*ehem*

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
mr2gq

Post by mr2gq » 26 Oct 2004 02:42

Best part is, this shit even made MY LOCAL NEWS... :rolleyes:

hahaha...

<a href='http://www.kirotv.com/entertainment/3845777/detail.html' target='_blank'>http://www.kirotv.com/entertainment/384 ... il.html</a>

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet » 26 Oct 2004 03:40

bando wrote: But in keeping with the tradition of this site (excluding the uber members that have been around longer than justin)&nbsp; GO FUCKING INTRODUCE YOURSELF!!!!&nbsp; There is a Newbie INTRO for a reason you cock nobbler.
Furthering tradition, I'd like to remind you that a member doesn't need to make an intro if they only comment to front page posts.

Anyhow, she's set to "perform" tonight at the Radio Music Awards. I'm hoping everyone gives her a hard time, as if they haven't already.

*edit* She was just talking on TRL, claiming she had "bad acid reflux" and couldn't sing properly, and her father told her that she absolutely needed to use the back up track or risk straining her voice. When asked why she they all didn't stop and start up again with the right song, she said something about being shocked and changed the subject to her performance tonight. Stupid bitch.
Last edited by Ricochet on 26 Oct 2004 05:14, edited 1 time in total.

SunDevilZac

Post by SunDevilZac » 26 Oct 2004 03:48

Omg...funniest thing I have EVER seen on this site. I can't believe that silly bitch. Thank you for making my day Justin.

heineken

Post by heineken » 26 Oct 2004 05:47

Zaheer

Post by Zaheer » 26 Oct 2004 07:56

Justin wrote: ashlee simpson should lip synch my penis
You want her to dance a jig on your balls and then run off? Then lie about doing it later?

Eric

Post by Eric » 26 Oct 2004 08:01

<a href='http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/149299 ... hlee.jhtml' target='_blank'>Ashlee Blames Gastric Distress For 'SNL' Lip-Synch Snafu</a>

This is the best excuse she could come up with?? :lol:

Aequitas

Post by Aequitas » 26 Oct 2004 08:02

Wait, she's 20!? Holy fuck, I though she was a lot younger.

Sonny Crockett

Post by Sonny Crockett » 26 Oct 2004 08:11

Eric wrote: <a href='http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/149299 ... hlee.jhtml' target='_blank'>Ashlee Blames Gastric Distress For 'SNL' Lip-Synch Snafu</a>

This is the best excuse she could come up with??&nbsp; :lol:
fuck her. still putting the blame on the band and shit. i cant believe how bad they are getting shit on. if i were them, i would up and leave... although having drummer,Ashley Simpson band on the resume isnt the most appealing thing...

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 26 Oct 2004 08:43

DroPaJeWeL wrote: Shes proves that any one can can be famouse nif u know da right people
shes just a ugly stupid spoiled bitch, dat tries no to be like hilary duff but sings the same kind of pop crap, every on ein her band has more talent than her , n her sister will forever be b cuter dan her n more succesful
Virgin alert!

I have some advice for you my culturally confused little friend: fuck you.

deadmeat

Post by deadmeat » 26 Oct 2004 08:46

For as much as her band is getting paid, I'd take the blame too. If they arent stupid with thier money, they will never have to work again as long as they live how it stands right now. So get me up there, Ill play, you fuck up and blame me... I still get my millions.

eggfart

Post by eggfart » 26 Oct 2004 10:02

deadmeat wrote: For as much as her band is getting paid, I'd take the blame too. If they arent stupid with thier money, they will never have to work again as long as they live how it stands right now. So get me up there, Ill play, you fuck up and blame me... I still get my millions.
I doubt that, Meaty. Ashleeee herself probably isn't even seeing the real big bucks.

TheOtherAmy

Post by TheOtherAmy » 26 Oct 2004 11:11

from <a href='http://www.stereogum.com/' target='_blank'>stereogum</a>
Somewhere on Ashlee's official hate board, MTVNews found this new apology purportedly from Miss Simpson herself:

"I can't cancel something like 'SNL' You and I know that even if I synched on it or not, I'd still get seen by millions, maybe even make a few more fans. I'll hold my head high and say I think it was silly of me to do it, silly of me to blame the band, I was just so f---ing embarrassed. But I don't think it did me much harm, and people will see that soon."
In a second post titled "I'm trying!" she even responds to the haters:
"Seriously, I don't sleep much for a start, and with flying from A to B and flying all over the f---ing place, it's just getting to me. And it showed. Joke is on me, you seem to enjoy it. I know what I said [in Lucky about disapproving of lip-synching], but when I get as worn out and beaten down as I do, sometimes I do not have the energy or the voice left. I have almost lost it due to nonstop moving about. So it is the only option."
Then on TRL...
"It’s so embarrassing, you know? It sucks because that day I had severe acid reflux. It like started acting up. The rehearsals were going amazing and I completely lost my voice at six o'clock that night. My dad was like, 'I'm sorry but you have to sing along with a backing track.' A lot of artists do that but I was so upset because I've never done that ever before. My voice wasn't strong enough. I couldn't even speak and my doctor was like, 'You can't! You're going to blow out your vocal chords!' It was my first time and I made a complete fool of myself because my drummer actually pressed the wrong button."
So first she was tired, then she changed her mind and said she had acid reflux? And first she blames her band, then takes it back, then blames her drummer. Gay.
Last edited by TheOtherAmy on 26 Oct 2004 11:13, edited 1 time in total.

celldweller

Post by celldweller » 26 Oct 2004 11:53

not sure if anyone posted it yet, I'm too lazy to check. Another case of "celebrity's phone number gets leaked but it's just voicemail" 253-820-8874

Sonny Crockett

Post by Sonny Crockett » 26 Oct 2004 12:24

just called, nothing special. sounds like her though.

joemizzle

Post by joemizzle » 26 Oct 2004 13:14

I think Ashlee is a talentless hack who is lucky her sister IS talented (she has the voice, you can't argue that). That said, her sister is lucky to have had a successful, entertaining show to put her back in the public spotlight because her records weren't exactly must-haves (or very good).

I don't know how you can't like Jessica Simpson. She is the embodiment of the American blonde girl. Beatifully big breasted, ditzy, and hot. And although I don't like her as an artist, I can't say she sucks because her voice is right up there with Xtina's. But her sister is wannabe who CAN'T sing worth anything. Anyone who saw her performance at the MTV music awards knows what I mean.

Blame acid reflux, blame your drummer... whatever. You suck.

But both Jess and Ash should praise all supreme beings that their father is a shrewd, shrewd businessman.

Who's # is that??