Mean Girls

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 01 Oct 2004 00:47

I like the comment saying highschool wasn't like that...Highschool is exactly like that. Fucking Christian nutbags.

Skarekrow

Post by Skarekrow » 01 Oct 2004 00:51

Tina Fey > Amanda Bynes > Ashley Olsen > Hillary Duff > Lindsay Lohan > Mary-Kate Olsen
They're fucking identical! Bleh! you probally wanted the hot chick in Nelson too, didn't you?
Last edited by Skarekrow on 01 Oct 2004 03:35, edited 1 time in total.

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 01 Oct 2004 00:55

Wax The Rabbit wrote: I can't believe no one has addressed how hot Lacey Chabert is.......hottest one in the movie.  The voice may get a little annoying, but her body makes up for it.
She has a whole thread all to herself in the babes forum. That could be why.

vultureug

Post by vultureug » 01 Oct 2004 01:22

Fucking Baptists! they're the most backwards people I know, and I'm a Christian! I swear, most of them are going to hell for bastardizing Christianity, ESPECIALLY that asshole Jerry Falwell. Mean Girls fucking rocked. It's a biting social commentary on females in high school, not a bring your kids to a cutesy Lohan movie!
Last edited by vultureug on 01 Oct 2004 01:22, edited 1 time in total.

DUDEMASTER

Post by DUDEMASTER » 01 Oct 2004 01:27

I agree it's one of the best teen comedies ever and I also agree that Bring it On is awesome as well, cause anytime I can watch a movie multiple times and still laugh my ass off is a good thing. Well I saw Mean Girls in theaters just to see Lindsay and how well Tina can do with a full length movie, of course I was suprised and almost rolled off my seat at the theater which hasnt happened in a LONG time. So I tip my hat to not just Lindsay and Tina but to the whole cast who made the movie work (plus its a bonus when some of the cast can also give you a chubby apart from making you laugh). And yeah I bought the dvd too and it came with a "burn book" for free and for some reason that made me happy even though its just a small piece of shit notepad thats pink just like the dvd which must have looked weird walking around with at Best Buy lookin like a perv carrying a pink dvd.

P.S. Rachel McAdams was topless in a movie do a search and you will find the caps.

P.S.S. If you havent bought the movie the holiday talent show scene is reason enough to buy it

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 01 Oct 2004 01:29

Skarekrow,Sep 30 2004, 05:51 PM wrote:
Tina Fey > Amanda Bynes > Ashley Olsen > Hillary Duff > Lindsay Lohan > Mary-Kate Olsen

They're fucking identical! Bleh! you probally wanted the hot chick in Nelson too, didn't you?
Get a clue, fool. They're fraternal twins.

And Ashley is sooo much hotter. She's an inch taller, still blonde, and far less anorexic.

...pretty classy of me to not even insult you for not figuring out how to use the quote feature or close tags, huh?

Franklinnoble

Post by Franklinnoble » 01 Oct 2004 01:44

Mart69 wrote: Mean Girls roxxorz.

Trevor can blow me. Speaking of blowing I gotta get myself a copy of that DVD.
Go post an intro. Mao needs more meat.

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 01 Oct 2004 02:14

Franklinnoble wrote:
Mart69 wrote: Mean Girls roxxorz.

Trevor can blow me. Speaking of blowing I gotta get myself a copy of that DVD.
Go post an intro. Mao needs more meat.
no! SHhhhhh... there are no other boards, this is the only one.

and for like the 32847324th time, no intro is needed to post to the front page. There's plenty as is.
Last edited by sheepdog on 01 Oct 2004 02:15, edited 1 time in total.

stretch1207

Post by stretch1207 » 01 Oct 2004 02:37

There are too many stupid people in this world. I was going to give my own review about how hot the girls are in the movie and them drinking and using condoms. They are not accepting anymore reivews I guess.

glenn

Post by glenn » 01 Oct 2004 03:37

Someone else mentioned that "Trevor" had a pretty big vocabulary. It may be a bit abnormal for a 15 year old, but after reading the other "young peoples' reviews", I've come to the conclusion that those reviews are all fake. Or at least written by older people and credited to younger viewers.

Seriously, no typos whatsoever. Damn crafty Christians.

Grinch

Post by Grinch » 01 Oct 2004 03:40

It was a great movie, the entire cast was hot, cept the fat gay dude, the lesbo-gothic chick and that one girl with down syndrome. :bah: (on the back-left in the picture). Other then that it was great. :DImage
Last edited by Grinch on 01 Oct 2004 03:41, edited 1 time in total.

Catcourps

Post by Catcourps » 01 Oct 2004 03:59

I hear that movie is funny. I'll have to check it out. Girlie movies are the best!

speakEz

Post by speakEz » 01 Oct 2004 04:15

Okay........ *big breath*
I dont really watch bitch flick movies or anything but i have seen a few and if this movie is
pg-(fucking)13 then there is no way in hell that it could have been offensive. Plus what kind of fucking asshole brings a god damn bunch of pre-teens to a fucking movie that is called "mean girls" and the poster for the movie has a bunch of bitches is mini skirts eyeing everybody like its blow job time. I'll tell ya'......... Its those fucking christians man. They always have these stupid oppions and web sites that express them. And justin i cant agree with you more.... trevor(with a lower case "t") really is a faggot. I'd like to run into that kid in a public bathroom and feild dress that piece of shit.
*exhaleeeeeee!*

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 01 Oct 2004 05:06

All you mindless people slagging off Christians as "stupid" need to actually do what YOUR god, Justin, commanded you to do and actually "read all the comments" posted at the link he provided. Did anyone here besides me actually bother to do that? Anyone?? No, I don't think so based on all the ignorant, knee-jerk comments I've read by many in this pointless thread. Because if just one other person besides me had read more than the comment by the admittedly lame, Trevor, someone might have noticed that for the most part the evil Christians basically liked the movie just as much (although obviously for very different reasons!) than Justin. Don't believe me? Do the count yourselves then...20 positives, 8 negatives and 4 neutral. Hmm...yeah those Bible-thumpers sure don't know comedy do they? And many of them were just as critical as Justin (although I don't believe anyone fired off the C-word) with regard to parents ignoring the PG-13 rating and taking kids as young as five to see the movie. Guess since so many Jesus-freaks liked Mean Girls, lots of you Kerry-esque flip-floppers will have to reverse your positions and profess to hate it now...

g0ku

Post by g0ku » 01 Oct 2004 05:52

Trevor was almost right in saying not all Baptists are rednecks. All rednecks are SOUTHERN Baptist. And what's wrong with secularism? Isn't that one of the reasons this country was founded? Wasn't the last major experiment incorporating church and state referred to as the dark ages? As far as Trevor's vocabulary goes.....I don't believe Mr. Merriam or Mr. Webster consider formulastic or christophobia words. :zip: Is that what they teach kids in high school these days, make your point by formulating your own words? Thanks for restoring my faith in the youth of America Trevor. We are sooo screwed.....

And yes, the movie was funny as hell.