Hi Res Lindsay Lohan

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
wombler

Post by wombler » 11 Oct 2004 19:30

Very amusing indeed. Though it seems to reflect ikuve's personal fantasies more than any real psychological analysis of Lohan. All the evidence points to her being a very dirty girl indeed.
She doesn't come off as the type of girl that wears thongs. She almost certainly does own a thong or two, but she probably tells others that might see them in her drawer/laundry, that they were gag gifts from friends.
Yeah, right, wild child party bitch Lohan in "shocked by thongs" revelation. Is he basing this analysis on 'The Parent Trap'?

Gotta love that last sentence though.

ihatepeople

Post by ihatepeople » 11 Oct 2004 19:57

What I want to know is what the theorizing on celebrity sexual habits is all about?

What information is this based on? Does ikuve have any experience in psychology, or are they simply pulling this information out of their ass?

Let's say that ikuve were an expert in the field of celebrity sexual habit analysis. It's not like anyone here is ever going to fuck Lindsay, therefor we'll never get the chance to put these theory's to the test. And even if, by some miracle on a grand scale, one of the regs here did manage to seduce and bed Ms Lohan, who'd believe them anyway?

Oh, and something else I've noticed. Why is the "FIRST POST" thing coming back? I though Justin was going to ban people who did that, or was it just ban people who ONLY posted that with no other relevant comments in the first post?
Last edited by ihatepeople on 11 Oct 2004 20:00, edited 1 time in total.

Powdered Toast Man

Post by Powdered Toast Man » 11 Oct 2004 22:29

Ikuve is my hero! He was wrong about Lohan wearing thongs, though.

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 11 Oct 2004 23:16

nah, I don't see her as much of a thong-wearer either.

I'd say 60% of the time she wears bikini-cut, 30% of the time French-cut, 10% thong.

keno

Post by keno » 11 Oct 2004 23:24

Lindsay looks sick in the first 2 pictures. Like she has the flu or something. Ish. She looks as green as a fucking lepracahn (sp?) in number 2. Fugly.

Clarissa

Post by Clarissa » 11 Oct 2004 23:49

She looks spun to me, like she just spent a couple of days on the booger sugar.

Or maybe it's the ugly sweater that threw me. :bah:

grey_fox24

Post by grey_fox24 » 12 Oct 2004 00:04

ihatepeople wrote: Oh, and something else I've noticed.  Why is the "FIRST POST" thing coming back?  I though Justin was going to ban people who did that, or was it just ban people who ONLY posted that with no other relevant comments in the first post?
The first post thing is old now, making it funny. Well...to me anyway.

And I think it did have more to with the lack of content, than the "first post" itself.
Last edited by grey_fox24 on 12 Oct 2004 00:06, edited 1 time in total.

WP_LeGeNd

Post by WP_LeGeNd » 12 Oct 2004 00:06

Yeah... first post!!!!!

Wait how does this game work?

JordanSnowSucks

Post by JordanSnowSucks » 12 Oct 2004 00:15

the last pic doesnt even look like her, until you scroll down and look at the connect the dots on the legs.....poor girl..

eggfart

Post by eggfart » 12 Oct 2004 00:50

The Lohan makes my pee-pee feel tingly :banana:

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 12 Oct 2004 01:35

The third pic screams 'horny babysitter'. The fatc that she looks a little haggard by pic 4 is a good thing. She's getting a little used. A little more experienced. A little more ready for a couple cinematic flops and then a well placed secretly released sex tape. We still haven't gotten our well deserved naked pictures or video or Jennifer Love Hewwit, hopefully Lohan doesn't slip past us as well.

I know we've all seen the nipples....it's time for a fucktape.

PS: The analyses was a little long winded that time. Don't work off your own hype and destroy yourself too quickly. Take your time like you did with the first one and keep them well thought out, short, and sweet.

Whattman

Post by Whattman » 12 Oct 2004 01:35

If some hollywood dipshit ever does a remake of "Gilligan's Island", she gets my vote for Ginger.

If life was fair, I would be waking up every morning with Aya Ueto

By the way, how many posts do ya have to post to not be a "Stupid fucking newbie" anymore??
Last edited by Whattman on 12 Oct 2004 01:41, edited 1 time in total.

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 12 Oct 2004 01:45

Whattman wrote: If some hollywood dipshit ever does a remake of "Gilligan's Island", she gets my vote for Ginger.
<span style='color:orange'>Stupid <a href='http://www.tbs.com/shows/therealgilligansisland' target='_blank'>TBS</a> didn't cast her. I would have love to see her freak out trappped on an island with the "little people".</span>

Muttur

Post by Muttur » 12 Oct 2004 02:10

Sorry, but I think the analysis went fairly overboard. How many girls her age do any of us know who DON'T wear thongs? I myself am 21, and within the past 6 months, I can honestly say I haven't had intercourse with anyone over 19 (yet staying within the legal confines of my state), and I take pride in that. My point being, all of the teenage vaginas I have recently been so fortunate to personally inspect were all of uniform nature; shaven.

My point is, Lohan is a trend whore. She's your typical thong-wearing, pretentious, cock-teasing dolt with no sense of individuality or diversity. You guys want an analysis? I bet &#036;10 bucks you'd hear her say "I don't do that." more than once in the same night. Nonetheless, I'd still be more than happy to donate my chromosomes to her chin and/or chest.

dreezy

Post by dreezy » 12 Oct 2004 02:15

The first time I clicked through those pictures I was disappointed. I often find myself questioning why I ever found this broad attractive in the first place. When she's on, she's super hot but she's got these moments where she just looks utterly foul.

The second click through I thought she looked really good and I was really attracted to her.

These two different run-throughs were separated by a span of five minutes during which I listened to a song I really liked and read some of the posts in this thread.

So what's the deal? How do you account for that disparity in my responses and in those of many other people I've talked to? It seems like most dudes are unanimous in wanting to fuck the shit out of her, but not many seem fully committed to it. They keep changing their mind on her.

My theory is that she's basically a human Rorschach test for your dick.
Last edited by dreezy on 12 Oct 2004 02:16, edited 1 time in total.