GOP Convention

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
deedas

Post by deedas » 03 Sep 2004 12:25

Politics usually bore the shit out of me, but I did catch a bit of the Bush speach. I liked it. :)

FalconsFan

Post by FalconsFan » 03 Sep 2004 12:30

Justin wrote: can i just say that zell miller is fucking insane. did anybody catch him fighting with chris matthews? lol
I concur... and he was the Governer of my state for 8 years (90-98)... still wonder why he is speaking at the Republican Convention, isn't he a Democrat... at least he was when he was governer and GA and when Roy Barnes (governer of GA 98-02) gave him his senate seat after his predecessor died in office...

Elder Young

Post by Elder Young » 03 Sep 2004 12:46

I must say that Jenna Bush is a two face. Her face definitely looks better from certain angles than others. As evidence I present the following picture.

Jenna's expression suggests she wants teh cock, or she's really confused.

"New" Barbara bush makes me forget about old Barabara who made my penis wish it was dead.

Last edited by Elder Young on 03 Sep 2004 13:02, edited 1 time in total.

bloodmonger

Post by bloodmonger » 03 Sep 2004 12:50

FalconsFan wrote:
Justin wrote: can i just say that zell miller is fucking insane. did anybody catch him fighting with chris matthews? lol
I concur... and he was the Governer of my state for 8 years (90-98)... still wonder why he is speaking at the Republican Convention, isn't he a Democrat... at least he was when he was governer and GA and when Roy Barnes (governer of GA 98-02) gave him his senate seat after his predecessor died in office...
Yeah FalconsFan Zell is a Democrat...and I find that very telling. Zell Miller is probably the most centerist of the Democratic party, which of course means that he believes the way most people do, but he plainly stated that he was voting for Bush. hmmmmm.

Now a look at the Republicans reveals several key centerist, Giuliani-McCain-Pataki, and they are all supporting Bush as well.

Earlier on FUBAR I predicted a very tight race but after the RNC my new guess is that Bust will have at least 290 electoral votes (one only needs 270 to get elected).

But my pants are far tighter than the presidential race after seeing the sexy as hell Barbara Bush (the younger one of course!)! I would not hesitate to tap that ass...

As far as Jenna is concerned...she's seems a bit loopy so I would like to tap that ass but not date that ass.

Justin

Post by Justin » 03 Sep 2004 12:51

jenna bush makes my penis scared!!!!

yhgldude

Post by yhgldude » 03 Sep 2004 12:59

FalconsFan wrote:
He is one of the greatest politicians GA has ever had, and would be elected in any position he wanted in the state. He knows that our founding fathers were part democrats, and once a democrat always one.

speakEz

Post by speakEz » 03 Sep 2004 13:33

how cool would it be if u heard a loud gun shot and bush fell foward over the podium dead to reveal a man holding dick chenney's severd head. That would sure have made my day.

bloodmonger

Post by bloodmonger » 03 Sep 2004 13:55

speakEz wrote: how cool would it be if u heard a loud gun shot and bush fell foward over the podium dead to reveal a man holding dick chenney's severd head. That would sure have made my day.
That's sick...you just ensured yourself a visit from the Secret Service. They are going to hunt you down and arrest you, beat you, put you in solitary confinement, and throw away the key. All in the name of the Patriot Act, of course.

speakEz

Post by speakEz » 03 Sep 2004 14:42

bloodmonger wrote:
speakEz wrote: how cool would it be if u heard a loud gun shot and bush fell foward over the podium dead to reveal a man holding dick chenney's severd head. That would sure have made my day.
That's sick...you just ensured yourself a visit from the Secret Service. They are going to hunt you down and arrest you, beat you, put you in solitary confinement, and throw away the key. All in the name of the Patriot Act, of course.
honestly dude... i hope they do come for me. ~attn~ all secret service monitoring web activity come and get me. I'd hold em off for a while with my colt AR-15 asult rifle.

edit:bad spelling........ps. the secret service can't do any better and niether can bush and his bitch bandar!
Last edited by speakEz on 03 Sep 2004 14:44, edited 1 time in total.

peenlor

Post by peenlor » 03 Sep 2004 15:18

the prez sez

gatewaytohell

Post by gatewaytohell » 03 Sep 2004 19:52

Justin, are you talking about Texas State Broncos? If you are, I'm going there,

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 03 Sep 2004 21:06

Yes he is, the Texas State Broncos from Western Michigan University. Ass.

reservrdg8

Post by reservrdg8 » 03 Sep 2004 21:23

Hey bligs in his defense he IS going to Texas State (which will forever be Southwest Texas State University in my mind). It's a party school (and not very hard to get in, I might add). I know this personally: my dad was a Pike there way back in the day.
Last edited by reservrdg8 on 03 Sep 2004 21:23, edited 1 time in total.

stretch1207

Post by stretch1207 » 03 Sep 2004 23:15

I would totally hit both Bush sisters. Barabra is way hotter, but I would hit the other sister just to say that I got to hit two sisters........in the oval office.

Whattman

Post by Whattman » 03 Sep 2004 23:18

Hey, just thought of something....with Barbara looking as good as she does, maybe we can see a good action flick where she gets kidnapped and the governor of California leads a bunch of commandos in to rescue her. We could call it Barbie and the T-150