Psycho Girl Revealed

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
David The Lurker

Post by David The Lurker » 03 Oct 2004 10:15

I fully intend on posting the whole reply if I get one, but I haven't yet. I did only send it last night, and I have no idea how often she checks her e-mail (then again, none of us do...that would just be wierd).

I certainly don't want anything to happen to F.U.B.A.R. either, and if it really is her, I can't see her targeting just one site - a multitude of them posted the same information (an incomplete list was posted by Justin in the original thread, right?). I just don't see her wanting to invest the time in it all...not even Libby Hoeler went after every site that contained information about her, and she was well aware of what went on (sure, there was that one e-mail sent to Justin supposedly from her lawyer, but that asked to take down all Libby information by December 15, 2003...and that date has passed. That certainly could have been faked, but...sorry, I'm rambling on).

But like I said, I have recieved no reply, so as of now there's not much we can say.

Skarekrow

Post by Skarekrow » 03 Oct 2004 10:43

Newbie + stupid decisions = instaban

heineken

Post by heineken » 03 Oct 2004 10:48

I can't believe people actually give a shit about this still.

Dominic

Post by Dominic » 03 Oct 2004 13:20

It was such an artsy film.

Of course I still care about it.

I'm fuckin curious.

...jackass.

g0ku

Post by g0ku » 03 Oct 2004 13:20

Captains log, stardate 5943.7 .....While en route to the Beta Niobe system, the Enterprise was forced to drop out of warp when one her nacelles was damaged. Mr. Spock has concluded that the damage was the result of large amounts of bull$hit eminating from the nearby, aptly named, Bull$hit Nebula. Somehow these massive amounts of matter have circumvented our deflector shields and left us all hoplessly debating pure, absolute, unadulterated, bull$hit. :blink: Really though the story just doesn't fit the clues that we have in the dialog. Maybe i'm missing something but, when you hold the story up to the light it seems a little transparent. So since the story is seemingly B.S. nobody should get pissed enough to try and take legal action, unless there is a real Laura Robinson that has nothing to do with this whole fiasco living in that town and she doesn't like all the newfound attention. :omfg: Ooops.

thekino

Post by thekino » 05 Oct 2004 01:17

Elder Young wrote: Even though I think this story is bullshit, I don't really care because the only thing that matters is that the video exists and that we've seen it.
i'd like to see this kid Matt, sounds like a pimp.

Capnpitz

Post by Capnpitz » 05 Oct 2004 02:14

I think Justin could conceivably be sued for invasion of privacy. Although Matt is the one who let the video out, presumably, any website that posts the video is "publishing" it in the legal sense, and, quoting from my lawbooks here...
"One's naked body is a very private part of one's person and generally known to others only by choice. This is a type of privacy interest worthy of protection...[W]e recognize the torts of intrusion upon seclusion, appropriation, and publication of private facts." Lake v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. 582 N.W.2d 23 (Minn. 1998). Not sure what the law in MI or PA is, but wherever the real "psycho girl" is, she might be able to press charges anywhere there have been people viewing the video. Which means any state, basically.
Justin, your best defenses are that the video was already on the internet and open to the public when you posted it (or posted links to it), and that the fact that she made the explicit video to share with someone else mitigates her interest in privacy. However, neither one of these is going to keep you from getting sued. All they could conceivably be are defenses if you actually do get sued.
Calling anyone or emailing anyone who didn't just stumble upon it while searching the web = bad idea.
Good luck.

april

Post by april » 05 Oct 2004 11:01

Justin wrote:By simply switching to NetZero, Americans could save up to 20 billion dollars over the next 4 years!
i have nothing to add about "psycho girl," i just wanted to say that i want to do the candidate zero guy. that's all.

Cutterbob

Post by Cutterbob » 06 Oct 2004 09:18

Well I have to say after seeing the vid for the first time, damn that is one scary chick. I remember a girl like that in high school. She set her boyfriends car on fire because she thought he was cheating on her. Still psycho chicks are niiiiiiiice.

dragonslayer

Post by dragonslayer » 08 Oct 2004 19:33

Poor Girl!

Imagine this being your little sister? Or even worse you're daughter?
She will be "looked" at for doing this for the rest of her life, poor poor poor girl.

Regards,

DS a.k.a DragonSlayer

Mastodon

Post by Mastodon » 10 Oct 2004 13:22

dragonslayer wrote: Poor Girl!

She will be "looked" at for doing this for the rest of her life, poor poor poor girl.

Regards,

DS a.k.a DragonSlayer
Whatever, you still whacked off to it Mr. d20.

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 10 Oct 2004 14:57

Regards,

DS a.k.a DragonSlayer
Don't get Bob all riled up

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 10 Oct 2004 15:01

michlersoft wrote:

Regards,

DS a.k.a DragonSlayer
<span style='color:orange'>Why? Whats he gonna do...Magic missle my ass for 5d4??</span>

Skarekrow

Post by Skarekrow » 10 Oct 2004 15:03

Wombat wrote:
michlersoft wrote:

Regards,

DS a.k.a DragonSlayer
<span style='color:orange'>Why? Whats he gonna do...Magic missle my ass for 5d4??</span>
yeah because that +10 defense only works in Dungeons and Dragons.

Ps only tools sign their posts.

dogolopee

Post by dogolopee » 10 Oct 2004 15:06

Becareful, talk of D&D and a naked teenage girl always leads to a fat guy going to jail.