Buncha Hi Res

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
reservrdg8

Post by reservrdg8 » 29 Sep 2004 12:45

Good to see two washed up actresses hanging out with each other. Where was Tara Reid in that pic?!

Elder Young

Post by Elder Young » 29 Sep 2004 13:10

I love the 4th Amanda picture where she's got her mouth open and is taking off her jacket. Shazam! I've said it before and I'll say it again, Amanda's too skinny and she needs to get back to the weight she was at back in the What a Girl Wants premiere days, like these. :wub:

<a href='http://img77.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img77&im ... nda002.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>

<a href='http://img77.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img77&im ... odab2a.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>

As much as I like Kiki, that boy haircut has got to go.

kvl

Post by kvl » 29 Sep 2004 13:40

heineken wrote: Your question was already answered when you asked it earlier.&nbsp;

Yes.&nbsp;

She is 18.
I asked it earlier? Weird, i don't remember that. I must not have checked back into whatever thread i asked that in.

Thanks for the refresher.

rho

Post by rho » 29 Sep 2004 13:54

yeah, christina definetely looks good with a little bit more weight on her,, seems she is doing the opposite thing that everyone else in hollywood is doing, ala katies holmes, and now,, amanda bynes,, damn stupid assed starvation diet...

but amanda still has a cute face, she is definetly one of those girls that can bat her eyelashes and get whatever she wants...

neve cambell and alicia silverstone.... they were movie stars right?

kirsten dunst... needs to pull a christina and gain some weight....

stretch1207

Post by stretch1207 » 30 Sep 2004 04:34

I would hit all of those girls hard and fast! Kirsten though has to grow some hair. I am not digging that boy hair cut that she is sporting at all.

jimthej00

Post by jimthej00 » 30 Sep 2004 13:31

oh great justin. now i'm horny. i won't be able to get this thing down for hours. have to sleep on my back tonight, i guess.

i loved christina with her black hair... much hotter than now. that video of her in the pink tubetop made good jerkin material for the week my gf was away in europe. gotta love that jiggle.

i wanna see the tits on neve too. i was flipping through channels and i saw her on the view the other day plugging her movie. choice rack. alicia is ugly though. i wanna beat her fuckin pug face in with a stick. batgirl my ass.

manutd07

Post by manutd07 » 30 Sep 2004 14:01

what the fuck was Kiki thinking with that haircut. Is she trying to make every mans penis very sad?? Why Kiki WHY?? When she grows her hair back and puts on a few punds she will be hot again (Still not as hot as Xtina) I dont care if she brown black blonde or even red hair she will still be one of the hottest women alive :D

Turbilion

Post by Turbilion » 30 Sep 2004 18:49

what the hell is all this fiz about these girls?

I want to know when the hell is some one gonna get a bikini picture of LACEY CHABERT!!!

LACEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!