Psycho Girl Revealed

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Drew Peacock

Post by Drew Peacock » 02 Oct 2004 21:46

Complete and utter bullshit and some poor girl named Laura is being pwned.

Not only does the delicately detailed story sound like crap but one has to wonder why <a href='http:///board/index.php?showuser=1035' target='_blank'>Philip</a>'s one and only post ever is to point out Laura's number, and then <a href='http:///board/index.php?showuser=1946' target='_blank'>in_LOVE_with_DUFF</a>'s only ten posts are about him pretending to call Laura.... thus enticing others to do the same.

Clearly a hoax by a jeolous ex boyfriend of Laura.
Mods, check the ip's of those two members and I'll bet my left knacker that they're either the same or one of them is a proxy.

Still, my penix was happy for the first two minutes.

TheCitizen

Post by TheCitizen » 02 Oct 2004 22:05

I fuckin' hate you guys.

The way you guys talk about Psycho Girl and how some of you are treating this "Laura Robinson" chick, who may or may not be the real Psycho Girl, I'm actually starting to feel bad for them. I can't watch the Psycho Girl video because I cringe if I watch it. You know what that means? I may be starting to develop a conscience! FUCK!

If I have a conscience, I'm gonna have to start being nice and kind to people I don't know and start going to church or shit like that. Stuff that dork, Ned Flanders, does. Because that's what people with consciences do. WHO WANTS THAT?!?!

I LIKE being evil. I LIKE pissing off total strangers. I LIKE cutting people off in traffic and laughing about it. I LIKE calling little kids "little bastard fucks" in front of them and their moms. Being good is dumb.

Blah, maybe I just need to punch a cat or something...

Drew Peacock

Post by Drew Peacock » 02 Oct 2004 22:44

TheCitizen wrote:<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> fuckin' hate you guys.

The way you guys talk about Psycho Girl and how some of you are treating this "Laura Robinson" chick, who may or may not be the real Psycho Girl, <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span>'m actually starting to feel bad for them.&nbsp; <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> can't watch the Psycho Girl video because <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> cringe if <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> watch it.&nbsp; You know what that means?&nbsp; <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> may be starting to develop a conscience!&nbsp; FUCK!&nbsp;

If <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> have a conscience, <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span>'m gonna have to start being nice and kind to people <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> don't know and start going to church or shit like that.&nbsp; Stuff that dork, Ned Flanders, does.&nbsp; Because that's what people with consciences do.&nbsp; WHO WANTS THAT?!?!

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> LIKE being evil.&nbsp; <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> LIKE pissing off total strangers.&nbsp; <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> LIKE cutting people off in traffic and laughing about it.&nbsp; <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> LIKE calling little kids "little bastard fucks" in front of them and their moms.&nbsp; Being good is dumb.

Blah, maybe <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> just need to punch a cat or something...
Translation: "Me, me, me, me, me, me........."

TheCitizen

Post by TheCitizen » 02 Oct 2004 23:22

Drew Peacock wrote:
TheCitizen wrote:<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> fuckin' hate you guys.

The way you guys talk about Psycho Girl and how some of you are treating this "Laura Robinson" chick, who may or may not be the real Psycho Girl, <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span>'m actually starting to feel bad for them.  <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> can't watch the Psycho Girl video because <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> cringe if <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> watch it.  You know what that means?  <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> may be starting to develop a conscience!  FUCK! 

If <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> have a conscience, <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span>'m gonna have to start being nice and kind to people <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> don't know and start going to church or shit like that.  Stuff that dork, Ned Flanders, does.  Because that's what people with consciences do.  WHO WANTS THAT?!?!

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> LIKE being evil.  <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> LIKE pissing off total strangers.  <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> LIKE cutting people off in traffic and laughing about it.  <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> LIKE calling little kids "little bastard fucks" in front of them and their moms.  Being good is dumb.

Blah, maybe <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>I</span></span> just need to punch a cat or something...
Translation: "Me, me, me, me, me, me........."
Well, yeah...it's all about me, don't you know?

Anyways, long story short, lay off the bitch, guys. She's already humilated herself to a guy she liked by sending that love letter/nudie strip video, who rejected her even further by posting that vid online so that every perv on fubar could jerk off to an extreme close-up of her cunt. If this story is true and Laura and Psycho Chick are one and the same, does she really need to be reminded farther how pathetic she is by you guys crank-calling her at 3 in the morning, asking about the tape?

David The Lurker

Post by David The Lurker » 03 Oct 2004 00:39

I may end up regretting this, but I sent an E-Mail to Laua Robinson. No, I didn't pretend I was Matt or ask her to send me her tape or anything equally stupid.

The core of the messege explained to that if she suddenly gets a strange influx of such messages (be them E-Mail or phone) that it relates to the "Psycho Girl" video. Explaining a little of the history and how its grown across the internet, I went on to say how someone posted a story to the origins, which through some research brought up her name. To make it seem less creepy, I went on to explain that the reason anyone would care is because of how another web-cam video featuring Libby Holler, featuring her personal information, caused people to wonder why such info would be leaked out, and that since then when another video was leaked to the internet the origins of said video would be investigated.

So I ended it with asking her to reply, to either help clear her name of the video or, in the case she really is "Psycho Girl," to make some sort of public statement so people will leave her alone.

