i hate it when that happens...

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
lizzi

Post by lizzi » 14 Sep 2004 11:11

but the thing you really have to consider is,,, no matter what he says, with the kind of story he fed you(true or not) is it really worth finding out what kind of emotional baggage this guy really has?

hell, i have baggage, but not that much,, hell most of my relationships end because all the ex's say im too closed up.. fuck it, way i was raised...

but this guy,, holy shit, i cant even imagine what kind of a mess he is...

my final advice,, pass him up,, your a girl.. so as a guy saying this,, you literaly have tons and tons of options... remember, you have all the power in who gets play and who doesnt so i wouldnt stress too much over it when you turn him down.
you know... i agree with the first half of this. i DON'T want to take the time to find out what all of his baggage is. i'm an over-analyzer and i think this would be a bit too much for me to twist around and drive myself crazy with.

but the closing advice. the whole vagina power thing. i'm going to have to take my time and give this a proper response.
30 is not a lot. 
Not at all, really.
it may not be to the fubar goddesses... but it really is to me. i'm not saying that it's bad or gross or anything... just something that i can't handle. i must thank both of you, though... for actually making a comment. letting me know you read it. that kinda made my day in a lamo kinda way. snort.
I'm breaking my lurking (mostly during classes) policy to ask why you, Lizzi, would be labeled a Stupid Fucking Newbie just because of your post count. That's just not right, you need to pull a Justin & change that. You're practically a deity on this site, there's no way you belong on the same rating system with the rest of the plebians on this site.
i wouldn't go all that far. just cause i have boobs does not make me above the rules. i wanna earn my place here... whatever that ends up being.

and thanx bligs and whattman. i appreciate the wubbin.

rho

Post by rho » 15 Sep 2004 09:33

but the closing advice. the whole vagina power thing. i'm going to have to take my time and give this a proper response.
not trying to say like you can be like hitler because you have a vagina,, just saying that in the end, regardless of what us guys think, its generally the women who pick and decide who they go home with, or spend time with, or sleep with.. thats all.
Last edited by rho on 15 Sep 2004 14:47, edited 1 time in total.