Hi Res Emmy Rossum

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
BradFoSho

Post by BradFoSho » 10 Oct 2004 12:17

SunDevilZac wrote:
ikuve wrote: She's a pretty classy girl. She's always dressed up in photos and well spoken in movies & interviews. She obviously doesn't feel the need to show flesh to feel sexy which means she's probably a daily thong wearer because she finds it personally empowering.

If I had to place her sexuality, I'd say she's in the anal sex/anal willing category, but only with men she gets to know and feels comfortable with. There's also a decent chance she's into some sort of piss play or other defiant fetish. However, being so young and a celebrity, I'm pretty certain she's been too scared to explore it with another person. Additionally, she's a non smoker and not completely devoted to her religion, so I'd double up my wager on her having some perverse fetish(es).
who the fuck let this guy in here? someone get this fucker to the newb intros fast
For a Jr. Mod, you should know the rules better.

Also, wtf?? How do you deduct this from 4 photos and a bad movie?

ruprechtjones

Post by ruprechtjones » 10 Oct 2004 12:22

Let the newb speak. Apparently he has far wittier commentary than you, SunDevil.

nousentre

Post by nousentre » 10 Oct 2004 12:22

ikuve wrote:She's a pretty classy girl. She's always dressed up in photos and well spoken in movies & interviews. She obviously doesn't feel the need to show flesh to feel sexy which means she's probably a daily thong wearer because she finds it personally empowering.

If I had to place her sexuality, I'd say she's in the anal sex/anal willing category, but only with men she gets to know and feels comfortable with. There's also a decent chance she's into some sort of piss play or other defiant fetish. However, being so young and a celebrity, I'm pretty certain she's been too scared to explore it with another person. Additionally, she's a non smoker and not completely devoted to her religion, so I'd double up my wager on her having some perverse fetish(es).
oookay

the official "WHAT THE FUCK?" award goes to ikuve!

CONGRATULATIONS DOUCHE-BAG!!! :D

shiftomnimega

Post by shiftomnimega » 10 Oct 2004 12:24

I swear I saw a site that has pictures of her from the disney channel....
<a href='http://www.childstarlets.com/lobby/bios ... ssum2.html' target='_blank'>Ahh, here it is.</a>
She's a pretty classy girl. She's always dressed up in photos and well spoken in movies & interviews. She obviously doesn't feel the need to show flesh to feel sexy which means she's probably a daily thong wearer because she finds it personally empowering.

Sounds like someone just got finished studying for Psych.
Last edited by shiftomnimega on 10 Oct 2004 12:29, edited 1 time in total.

pHr0sTbYt3

Post by pHr0sTbYt3 » 10 Oct 2004 12:53

:mellow: nothing special in my opinion...
Still have yet to see the day after tomorrow though...is it worth seeing?

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 10 Oct 2004 13:00

pHr0sTbYt3 wrote: .is it worth seeing?
<span style='color:orange'>It will remind you of home, but its nothing special. Try to see it for 99 cents or less if you can.</span>

ikuve

Post by ikuve » 10 Oct 2004 13:27

Sorry to the moderators if I wasn't suppose to post in this thread. I had no idea that newly registered people weren't allowed to make comments. It only says that new people can't start topics.

To the rest of you, my sincere apologies. I didn't realize it at the time of my posting, but I have read over things and it's clear to me now that the not so warm welcome was likely due to my neglection of the obligatorily dead-giveaway that I'm lonely and pathetic, comment of "I'd hit it!". :P

Justin

Post by Justin » 10 Oct 2004 13:34

dont worry about it. you can post and make comments freely on the front page threads. just watch out if you plan on going deeper into the forums. most of the members here are fucking assholes, inhuman and have no idea of the concept of being nice and friendly. hopefully you won't be scared away by them.

RKrispy

Post by RKrispy » 10 Oct 2004 13:37

she looks like a less sexy jessica alba.
i'd still hit it though :D
Last edited by RKrispy on 10 Oct 2004 13:37, edited 1 time in total.

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 10 Oct 2004 13:43

Justin wrote: most of the members here are fucking assholes, inhuman and have no idea of the concept of being nice and friendly. hopefully you won't be scared away by them.
<span style='color:orange'>LIES!!!! Lies spread by the man to keep you here, safe, and stupid.</span>

joe

Post by joe » 10 Oct 2004 13:51

Justin wrote: dont worry about it. you can post and make comments freely on the front page threads. just watch out if you plan on going deeper into the forums. most of the members here are fucking assholes, inhuman and have no idea of the concept of being nice and friendly. hopefully you won't be scared away by them.
this site would cease to exist without the regulars hunting down newbs and giving them new assholes.

Mart69

Post by Mart69 » 10 Oct 2004 14:05

So HOT man. HOT!

J-Mah

Post by J-Mah » 10 Oct 2004 14:34

She's the new <a href='http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/ ... -page.html' target='_blank'>Phantom</a> of the Opera chick. She definetly grown up a lot. :wub:

RandomHero

Post by RandomHero » 10 Oct 2004 16:38

In the third photo, check out the lonley fat guy sitting behind her. haha, he's so going to fuck a bagel to the thought of her ass later that night.

She's ok, nothing to write home about.

joemizzle

Post by joemizzle » 10 Oct 2004 18:08

She's also Sean Penn's daughter in Mystic River, which was a very good movie. Jake G. tho, probably thought she was a downgrade from kissing Kirsten.