Wether or not I'll get a response is up to debate, but I thought that someone should send her something to help explain what is/may happen with her name connected to something that may be completly sperate from her.

- David The Lurker

Justin

Post by Justin » 03 Oct 2004 00:42

*thumbs up*

Sunstrider

Post by Sunstrider » 03 Oct 2004 00:52

ignition wrote:
Sunstrider wrote:Does this girl look familiar? I'm still trying to remember what website I got that from. I tried to e-mail it to Justine to post so everyone could give their opinions as to whether they thought it was her but I don't have his address. As soon as I remember I will post the site.

<a href='http://img73.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img73&#8465;=5660.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>
That's Tiffany Teen. There's a thread about that picture set somewhere in the babes forum.
Ok, thanks for clearing that up. It looked a lot like her in tht pic.

TheCitizen

Post by TheCitizen » 03 Oct 2004 01:54

David The Lurker wrote:I may end up regretting this, but I sent an E-Mail to Laua Robinson. No, I didn't pretend I was Matt or ask her to send me her tape or anything equally stupid.

The core of the messege explained to that if she suddenly gets a strange influx of such messages (be them E-Mail or phone) that it relates to the "Psycho Girl" video. Explaining a little of the history and how its grown across the internet, I went on to say how someone posted a story to the origins, which through some research brought up her name. To make it seem less creepy, I went on to explain that the reason anyone would care is because of how another web-cam video featuring Libby Holler, featuring her personal information, caused people to wonder why such info would be leaked out, and that since then when another video was leaked to the internet the origins of said video would be investigated.

So I ended it with asking her to reply, to either help clear her name of the video or, in the case she really is "Psycho Girl," to make some sort of public statement so people will leave her alone.

Wether or not I'll get a response is up to debate, but I thought that someone should send her something to help explain what is/may happen with her name connected to something that may be completly sperate from her.

- David The Lurker
You know, I'm not a lawyer (and let's all praise Cheeba that I'm not) but does anyone else see the not-smartness of doing this?

I'm just saying that I may not want to be Justin in the next few days...

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 03 Oct 2004 04:26

TheCitizen wrote: I'm just saying that I may not want to be Justin in the next few days...
You're an idiot. He didn't do anything to get in trouble.

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 03 Oct 2004 05:01

TheCitizen wrote: I'm just saying that I may not want to be Justin in the next few days...
No one wants to be you.........<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>EVER!!!!!!</span></span>

TheCitizen

Post by TheCitizen » 03 Oct 2004 06:17

michlersoft wrote:
You're an idiot. He didn't do anything to get in trouble.
I'm not saying he did. But that won't stop "Laura Robinson" from getting her lawyer involved if fucktards from this board are crankcalling her due to info posted here.

If it was just a buncha crank calls, I'm pretty sure she'd just change her phone number and forget the whole matter. But because "David The Lurker" sent her an e-mail explaining why she got the phone calls, she might try to go after those responsible. And if the fubar board was mentioned in the e-mail, Justin and his isp could be the first people contacted by her lawyer.

If you don't think it's possible, you're just being naive. I'm just saying...

kvl

Post by kvl » 03 Oct 2004 06:32

It does seem like people calling her may be, oh i don't know, a slightly moronic thing to do. Nothing good can come out of contacting her. Nothing.

Andd who cares what her real name is? Does knowing her name make the video any more sexy/creepy? Does it make your masturbation session have that little bit extra? No. It maeans all you now know is her name.

Pointless.

David The Lurker

Post by David The Lurker » 03 Oct 2004 07:56

Look, I only sent the E-Mail to try and get this whole thing cleared - to seperate her name from the matter if she is indeed not the person in the video (which is most likely the case). I don't think she can really take any sort of legal action against anyone. Her phone number is listed in a public directory, which means its open to everyone. Yes, she can change it if she desires, and having some idea as to why people were calling her (if anyone really did call her) in the first place wouldn't change anything...right?

If she even were to go against anyone, it wouldn't be Justin. His posting on the matter is but a historical record. She might want to go after the person who posted the link to her university's directory, but I still don't think there's anything that can be done legally.

And then there's the fact that she may never read the E-Mail. She might just delete it, not recognizing the address. I wouldn't be surprised if she did so, and then all this wouldn't mean anything. If I don't get a response, I don't intend on persuing the matter any further, and if another lead does appear, I promise that I won't involve myself in it.

If, in the chance it really is "Psycho Girl," then I think she wouldn't go after us, but after Matt, because he's the one that leaked it to the internet. If F.U.B.A.R. hadn't said anything, another site would have. It's not the internet's fault.

TheCitizen

Post by TheCitizen » 03 Oct 2004 09:12

I don't know what the legal specifics would be either (libel, mayhaps?) but from past experience, I know that whenever a lawyer contacts someone's ISP for whatever reason, the ISP will fold like an accordion to any and all of the lawyer's demands and bend over backwards to try to avoid any future legal proceedings. I just don't want that to happen to Justin and F.U.B.A.R...

(Me likes run-on sentences and cliches, apparently...)

Dominic

Post by Dominic » 03 Oct 2004 09:47

Hot damn.

This is almost as confusing as...
um...
FUCK

You ought to post the whole transcript of the reply, if there is one.