Psycho Girl Revealed

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Justin

Post by Justin » 01 Oct 2004 10:20

To: webmaster@psykotik.zzn.com
Subject: Info about Psycho Girl!!!!
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:03:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I visit your site and couldnt help but commenting on the "psycho girl" video.  I think I know the story behind it and who she is!

The girl's, aka "psycho girl," name is actually Laura Robinson.  Yields from Yardley, PA which is a upper-middle-class type of town where she was obviously very spoiled.  She is infact NOT a minor, but a 21-year-old college dropout.  She used to go to the state college of Shippensburg University out in the cowland sticks of central PA.  She was in a sorority (another sorority slut!!)  She was a Spanish major but got booted after sophomore year, when she flunked out because she was too busy taking care of her online Virtual Pets and obsessing over her fratslut boyfriend.

She had a boyfriend... named Matt.  Matthew Maimone in fact.  He also went to her college and was in a frat.  The other girls in her sorority said that she was very protective of Matt.  Robinson found out that before Matt even knew she existed, he'd participated in a 3some with two chicks in her same sorority.  She was so mad that she set up the two sisters so they ended up getting kicked out.  She dated him for slightly over a year and towards the end of the relationship she basically moved herself in with him.  Soon after he dumped her and booted her out.  Something about her being waaaay too controlling and interfering with his studies to the point that he nearly flunked one of his summer classes.  That made Fratwhore Matt realize that she was too much.  Soon after, she wanted to show him that she was over him for good, and capable of finding someone else, so she married a young man who was in the military.  This meant being stationed with him in Germany for the past half year while he finished his basic training.  She is the domestic housewife type who doesn't hold a job, no longer even goes to school, and basically depends on a "manly-man" type of guy to support her and provide for her.  Mooch.  Last I heard, she got pregnant from her husband and she was also trying to still attempt to hook back up with Matt.  Doubt that, but unfortunately rumor has it that she's back in Pennsylvania again.  She should be about 6 or 7 months pregnant by now.  Damn.

Just thought I'd share!  I actually have friends who were in her sorority at Ship U, and another friend who dated Matt not long after he dumped Robinson, and the girl said that Robinson would criticize her constantly and always call when she (the new gf) and Matt were out on dates together.  Hope this info helps.

bloodmonger

Post by bloodmonger » 01 Oct 2004 10:22

God bless sororities...they just pump out fucking sluts! Hallelujah!

jdev

Post by jdev » 01 Oct 2004 10:24

good to know.

at least shes not a minor, and the federales are looking for me having hosted the video..

:rolleyes:

skoll

Post by skoll » 01 Oct 2004 10:29

Are you sure it's true? It may be some Psycho-girl obsessed guy who has nothing else to do. But the facts.. They all seem to go right. If that's a joke, it's a good one. But if it's not... tsk tsk..

Bad.

OMG! The stalkers.
Last edited by skoll on 01 Oct 2004 10:33, edited 1 time in total.

greendot

Post by greendot » 01 Oct 2004 10:31

that doesn't sound true at all.

reservrdg8

Post by reservrdg8 » 01 Oct 2004 10:35

Who cares about truth. Good story.

heineken

Post by heineken » 01 Oct 2004 10:37

Legal age? Booo

Not hot.

ryancook

Post by ryancook » 01 Oct 2004 10:38

i like boobies. that's all there is to this story.

Red_Dwarf

Post by Red_Dwarf » 01 Oct 2004 10:50

Yeah you wish she was 21 years old. That biatch is no more then 14 years old and most likely a virgin and if not Im sure she wish that she still was just like she wishes that she never did that video. Nice story though.

Sky

Post by Sky » 01 Oct 2004 11:00

Hey cool! If this story is right thats kinda cool...Well for me anyway. I live in Central PA, and it is nice to know we have women like that around here. It is also nice to know that we are finally known for something other than the Slinky. :rolleyes:

Yep yep, Slinky's and sluts....Doesn't get much better than that if you ask me. :D

robnashville

Post by robnashville » 01 Oct 2004 11:00

well that just ties up the whole story in one big neat little bow.

I don't buy it. This guy has all the answers and the whole story sussed out. It very rarely works that way. Look at the Libby thread. Little bits of info, dribs and and drabs coming in over a long time span and it is still missing some key info like her boyfriend's name. This Psycho girl story just seems a little too complete to be believed.

The Colonel

Post by The Colonel » 01 Oct 2004 11:25

I wasn't aware the Army holds basic training in foreign countries...

Blackfire

Post by Blackfire » 01 Oct 2004 11:28

The Colonel wrote: I wasn't aware the Army holds basic training in foreign countries...
They don't, that I am aware of.

But still naked you chick dancing, I still likes...

Grinch

Post by Grinch » 01 Oct 2004 11:31

Well...that would explain the boobs...but the voice? She sounded too young for 21. <_< ::i need that foto or w/e that says "i smell bullshit" someone post it for me, help a fubarb out::

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 01 Oct 2004 11:50

Since I have never viewed it I can't tell you anything, but I can tell you once a tradesman rang my house & when I answered he asked if my dad was there(embarrasing, i was 25) so you can't just guess age on the voice