Spider-Man...... India???????

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
FlaQo

Post by FlaQo » 23 Jun 2004 04:00

HA HA HA A INDIAN SPIDER-MAN.....WHAT'S NEXT A ETHIOPIAN BATMAN!!! :blink:

TheOtherAmy

Post by TheOtherAmy » 23 Jun 2004 04:33

I have no idea if Im supposed to find some Olsen related topic in the forums and post this there...but I am too lazy so I'll just post it here:

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Teen actress Mary-Kate Olsen, who with her twin sister Ashley has grown into an American pop icon and fashion brand, has entered a program for treatment of an eating disorder reported to be anorexia.

The 18-year-old co-star of last month's film "New York Minute" recently "entered a treatment facility to seek professional help for a health-related issue," publicist Michael Pagnotta said on Tuesday.

"She is thankful for the encouragement and support of her friends and family, who are with her every step of the way," he added.

A person familiar with the situation told Reuters that Olsen was suffering from an eating disorder. Olsen entered a facility during the past week or 10 days and was expected to remain in treatment for about a month, the person said.

:P

amicheze

Post by amicheze » 23 Jun 2004 05:04

picture number 4 looks like he has rabbit ears.

hoodoo

Post by hoodoo » 23 Jun 2004 05:19

He saves lives, he stops crime, he....answers phones for dell tech support?

efilflah

Post by efilflah » 26 Jun 2004 08:45

Probably one of the saddest things i've ever seen.

kvl

Post by kvl » 29 Jun 2004 13:30

hoodoo wrote: He saves lives, he stops crime, he....answers phones for dell tech support?
I fucking hate Dell tech support. Half the time they have no fucking clue. I spent 10 minutes on the phone with one fucktard who was insisting that a gig was 100 mb, and not 1000, and thats why the problem with my computer was all in my head and not really real. I told him he was a fucking retard, and he didn't know what that meant.

They are all fucking useless. GOD DAMN DELL!!!

oh, and the Spider-man comic looks retarded. Chances are we will be able to get them here in North America and be able to read it because 80% of all comics in India and crap are all english anyways. So we will all be able to enjoy another culture rape the shit out a comic classic. Oh what fun it will be. :bah: