OMG BRBRBRB!!

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Justin

Post by Justin » 23 Jun 2004 10:31

Okay. So we had a little downtime today because basically, the site is getting WAY too much traffic and even with this new non-greymatter non-.cgi site management system in place, it's still overloading the server i'm on. So i've turned off the comments again and enabled 'guest viewing' for everyone (just for now) until we can get the site onto a better server that can actually handle the amount of traffic i get. It shouldn't take too long. Maybe a day or two at the very least. Most likely a day.

By the way, you guys better start <a href='http:///donations.html' target='_blank'>donating</a> a little more every now and then whenever you can if you want me to be able to keep this website up because the new server comes with a new higher price. Otherwise i probably won't be able to keep this whole community up and running and you'll probably have to find a new playground to run around in sooner or later.

Anyhow, things will probably be back to normal tomorrow, if not the day after tomorrow.

So...

BRB!!!
Last edited by Justin on 23 Jun 2004 10:40, edited 1 time in total.

Josiwe

Post by Josiwe » 26 Jun 2004 03:30

I'm a newb, but I like the site so I donated 5 bucks.

Can I ask a question? If this site is not dedicated to hot chicks, then what is it about? Why is it's tagline "masturbatory heaven"?

ryancook

Post by ryancook » 26 Jun 2004 05:08

i think the picture in justin's profile will answer the masturbation question...

j/k