*ehem*

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Sonny Crockett

Post by Sonny Crockett » 28 Oct 2004 00:09

i was talking about this more with people before class started. First, how if she completely lost her voice, could she talk at the end of SNL to cover her ass, and sound fine.. Moreover, she sounded like shit at the Radio Music Awards. This plane is going down fast. And lastly from the more stupid trivial things i read, the director of that SNL episode, also directed the Janet Jackson Superbowl halftime boob spectacular. That guy seriously has the worst luck.

SinisterMikey

Post by SinisterMikey » 29 Oct 2004 12:43

Sonny Crockett wrote: i was talking about this more with people before class started. First, how if she completely lost her voice, could she talk at the end of SNL to cover her ass, and sound fine.. Moreover, she sounded like shit at the Radio Music Awards. This plane is going down fast. And lastly from the more stupid trivial things i read, the director of that SNL episode, also directed the Janet Jackson Superbowl halftime boob spectacular. That guy seriously has the worst luck.
Or the best marketing strategy to skyrocket his career.

DMBrules

Post by DMBrules » 29 Oct 2004 14:18

Sonny Crockett wrote: Moreover, she sounded like shit at the Radio Music Awards. This plane is going down fast.
She sounded like shit at the VMA's too. And when I say shit, I mean one of those sloppy beer shits you get after drinking too much. She couldn't even hold a note.

RKrispy

Post by RKrispy » 30 Oct 2004 05:16

she sounds like shit, period.

she needs to go back mooching off of big sister, instead of thinking she has talent.