Oops i did it again

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Justin

Post by Justin » 22 Jun 2004 08:01

Note to self: never ever tell anyone i know in real life about this stupid website. Time and time again i keep slipping up and i manage to mention that fact that i have this website online, in front of a class full of people. Did it earlier this semester when we had to do this mandatory 'get to know the person beside you and then have them mention the things you just told them' on the first day of class. Of course, since i'm the world's most boring person in real life, and that i really have no redeeming qualities at all outside of the fact i'm an internet celebrity (i.e someone that needs to get out more) and that i have this unusually popular website (which is absolutely dumbfounding), i of course tell them about it. Reluctantly of course. Because deep down i'm actually dreading the thought of them coming here to check it out only to find... all this.

Okay so it may not be much right now since the layout change but hey, still, having a row of underage starlets adorning the top of your website is jarring enough.

This is, after all, <a href='http:///archives/1194' target='_blank'>the most disturbing site on the internet</a>.

Deja vu? Yeah i wrote a similar post last semester when i did exactly the same thing to this chick that sat next to me when i told her about this site. So she came, she saw and she took it pretty well! Either that of she was just being nice.

Speaking of chicks visiting this site:

---------------
To: webmaster@psykotik.zzn.com
Subject: female fubar visitor
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 19:21:40 +0100

i'm a girl from oxford, england.. and i read fubar everyday. I'm surprised
that you didn't think u had many female visitors. i think ur really witty
and ur fascination with underage girls is amusing. fubar's a really good
read... most of the time. I still can't forgive you for the ureathral
vibrators post and the subsequent comments. have faith in the females of the
species... they will come and they will laugh at the fubarness. they
rejoiced and it was good

jenny :P
---------------

I DO NOT HAVE A FACINATION WITH UNDERAGE GIRLS!!!!

---------------
To: webmaster@psykotik.zzn.com
Subject: Hey there
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 03:30:00 +0000

Hi,

I've been to your site off and on, mostly to check out pics of lindsay lohan and a while back to read all the crap about libby hoeler. Although  I generally find your site interesting I just want you to know that I am APPALLED that you don't like the movie The Ice Cream Man. Im assuming you mean the one with clint howard??? Thats one of my ALL TIME favorite movies!!! Just thought Id let you know.

-Alison
---------------

THE ICE CREAM MAN IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS MOVIE EVER!!!!

Anyhow, June has been a pretty uneventful month. Compared to last month anyway. With the whole <a href='http:///archives/1152' target='_blank'>OMG LINDSAY</a> <a href='http:///archives/1163' target='_blank'>LOHAN NIPPLE</a>!!!! thing. Which is good because things are actually starting to settle down around here (bandwidth wise anyway). There's still a huge number of stupid fucking newbies lurking around and waiting for me to post pictures so that they can leave their stupid fucking newbie comments. You can tell which ones they are by looking at their post counts. They generally have a post count of 1 and they like to leave barely constructive (i.e worthless) comments that aren't even worth reading. Therefore wasting everybody else's time and energy when they click on a link hoping to read something WORTH reading.

If you feel a little sting it's probably because you're one of them!!!!

Goddamn, what does it take to get things back to the pre-Lohan days? LINDSAY LOHANNNNNN. YOU HAVE BEEN THE DOWNFALL OF THIS SITE!!!!! She opened the floodgate of stupid fucking newbs, making them find their way onto this once rather respectable (HAH!) website and polluting it with their stupid fucking lame ass newbie comments! Yeah yeah, so i'm still bitter about it. Hey you try building up a popular website over the course of 4 fucking years and then see a bunch of stupid fucking newbs practically tear it down. The regulars can attest to this; things weren't always like this. Once upon a time, fubar was good and the comments people left were actually worth reading. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

But fuck it.

In other news (of which the isn't much), i've been going on a <a href='http:///board/index.php?showtopic=239&hl=' target='_blank'> photoshopping spree</a> and digitally manipulating pictures of the regulars in the forums. I find it amusing. Then again, i'm pretty easily amused.

Once again, apologies for the still fucking ugly look of the front page. Slowly but surely, i'm trying to get it looking like <a href='http:///main.html' target='_blank'>how it used to</a>.

I've got a group presentation thing AND my finals on Wednesday so you can't blame me for the lack of 'teh good stuff' lately.

Anyhow, so i downloaded that Survivor sex tape last night. I skimmed through it for like a total of 8 seconds and decided that i have NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER in it and i closed it. By the way, if you're thinking "Hey! I'm interested! Send it to me!", it's about 170 megs. So no. There's really no way i can get it to you. Plus the link that i got it from is now dead. You lose.

Also, the camera angles were fucking shitty. What little of them i saw anyway.

I do however, have a link to this Rachel Stevens performance. That name may mean nothing to you if you're not from Europe or Asia but hey, she's hot so it doesn't really matter where you're from. I dunno about you but somehow, she was a whole lot hotter back in the day. <a href='http://images.media-mx.com/rachel_steve ... online.mpg' target='_blank'>Watch the vid</a> and lemme know what you think.

Jiggly boobs away!

Oh it's about 34 megs by the way. And i have no idea how long that vid will be up so no bitching.

DVD Tuesday tomorrow. Unfortunately, nothing all that good is coming out. There's Badder Santa. And... that's pretty much it really. I *might* pick it up. Or not.

