Hi Res Lindsay Lohan

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Justin

Post by Justin » 11 Oct 2004 14:25

She looks older in the last pic.

<li><A HREF="/movies/hires/LindsayLohan01.jpg" target="_blank">Lindsay Lohan 1</a>
<li><A HREF="/movies/hires/LindsayLohan02.jpg" target="_blank">Lindsay Lohan 2</a>
<li><A HREF="/movies/hires/LindsayLohan03.jpg" target="_blank">Lindsay Lohan 3</a>
<li><A HREF="/movies/hires/LindsayLohan04.jpg" target="_blank">Lindsay Lohan 4</a>

Now all we need is another analysis from <A HREF="/board/index.php?showuser=7735">Ikuve</A> like <A HREF="/board/index.php?showtopic=3357#">this one</A>.
Last edited by Justin on 04 Dec 2004 15:38, edited 1 time in total.

grey_fox24

Post by grey_fox24 » 11 Oct 2004 14:28

These look familiar. Didn't you post them already?

Hey, my first-first post! I feel special.
Last edited by grey_fox24 on 11 Oct 2004 14:32, edited 1 time in total.

Justin

Post by Justin » 11 Oct 2004 14:28

i dunno! maybe!

edit: i checked. nope. but who cares! look at those juicy thighs!
Last edited by Justin on 11 Oct 2004 14:31, edited 1 time in total.

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 11 Oct 2004 14:33

grey_fox24 wrote: These look familiar. Didn't you post them already?
<span style='color:orange'>Someone did. I lost a sammich when I saw them the first time. :weep: </span>

RobertBruce

Post by RobertBruce » 11 Oct 2004 14:34

That last picture is amazing. Image

Justin

Post by Justin » 11 Oct 2004 14:35

i just want ikuve to do another analysis ^_^

DMBrules

Post by DMBrules » 11 Oct 2004 15:00

^^ hehe... i'm looking forward to it as well. I'd ask for a private analysis but i find him a little too creepy. :ph34r:

Edit: Just looked at the pics... god damn, she's gotta lay off the heroin.
Last edited by DMBrules on 11 Oct 2004 15:06, edited 1 time in total.

SunDevilZac

Post by SunDevilZac » 11 Oct 2004 15:14

Yes. I would have sex with her. And hump her legs. Yes.

breathe

Post by breathe » 11 Oct 2004 15:52

That last picture broke her forever for me

ikuve

Post by ikuve » 11 Oct 2004 17:19

I never really knew what to think of her. She's just very average in all things she's accomplished; singing, acting, interviews, even these photos. Her weight has fluxuated between average and skinny more than a handful of times since achieving the status of 'everyday fame', but I doubt she has an eating disorder as she's too young and isn't famous enough to have that kind of stress yet. Unless of course, she *thinks* that she's more popular than she is, which could be.

Also, this girl has freckles. I don't mean a few cutesy freckles, but she has them all over her body. Typically people that have that many freckles, also have a few randomly placed moles. Looking over pictures of her I can't see any visible moles, so she either has had them removed pre-fame or they're lurking in more private areas, which is a pretty gross thought. Because of this, I feel that no matter how hot she grows up to be, she's always going to look like an alien when she's naked. That's going to be a major turn-off to alot of guys, despite her fame.

She doesn't come off as the type of girl that wears thongs. She almost certainly does own a thong or two, but she probably tells others that might see them in her drawer/laundry, that they were gag gifts from friends. However she'll put one on to attempt to impress a guy that she's interested in. This is because girls like her haven't had the type of family or experiences that allow them that independant confidence that select other females posses. That could all change quickly though if she remains in the limelight for awhile. Take a look at Britney, there are lots of non-physical similarities between the two if compared at the same age.

Sexually, you can almost bank on the idea that growing up she masturbated alot more often than her female friends and classmates. She's still young, so she's probably never broken the habit and a blacklight over her tour bus sleeping quarters would likely uncover quite a bit of spackle.

Another sexually related item worth mention, would be that she almost certainly hates giving head but still does it, or would do it, at times when she feels that she's in love with someone, as it makes her feel good knowing that she's made them feel good(aww how cute). Women like this almost never give good blowjobs because they simply do not have the motivation, nor any want, whatsoever, to improve. They're of the thinking that, if it works and the guy cums(which she dodges), that they've done a good job. This probably will not be a problem for her though, as it's rare for any man to stop a female from sucking him off, regardless of how poor a job she's doing. It generally kills the mood, though a few playful pointers or mildly lurid suggestives might improve her technique, but I doubt it'd be anything more than on a per-blowjob basis. The next cock, she'd be right back to her old ways.

I can also tell you that no matter to what level of fame this girl rises, she's not going to change much sexually. There's a very slim chance that she's going to open up to many new ideas as she was raised in the type of household where penis enters vagina and that's sex as she understands it. Likely having a man squat over her face, taint dead center to the bridge of the nose and dropping a testicle onto each eyelid as he masturbates himself with handfulls of her hair, wasn't something she thought much about in any of her many masturbation sessions.
Last edited by ikuve on 11 Oct 2004 17:21, edited 1 time in total.

Mart69

Post by Mart69 » 11 Oct 2004 17:37

Ahahahahah, this guy is awesome.

Nauti812

Post by Nauti812 » 11 Oct 2004 17:58

Also, this girl has freckles.
I keep telling people she looks like a trill

Woozle

Post by Woozle » 11 Oct 2004 18:20

The first two pix are nice, the last two aren't so nice :blink:

JaPeX

Post by JaPeX » 11 Oct 2004 18:31

She's two bundles o'joy hung on a fugly girl... :(

Scenehater

Post by Scenehater » 11 Oct 2004 18:43

ikuve wrote: Likely having a man squat over her face, taint dead center to the bridge of the nose and dropping a testicle onto each eyelid as he masturbates himself with handfulls of her hair, wasn't something she thought much about in any of her many masturbation sessions.
That is simply the greatest thing i've ever read about some sort of weird sexual fantasy.....oh yeah great pics too.