gold medal was going to begin a resurgence in the American gymnastics scene.  Her dumbass didn't know what resurgence meant!

forgot a 'y'
My point excatly, michlersoft u said it... I agree with you all the way.

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 31 Aug 2004 18:02

bloodmonger wrote:
EDIT~~Carly should have used the context clues!&nbsp; But her being as dumb as a dead dog doesn't change the fact that she has a hard, tight body and a face that's as cute as they come...
She did after he said it again.

bloodmonger

Post by bloodmonger » 31 Aug 2004 18:17

michlersoft wrote:
bloodmonger wrote:
EDIT~~Carly should have used the context clues!  But her being as dumb as a dead dog doesn't change the fact that she has a hard, tight body and a face that's as cute as they come...
The real definition of resurgence: a rising again into life or prominence.

Carly's definition of resurgence: "Like, does that mean 'to boost'?"

I guess in 16 year old girl gymnast talk she got pretty close...on the second go round mind you.

I'd would not hesitate to tap that ass...but I would NOT date a girl that is as dumb as Carly. If I have to stop the Matrix every five seconds to explain a scene that's not my kind of girl...
Last edited by bloodmonger on 31 Aug 2004 18:19, edited 1 time in total.

PiMp

Post by PiMp » 31 Aug 2004 20:11

bloodmonger wrote:
michlersoft wrote:
bloodmonger wrote:
EDIT~~Carly should have used the context clues!  But her being as dumb as a dead dog doesn't change the fact that she has a hard, tight body and a face that's as cute as they come...

I guess in 16 year old girl gymnast talk she got pretty close...on the second go round mind you.

I'd would not hesitate to tap that ass...but I would NOT date a girl that is as dumb as Carly. If I have to stop the Matrix every five seconds to explain a scene that's not my kind of girl...
So she didn't know what one word meant... that doesn't mean shes stupid. It means she didn't know what the word meant, theres a lot of people that dont know what some words mean, but it doesn't mean there stupid. It's not the end of the world. Drop It
Last edited by PiMp on 31 Aug 2004 20:13, edited 1 time in total.

justdoit4ac

Post by justdoit4ac » 02 Sep 2004 07:50

PiMp wrote:
bloodmonger wrote:
michlersoft wrote:
bloodmonger wrote:

So she didn't know what one word meant... that doesn't mean shes stupid. It means she didn't know what the word meant, theres a lot of people that dont know what some words mean, but it doesn't mean there stupid. It's not the end of the world. Drop It
yah definately just let it go. her hottness overshadows her not knowing one word.

bloodmonger

Post by bloodmonger » 02 Sep 2004 12:24

justdoit4ac wrote: yah definately just let it go. her hottness overshadows her not knowing one word.
Just because you don't know the word either doesn't mean that Carly isn't stupid...she is and so are you!

Please note...I am not saying that Carly is not cute as hell...

I am saying that she is not dating material...I don't want to have to dumb down my vocabulary for her...sorry...

EvilYeti

Post by EvilYeti » 02 Sep 2004 13:51

Justin wrote: here you go guys.

hi res:

<a href='http:///movies/hires/carlypattersonmtv.jpg' target='_blank'>/movies/hires/...attersonmtv.jpg</a>
Lets have a contest.

BEST NICKNAME FOR CARLY??

Please consider my entries, just off the top of my head:

- Bullfrog
- The Tank
- Carly No-neck

Anyone likey? I think I like BULLFROG the best.
Last edited by EvilYeti on 02 Sep 2004 13:59, edited 1 time in total.

PiMp

Post by PiMp » 02 Sep 2004 14:22

bloodmonger wrote:
justdoit4ac wrote: yah definately just let it go. her hottness overshadows her not knowing one word.
Just because you don't know the word either doesn't mean that Carly isn't stupid...she is and so are you!

Please note...I am not saying that Carly is not cute as hell...

I am saying that she is not dating material...I don't want to have to dumb down my vocabulary for her...sorry...
DUDE DO YOU NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF LET IT GO? I'm really starting to think your a fag.. saying i'm not gonna date her cause she doesn't know what 1 word means.. your fucking stupid. Not dating materal, wtf shes hot as fuck, plus shes not stupid, "IF" you do like girls you must like the girls with braces, glasses, and all the other nerdy smart shit... just let it go, it's old. Let get back to the how hot carly is, or the TJ Maxx tour they are going on, something other then this not knowing what the stupid word means. Also bout the nickname thing for her.. i got a good nickname for you, queer... cause thats prolly what you are!
Last edited by PiMp on 03 Sep 2004 14:28, edited 1 time in total.

DMBrules

Post by DMBrules » 02 Sep 2004 14:24

I wonder if Phelps ever got a piece of Carly before goin back.
<a href='http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/5046496/detail.html' target='_blank'>http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/5046496/detail.html</a>
He probably got to bang Amanda Beard and Carly!! Life's just not fair. :cry:

Oh and <a href='http:///board/index.php?showtopic=1934' target='_blank'>my thread</a> was way better than this one. <_<

jgreese

Post by jgreese » 02 Sep 2004 14:29

nickname thing is kinda stupid. your nickname should be Yetilikesmen, cause you dont seem to know a great female body when you see one.

PiMp

Post by PiMp » 02 Sep 2004 17:50

jgreese wrote: nickname thing is kinda stupid.&nbsp; your nickname should be Yetilikesmen, cause you dont seem to know a great female body when you see one.
No shit, whoever calls carly a bullfrog needs to be shot plain and simple... : / Or they need to be hung, I SAY WE HANG EvilYeti!! WHOS WITH ME?!