Maybe i'll just get that new Bill Clinton book. It's been... 2 years since i read a book. Yeah i shit you not. I don't read books. The last book i read was Bruce Campbell's autobiography and the last book before that was Mick Foley's autobiography. Beyond that, i don't think i've actually ever read any books. None that i can remember anyway. I'm more of a <a href='http:///dvd.html' target='_blank'>DVD</a> guy.

Remember, June 25th. Farhenheit 9/11. June 30th. SPIDER-MAN 2.

Oh by the way, hi Andrea.
Last edited by Justin on 22 Jun 2004 09:20, edited 1 time in total.

Smash

Post by Smash » 22 Jun 2004 08:04

The survivor tape stunk.

Jenna Lewis has no boobies, so no wonder you didn't enjoy. They have to be C cups for you to even notice.

She can give wicked head tho. But like anyone wants forty minutes of a dude's unit on camera?

Tell them to accidently release another movie when they get better action or better shots of Jenna Lewis' goods.

radish01001

Post by radish01001 » 22 Jun 2004 08:15

It's good to read posts that are reminiscent of the old days.

*tear*

Mike

Post by Mike » 22 Jun 2004 08:21

<span style='color:teal'>C'mon now. Don't stereotype too much, I mean I'm a stupid fucking newbie and I was here way before the Lohan BS, and I post stupid newbie comments, AND I have like 300 posts on this board and like 350 on the old board!

...or did I fool you? :blink: :ph34r:

Okay, so you're right, the Lohan newbies are the worst. The Jenna Survivor tape sucked. The new layout isn't quite like the old one. I think posing the forum and the front page too closely to each other is part of the reason there's so many retarded newbies that actually stick around. The forum was supposed to be [s]hard to find[/s] not quite so obvious.

*shrug*

Oh well, it's still fun. I like it.</span>
Last edited by Mike on 22 Jun 2004 08:22, edited 1 time in total.

Alias

Post by Alias » 22 Jun 2004 08:44

I would be the first to admit that tape sucked, but celeb sex tapes always make people curious. I was a bit surprised how fast that link died.

"The most disturbing site on the internet", featuring the most disturbing people on the internet. *shrugs*

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 22 Jun 2004 08:44

Bad(der) Santa is fantastic! You have to get it. Funniest movie of the past 4 years hands down.

ASL

Post by ASL » 22 Jun 2004 08:51

Oh jesus, this new layout makes sick. I actually had to SIGN UP so I could comment. omg

I suppose post count wise, I'm a newbie. But yeah, I don't think I really give a fuck.

You're actually kinda right, Justin. This site was a bit more interesting before all this Lindsay Lohan bullshit. Yeah, but, I still masturbate to your entries.

Keep up the good work, Champ.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Spider Man 2 looks like garbage.

Complete. Fucking. Maggot infested. Garbage.

xoxo

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 22 Jun 2004 08:54

Hey Justin,

Apart from all the obviously banal stuff that draws us here. Just would like to wish you the best for your finals. Sincerely.

Bloodsin

Post by Bloodsin » 22 Jun 2004 09:07

I miss the old days as well, like the Wonder Years week, or the Meg fighting. And good luck on the finals Justin.

Vidfreaky

Post by Vidfreaky » 22 Jun 2004 09:26

Meh, the Jenna Lewis tape wasn't that bad, she's definately hot. You'd hit it, admit it.

Rachel Stevens, wow, that was jiggleicious! Post more of her Justin!

Yeah, I'm a newb too, but I was always more of a lurker and I've definately been coming here since WAAAAAY before the Lohan thing...

Tankz

Post by Tankz » 22 Jun 2004 09:32

Jenna Lewis with some black man

I don't know about the Spider Man 2 movie, but the game kicks big fucking amounts of ASS. I played the 3 mission demo at E3. Imagine GTA Vice City combined with the Spider Man universe. Crazy. And if you think it is going to be just an updated version of the first one, think again, it is TOTALLY different. New graphics engine, new animations, new everything. The game is out June 29, one day before the movie. I am reserving that shit.

bean

Post by bean » 22 Jun 2004 09:47

Justin good luck on your finals and thanks for all the work you've done on the site.

banky

Post by banky » 22 Jun 2004 10:59

isn't Rachel Stevens from that old brit dance-pop group Sclub 7? They had some show on Nickolodeon that aired here in the U.S. She and Hannah Spearitt were the babes of the group (I'm forgtting somebody probably).

Nice vid, oh and BTW......good luck on your finals, Justin

from a worthless, stupid fucking newbie.

abartig

Post by abartig » 22 Jun 2004 11:07

R.S. is one of those S club 7 hotties...

Last edited by abartig on 10 Aug 2004 06:34, edited 1 time in total.

StizzleRizzle

Post by StizzleRizzle » 22 Jun 2004 11:17

Tankz wrote: Image

Jenna Lewis with some black man

I don't know about the Spider Man 2 movie, but the game kicks big fucking amounts of ASS. I played the 3 mission demo at E3. Imagine GTA Vice City combined with the Spider Man universe. Crazy. And if you think it is going to be just an updated version of the first one, think again, it is TOTALLY different. New graphics engine, new animations, new everything. The game is out June 29, one day before the movie. I am reserving that shit.
If you look closer she's not with the black guy. THere is another hand on her hip and unless my eyes decieve me that is a white hand.