Hi Res Ashlee Simpson

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
RKrispy

Post by RKrispy » 30 Oct 2004 02:40

row wrote: Okay, I've been checking out this site for some time now. I enjoy the humourous, irreverent spirit and the high res photos. One thing really bothers me though.

"I'd hit it".

Personally I find this expression extremely offensive. In a mere three words it manages to make "hitting" a metaphor for sex while referring to "her" in the derogatory form "it" (as used when referring to animals, objects and lower forms of life).

I am NOT a prude. Not by a longshot, believe me. Nevertheless I would urge anyone who uses this expression to try and come up with something better. I wouldn't suggest anything as saccharine as "make love", but "hit it" is what you do to a dog that pisses on your rug, not what you do to a beautiful girl that you'd like to have sex with.

P.S.
This account was borrowed from <a href='http://bugmenot.com' target='_blank'>http://bugmenot.com</a>
When I tried to setup my own account I accidently used a non-working e-mail address and was prohibited from trying to resister a second time.
you're silly, but if you find "i'd hit it" offensive

then i'll just say, "i'd tap that ass"

dogolopee

Post by dogolopee » 30 Oct 2004 04:31

How about "I'd keep that in my basement"

The Only Woj

Post by The Only Woj » 01 Nov 2004 03:52

Just read this ...

'60 MINUTES' CAMERAS CAPTURED ASHLEE SIMPSON INCIDENT FROM BACKSTAGE AT 'SNL'
Thu Oct 28 2004 15:43:44 ET

When Ashlee Simpson ran off the "Saturday Night Live" stage last week after her lip-sinc flap, 60 MINUTES cameras were there to record her embarrassing exit and the reaction from show creator Lorne Michaels and other shocked staff members of the show. The exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of the incident will be part of a Lesley Stahl report about the making of the venerable comedy program to be broadcast on 60 MINUTES Sunday, Oct. 31 (7:00-8:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Stahl and her cameras were also present for the dress rehearsal of Simpson's performance when she also ran off stage because her voice failed her, necessitating the now notorious live lip-sinc performance that backfired.

60 MINUTES was at the show last Saturday night because Stahl had been shooting footage and interviews all week for a report on how the show is put together. Viewers this Sunday will learn and see how the show is conceived, written and produced each week.