Fable

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
joeypants

Post by joeypants » 19 Sep 2004 06:04

Ive been playing fable non stop for the last two days. Had to pick up an xbox for it. I'm staying on the good side, though I did kill whisper in the arena instead of walking out without the glory. I want a chance to kill her brother who swore vengeance.

I'm gonna start a new file and go evil when I get a bit further. It seems like that might be more fun.

I'm trying to get in the mayor of bowerstone's pants right now.

What an addictive game.

Red_Dwarf

Post by Red_Dwarf » 19 Sep 2004 11:19

joeypants wrote: Ive been playing fable non stop for the last two days.  Had to pick up an xbox for it.  I'm staying on the good side, though I did kill whisper in the arena instead of walking out without the glory.  I want a chance to kill her brother who swore vengeance.

I'm gonna start a new file and go evil when I get a bit further.  It seems like that might be more fun.

I'm trying to get in the mayor of bowerstone's pants right now.

What an addictive game.
FABLE
I just found my sister and Killed the Bandit King Twinbland. So far everything is going "good" but I feel like changing that up abit. Oh and I gots to get me some of that mayor of bowerstone. :P

I played 8 hours today and it felt like it was just 1 hour. :D

WonderBoy

Post by WonderBoy » 19 Sep 2004 13:42

I beat Fable in 9 and a half hours. It is an okay game, but its way overhyped. And the thing you posted about GTA Vice City, your character does talk. He talks a lot. The game is okay. They left out so much stuff that it isnt even what they said it would be. They said you would be able to run around with a big ass sword and be a caster so he would swing the sword real slow and drag it behind him. That is impossible and you cant just use anything, you have to train to use the 2 handed weapons.

Red_Dwarf

Post by Red_Dwarf » 20 Sep 2004 00:09

WonderBoy wrote: I beat Fable in 9 and a half hours. It is an okay game, but its way overhyped. And the thing you posted about GTA Vice City, your character does talk. He talks a lot. The game is okay. They left out so much stuff that it isnt even what they said it would be. They said you would be able to run around with a big ass sword and be a caster so he would swing the sword real slow and drag it behind him. That is impossible and you cant just use anything, you have to train to use the 2 handed weapons.
You beat FABLE in 9 and a half hours? :wicked: To beat FABLE in nine and a half hours would mean you did not play the game. So I say Bullshit! Thats right I said BULLSHIT! :P

BabyEaterMmm

Post by BabyEaterMmm » 21 Sep 2004 03:29

Z7Z1Z0 wrote:
keykenny wrote: I hate you XBOX whores!  Give us PS2 owners another RPG game!  GTA is not enough damnit! And this game looks so good!  Oh well since I can't have it I should work on my bashing of the game.  Pffft this game sucks ass, GTA 4 teh WIN!  Fable is teh sux!  I win!!!!!!!!!
First of all, GTA is not an RPG. Second, Fable is only good because of Peter Molyneux, who also made Black and White, which is a fucking kick ass game. Third, there is no GTA 4, if you are refering to the latest GTA which comes out in October, GTA: San Andreas, you would be incorrect as well as this would be the fifth game in the Grand Theft Auto series. If there was a GTA 4, it would most likely be GTA: Vice City. Fourth, you lose.
Still wrong! If you are gonna be a dick, be correct whilst doing it. If using numbers, GTA 4 was the first GTA on PS2.

GTA
GTA 2
GTA: London
GTA (PS2)
GTA: Vice City
GTA: San Andreas

No one may count London, but it was made. You lose.
Last edited by BabyEaterMmm on 21 Sep 2004 07:38, edited 1 time in total.