Legend In The Making

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
deedas

Post by deedas » 29 Aug 2004 16:10

How in hell did we get 150,000 views on this topic? Are we just refreshing our browsers? Do tens of thousands of people always visit the site but never click on any topic? Or are people telling all their friends about this? I might be acting like dumb paranoid guy but I don't like the idea of all those people finding out about the best kept, not so secret, secret on the internet. I probably shouldn't worry, I've been coming here for about 2 years and have had the same fear for almost as long and fubar is still around.

Sorry, for the stupid rant. I'll be getting ready for my ownage from the veteran forum guys now.

Grinch

Post by Grinch » 29 Aug 2004 16:17

deedas wrote: How in hell did we get 150,000 views on this topic? Are we just refreshing our browsers? Do tens of thousands of people always visit the site but never click on any topic? Or are people telling all their friends about this? I might be acting like dumb paranoid guy but I don't like the idea of all those people finding out about the best kept, not so secret, secret on the internet. I probably shouldn't worry, I've been coming here for about 2 years and have had the same fear for almost as long and fubar is still around.
lets see onmy check list:
Are we just refreshing our browsers?
::check::
Do tens of thousands of people always visit the site but never click on any topic?
::check:: (theres normally around 80 guests everytime u look)
Or are people telling all their friends about this?
::check::

i dont think ur paranoid, no ur achually right on the money, u just missed the one where the hundreds of other websites are hotlinking to fubar bringing in thousands of people. (the audi world caught me by surprise as a mirror website :blink: ) anyway,

yeah ur dead on, and a lil paranoid.

::edit 165 User(s) are reading this topic (156 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Last edited by Grinch on 29 Aug 2004 16:17, edited 1 time in total.

errorjustin

Post by errorjustin » 29 Aug 2004 16:31

2 Things:

1) I actually signed up to agree with the posters saying that all the dudes who want this psycho to be their girlfriend are absolutely newbs. I dated a psycho girl, and it gets old very, very quickly. It's not that hard to find a sexually freaky girl who's also socially well adjusted. Hell out of the 4 girls I've dated seriously, 2 of them have been "normal" outwardly and in the head, and absolutely freaks in bed. It's not like you have to date some psycho who will give you what you want sexually.

2) I'll be mirroring this very soon. Probably tomorrow.
Last edited by errorjustin on 29 Aug 2004 16:32, edited 1 time in total.

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 29 Aug 2004 16:37

errorjustin wrote:
1) I actually signed up to agree with the posters saying that all the dudes who want this psycho to be their girlfriend are absolutely newbs. I dated a psycho girl, and it gets old very, very quickly. It's not that hard to find a sexually freaky girl who's also socially well adjusted. Hell out of the 4 girls I've dated seriously, 2 of them have been "normal" outwardly and in the head, and absolutely freaks in bed. It's not like you have to date some psycho who will give you what you want sexually.
It's called fantasizing. You just ruined it for all of us. :weep:

Clintercourse

Post by Clintercourse » 29 Aug 2004 16:40

she sounds canadian or midwestern. when she said ABOUT it sounds more like ABOOT. its very subtle but there, she could possibly be from western canada, vancouver area...its less obvious there i think. anyhow, good find. keep up the good slouthin. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :D

ignition

Post by ignition » 29 Aug 2004 16:44

michlersoft wrote:<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>PWNED!!!</span></span></span>

I'm only supposed to get 40gb a month, but I'm still goin' strong! My host must be n00bs.
Either that, or you may be getting a nice big bill at the end of the month for all that extra bandwidth. Say if their acceptable use policy included something like this:

Bandwidth and Disk Usage.
....IPOWERWEB shall have the right to take corrective action if Customer's bandwidth or disk usage exceeds the Agreed Usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in IPOWERWEB's sole and absolute discretion.

Good luck. :huh:

errorjustin

Post by errorjustin » 29 Aug 2004 16:45

I'm sorry. I just remember when I dated my psychogirl everything was great.. for a while. She would LITERALLY come to my house and wake me up, before classes, suck me off, and then go make my breakfast. No exxageration. It SOUNDS awesome, but after a year of her freaking out over nothing, I couldn't take it anymore.

You should have seen the shitstorm that erupted when I accidentally (and totally innocently, as I was always faithful to her) called her the wrong name when I was absentmindedly on the PC. Holy God the fight we got into was unbelievable.

arizona

Post by arizona » 29 Aug 2004 17:01

when she turned the camera around, right before she started humping the wall - i totally thought she was gonna have one of matts pets nailed to a chair or something. "and if you dont admit that you love me, im gonna turn you beloved cat inside out"

that woulda been romantic.

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 29 Aug 2004 17:12

ignition wrote:
michlersoft wrote:<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>PWNED!!!</span></span></span>

I'm only supposed to get 40gb a month, but I'm still goin' strong! My host must be n00bs.
Either that, or you may be getting a nice big bill at the end of the month for all that extra bandwidth. Say if their acceptable use policy included something like this:

Bandwidth and Disk Usage.
....IPOWERWEB shall have the right to take corrective action if Customer's bandwidth or disk usage exceeds the Agreed Usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken in IPOWERWEB's sole and absolute discretion.

Good luck. :huh:
They can't do anything, I went on their live chat and asked if I was going to be billed extra if I exceeded. They said my account would only be suspended.

Justin

Post by Justin » 29 Aug 2004 17:39

nice. even <a href='http://stileproject.com' target='_blank'>STILE</a> is picking up this post:

<a href='http://www.blogwars.com/modules.php?nam ... e&sid=3095' target='_blank'>http://www.blogwars.com/modules.php?nam ... id=3095</a>

now thats hot

tribb333

Post by tribb333 » 29 Aug 2004 17:49

hey, i had to take my link down, sorry. at least there's another mirror for the remix. glad i could be of service even though i'm a "newbie"

bloodmonger

Post by bloodmonger » 29 Aug 2004 17:53

tribb333 wrote: hey, i had to take my link down, sorry.&nbsp; at least there's another mirror for the remix. glad i could be of service even though i'm a "newbie"
awwww...Isn't it cute when us newbies put newbies in quotes. It's like we are trying to claim we are stupid fucking newbies...

Well all I know is that I am THE STUPID FUCKING NEWBIE, according the Uncle Mao, and that psycho video chick is so damn hot that my pants just got tighter. :)

GTIGuy

Post by GTIGuy » 29 Aug 2004 19:05

I've been lurking around watching this thread on this chick since it had only 12 pages.
I heard about it from another forumn, probably like many of the other newb's.

Glad to have found this Site!

Aloha From Hawaii
Have fun!

Whs728

Post by Whs728 » 29 Aug 2004 19:37

i watched it the first time, WAY HOT holy shit, shes gotta be like 16-ish......

watched it the second time with the dream reuiem whatever thingy, and i swear to god i almost shat my pants, everything seems to go right with the music, like she almost had it in mind when she made the video......... super creepy..... only the second time around did i realize the true creepiness of all that she was saying.......

fucked up in the head... she and matt......

zecchino

Post by zecchino » 29 Aug 2004 21:19

<!--QuoteBegin-Whs728+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whs728)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->watched it the second time with the dream reuiem whatever thingy, and i swear to god i almost shat my pants, everything seems to go right with the music, like she almost had it in mind when she made the video......... super creepy..... only the second time around did i realize the true creepiness of all that she was saying....... [/quote]

so how many pants have you soiled now?