Hi Res Avril Lavigne

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
DMBrules

Post by DMBrules » 17 Sep 2004 13:19

Heathen wrote: I should choose my words more carefully. The last thing I want to be labelled is 'emo'. That's disgusting.
Hey nice to see you back Heathen. :D

Oh and she looks like Christina
<a href='http://img84.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img84&image=avril.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>

stupid skankamaho

ZarathustrA

Post by ZarathustrA » 17 Sep 2004 14:08

Good to know that alot of others have come to realise that she's fuckin ugly. :mellow:
Maybe liking her is like having an ugly fetish? <_< It's the only way I can explain people drooling over extreme filth.
But I guess you shouldn't make fun of people for their fetishes, not like they ask for it and could fix it. Have fun with your ugly chicks people. B)

Addition: I've come to a realisation. Therefore I am trying my best to stop laughing at and physicaly abusing those who find hideouse freaks of nature (pamela anderson, avril lavigne, pamela anderson) attractive. Instead I will pray for their sanity to come back. All this time I thought this was a sign of a closet homosexual(could it still be?) naming females that were popular(yet not attractive) as being hot when they in fact were not. I'm just glad I don't have an ugly fetish.
Last edited by ZarathustrA on 17 Sep 2004 14:17, edited 1 time in total.

ruprechtjones

Post by ruprechtjones » 17 Sep 2004 14:25

Meh. Em, Eee, Acht. Indifferent. If she hit on me, I'd do her. If I saw her in a bar, I'd hit on her friend. Sorry, she's nothing in the big scheme of things.

On the other hand, bonus points for the skulls on her skanky dress...
Last edited by ruprechtjones on 17 Sep 2004 14:29, edited 1 time in total.

pyrates

Post by pyrates » 17 Sep 2004 16:12

I just hope that the blonde look is only temporary with her. It doesn't suit her really. She's much better as a brunette. But anyways, she's still got a plumber's butt. Nothing really curvy in their or shapely about it.

popezaphod

Post by popezaphod » 17 Sep 2004 19:31

No sir, I didn't like it.

Serra

Post by Serra » 17 Sep 2004 21:07

Blonde: Wig, she never had that much hair.

Engaged: Well... that is a big honken engagement ring she has on! If she isn't engaged, then she deeply screwing with all of us and knows it.

Ugly: Without make-up she is as ugly as I am. (see picture on left) Naked and in the dark, I don't think it matters. Fixed up properly, she is awesome. She has a great singing voice and I love her music. (I got past the whole fake punk rocker bad girl crap).

When she first came out I dismissed her as total crap, but she just kept hanging around so I got her album on day and it was actually good and the second album is even better. The commerical crap she mostly sings isn't that good, but her voice is top shelf!

Wulf

Post by Wulf » 17 Sep 2004 23:19

oh my god she really is beautiful

will_i_am

Post by will_i_am » 17 Sep 2004 23:47

she looks really pretty with the blonde hair

no more tomboy shit.

whit

Post by whit » 18 Sep 2004 02:38

thus spoke zarathustra....the truth.

She's not hot. I mean, I'd do her, but that just puts in her in a category with over a billion women. She's certainly nothing special....although that video with her running around in a tight t-shirt w/ panties and socks was kinda cool. I mostly detest her for claiming to be punk or rock or whatever. She should just accept her pop status. I guess she realizes she would fall to the mighty hotness of britney and cristina...and maybe even the duffster....if she embraced her poppiness.

...and canadians suck....they have gay bacon. it's really just ham. call it ham for christ's sake. you don't get your own kind of bacon just cause you wanna be french and have other people's monarchs on your money.

ok...i think that's enough ranting for now.

RedEye

Post by RedEye » 18 Sep 2004 04:04

Jeez, J. I was sure you were going to link to hi-res scans from this month's Maxim.

As for Avril vs. Elisha, I'm going with Elisha, too. Yum.

Merrick2

Post by Merrick2 » 18 Sep 2004 04:04

Interesting post from pagesix.com today:

AVRIL Lavigne may be wearing a huge rock on her left hand, but she's not engaged to Sum 41 singer Deryck Whibley — and to prove the point, she spent Wednesday night fooling around with Hoobastank frontman Doug Robb. Avril showed up at the World Music Awards after-party at the Hard Rock Hotel with Robb. The two, who had met the night before, were seen canoodling before leaving together. Meanwhile, Whibley's manager sent us this statement about the supposed engagement: "Deryck Whibley of Sum 41 is not engaged . . . If there was a picture that captured Deryck kneeling [in a proposal] it was more likely him bending over to pick up the crack pipe that fell out of a paparazzo's pocket."

Phife

Post by Phife » 18 Sep 2004 04:08

RedEye wrote: Jeez, J. I was sure you were going to link to hi-res scans from this month's Maxim.

As for Avril vs. Elisha, I'm going with Elisha, too. Yum.
There's no need for us to imagine them competing against one another...unless of course it involves mud, jello, or baby oil...

They are both fine...that's the end of that.

boognish

Post by boognish » 18 Sep 2004 04:47

Skanky. I wouldn't hit it.

JaPeX

Post by JaPeX » 18 Sep 2004 07:43

Just saw her on letterman yesterday (we get letterman on a one week delay over here in Denmark), and she blew me away - CUTE while being ridiculously on key, and tight (music wise that is - wouldn't know about the other thing)... She just moved up like 100 places on my female to do list... singing that well made her all the cuter :) oh and what's up with her facial expressions when she sings? Can't recall anyone looking that adorable... omfg i just said "adorable" :omfg:

april

Post by april » 18 Sep 2004 10:59

i'm usually with you, justin, but i just don't get the avril thing.

she just looks like a little boy to me - a little boy with long hair and crazy Jewel teeth.
Last edited by april on 18 Sep 2004 11:00, edited 1 time in total.