Legend In The Making

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
FlatFeet

Post by FlatFeet » 27 Aug 2004 15:07

I could set up a mirror if there's still a need. looks like the surge of people has decreased a little. I'm on dialup so it took a good 2 hours to download, and it'll take another 2 hours to upload to my server. leave a comment if theres still a need. i got a good gig worth of bandwidth left this month :D

oh and i'd hit it too, altho i was caught between "whoa" and "agh" :blink:

EDIT: make that about 4.95 gigs of bandwidth, just checked
Last edited by FlatFeet on 27 Aug 2004 15:17, edited 1 time in total.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » 27 Aug 2004 15:09

You guys should really check out my ex-girlfriend's vidz...
www.skizzlefididdy.com

Click on Video... They're on Jessica1.mpg and Jessica2.mpg

more of the same ... coming soon

deedas

Post by deedas » 27 Aug 2004 15:47

Wow, this is my fav so far. :wub:

Turtle

Post by Turtle » 27 Aug 2004 16:13

Not only am I putting girl-on-girl action on there....

I'm now a mirror host if you like...

<a href='http://www.skizzlefididdy.com/vidz/Psycho_Girl.wmv' target='_blank'>http://www.skizzlefididdy.com/vidz/Psycho_Girl.wmv</a>

devnull

Post by devnull » 27 Aug 2004 16:23

Wow, that was one seriously weird psycho babe. And don't we all just love Justin for pointing that out for us. :D
Definitly a legend in the making!

12inches

Post by 12inches » 27 Aug 2004 16:44

Ok.. that was way better than Hoeler.. A bit Psycho but who isn't these days.. hmm.. I'd hit it...

WP_LeGeNd

Post by WP_LeGeNd » 27 Aug 2004 16:55

YuE wrote: Hey, Here's the dialogue:

Matt, um...You don't understand how much I like you. I know you think I like you a lot,but that's only the half of it...And I know you really don't want a girlfriend right now, but you have to think what you're putting me through...If I can put up with you, and all your shit for this long, I'm obviously gonna stay with you forever...So, uh...I- I really want you to know what you're missing out on. So, uh, here's a little bit of, uh, my sexual side. There's the cleavage I don't have. There's the...boobs I kinda have. Here's my nice, firm stomach. Boobs, again. Now I pull 'em out. And I...I dropped it. Now..What do you think about this, matt? You going to, uh, give all this up just because you don't want a girlfriend? Well, uh...I think you'd be a little bit stupid if you did that...Don't you? But, uh, whatever. It's all up to you. And a little bit. All up to you. And no matter what..you decide, matt...I will always understand because..I'm that kind of person, and just go with the flow. And I never...will underestimate you or your decision, for whatever you pick. And Matt, here's something I know you want to see...You've been waiting a long time for that, haven't you, Matt? You can have it all, the whole package. All you have to do...is ask. And I will understand..whatever you pick cuz I love you, Matt. And you'd be a fool to give this up. Cuz no matter how hard you try, you know. You can't just give up on me. Because deep down inside, in your little...twisted head...you love me. You're just afraid to admit it. Cuz you don't know what's going to happen to you if you tell the world...how you feel...about me. Just do it matt, do it right now. I know you want to. you want to so bad...It kills you. All of this...It really...It really does kill you. Mmm...So...good. Now, uh, let me show you something. This could be you that I'm pressing against, Matt. It could be you...and me. Or it could be you...and some ugly, fat chick that won't do anything for you. But me, on the other hand...I'll do anything you ask. All you have to do...Is be nice...And...You've got it. So, Matt, I just wanted to let you know what you were missing out on. And, uh...You decide to change your mind about anything...Just let me know. Cuz I'll be here. And I totally, and utterly understand..anything...Tell me. And no matter how much you put me through, I still love you. No matter how hard I try to forget about you. You're still on my mind. Forever..and always. So, uh...Just in case, Matt. Don't give up. Don't give up...too easily, cuz, uh...I don't wanna lose you. Bye, Matt. I love you.
you have way too much time on your hands!

ilovetosaydada

Post by ilovetosaydada » 27 Aug 2004 16:56

I am moving into my new apartment with no Internet access later today. This is a great parting gift.

Thank you, Mr. Internet.

tribb333

Post by tribb333 » 27 Aug 2004 17:00

Elder Young wrote:Although it would reduce the sexiness by a factor of 10, this video deserves some of the creepy, jarring violin sounds from the Requiem for a Dream score.
Done

<a href='http://home.comcast.net/~tribb333/files/Psycho_Girl.wmv' target='_blank'>Creepy...</a>

Observant

Post by Observant » 27 Aug 2004 17:12

I am frightened to the very core of my being.

shut_D_fcuk_up

Post by shut_D_fcuk_up » 27 Aug 2004 17:56

damn this chick is too freaky... she fine... bt scary...

Justin

Post by Justin » 27 Aug 2004 18:04

what! i think she's perfectly fine! not scary at all!
Last edited by Justin on 27 Aug 2004 19:36, edited 1 time in total.

jimthej00

Post by jimthej00 » 27 Aug 2004 18:09

that bitch is *draws hourglass curves in air* too fine. and her body: *slashes air with hand* smokin'. now i just wanna wrap that punk matt up like a philly blunt and smoke his bitch ass.

d-N0

Post by d-N0 » 27 Aug 2004 18:42

WOWOWOOWOWOW!!

that's like.. the perfect chick!
Loyal, Sexy, Horny!

Can't get much better then that....
unless she's got a brunette twin...

-thinks of the possibilities-

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 27 Aug 2004 18:47

Because deep down inside, in your little...twisted head...you love me. You're just afraid to admit it. Cuz you don't know what's going to happen to you if you tell the world...how you feel...about me.
My only guess about why he wouldn't want her is because she is too young for him. Maybe he's old, or shes underage.