Girls are pussies

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Justin

Post by Justin » 30 Oct 2004 12:27

Well as most of you probably know by now, i have a strong dislike for going to the movies. Mostly because i hate having to deal with all the people around me. I hate all the noisy fuckers. I hate the people that get up in the middle of the movie to go to the bathroom. I hate the people that talk during the movie. They're all so fucking annoying and distracting.

But despite all that, my movie-going experience with Saw was surprisingly pleasant. Nobody kicking the back of my seat every 10 seconds, no KIDS (thank you R rating), hardly anyone talking or making stupid cracks. I was expecting lots of stupid college fuckers to ruin it for everyone (there were a lot of them around) but they were all surprisingly well behaved. Barring the people that kept getting up to take a piss or whatever (distracts the shit out of me because i keep catching them walking out in the corner of my eye), it was 98% perfect.

-1% for the stupid walk outs and another -1% for this one silly bitch who was sitting a seat away from me, to my left within my periperal view, who kept tilting her head down and covering her eyes and ears EVERY SINGLE TIME something 'scary' was about to happen onscreen. Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK. What's the fucking point of going to a scary movie if you're not gonna watch all the scary parts??? She probably wasn't the only one doing that. Pussies. Girls are so fucking stupid sometimes. It actually pissed me off that she wasn't watching the movie. Stupid.

Reminds me of the time i made one of my ex's watch Audition. She did the exact same thing too. Good God. It's just a movie. Anyhow, that silly bitch in the theater probably spent like half the movie looking down with her eyes and ears covered. I just wanted to reach over, grab her head and force her look to at the screen. What a waste. She would've been better off watching Shall We Dance? or Shark Tale or Surviving Christmas or something. Saw wasn't even THAT scary. I can't imagine if she'd gone and watched The Grudge instead.

Because face it, American horror just can't hold a candle to Japanese horror. I actually haven't seen the remake of The Grudge yet, but judging from the reaction most people had with The Ring (and knowing the fact that The Grudge has more scares than The Ring) she would've probably been looking at the inside of her eyelids throughout the entire movie. Nevertheless, that girl pissed me off. What a silly bitch.

Actually fuck it, i'm going to see The Grudge tomorrow and sit next to a girl just to piss myself off again.

/easily annoyed
Last edited by Justin on 04 Dec 2004 15:31, edited 1 time in total.

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 30 Oct 2004 12:29

This is why a girls face belongs in your lap during a scary movie....don't they teach you these things in China?

vhw

Post by vhw » 30 Oct 2004 12:29

This looks to me like a repost, actually.

Damn it, Bligs!

I wanted to say "First!"
Last edited by vhw on 30 Oct 2004 12:31, edited 1 time in total.

subtleconfused

Post by subtleconfused » 30 Oct 2004 12:40

I believe you need a girlfriend, Justin. Your growing dislike for girls will soon catch up and consume you.

JRSiebz

Post by JRSiebz » 30 Oct 2004 12:41

Watch the japanese version of the grudge, Ju-On, it's much better, even with subtitles. The Buffy version is cut down a lot (character wise, scene wise, time-line wise) and mostly to give her a bigger part. The new version does have better FX on two of the main startle scenes, but, eh. They cut out a few of the bests ones, for those of you who have seen Ju-On: the Grudge (Don't worry, no spoilers for those who haven't) the scene with the tv with the sister in her apartment and the cool mirror scene at the end aren't even in the Buffy version, those were a couple of my favorite parts, not to mention they took out much of the 'walking' of the lady, which just is creepy. They do make her face/hair creepier in the new one though. Oh and all the scenes in the 'future' are cut out of the new one and they totally made up Bill Pullman's character.

and to 2nd justin, jap horror films are great.

Note: It's interesting that they used the same actors for the creepy dad, mom, and kid as in the jap version. I guess they were just too damn good to replace ;)

Justin

Post by Justin » 30 Oct 2004 12:42

i want a girl with balls.

preferably the balls to watch Audition and not flinch!

kvl

Post by kvl » 30 Oct 2004 12:44

Jap horror movies are that great. I saw ringu and i laughed to much for it to be scary in the least. The ring, though not scary to a great degree, was far more chilling and creepy.

Justin

Post by Justin » 30 Oct 2004 12:51

i actually have ju-on on dvd. didnt like it much (wasnt scary enough). plus the kid's makeup job in the original was horrible. totally took me out of the movie.

ring remake > original ring

grudge > ju-on (?)

maybe. probably. i'll have to wait and see tomorrow.

i'm willing to bet that the increased production value makes it a lot more scarier though. that's a given (see: ring remake).

keno

Post by keno » 30 Oct 2004 13:55

I thought about going to the grudge, but ended up going to team america instead. I think I made the rigth decision. Besides, my brother told me the grudge was dumb. He said it's just full of those "fast moving, jump out" moments .... one to the next, to the next.....

idk, tell us what you think of it tomorrow Justin.

Smash

Post by Smash » 30 Oct 2004 13:58

Justin wrote: i actually have ju-on on dvd. didnt like it much (wasnt scary enough). plus the kid's makeup job in the original was horrible. totally took me out of the movie.

ring remake > original ring

grudge > ju-on (?)

maybe. probably. i'll have to wait and see tomorrow.

i'm willing to bet that the increased production value makes it a lot more scarier though. that's a given (see: ring remake).
America > Japan

DMBrules

Post by DMBrules » 30 Oct 2004 15:43

I hate girls

Justin

Post by Justin » 30 Oct 2004 15:45

i hate girls too! except keli. she doesn't count.

Sampson

Post by Sampson » 30 Oct 2004 15:49

I watched 28 days later in the theater with my girlfriend and her best friend. I sat in between them. I had nail marks on both arms by the end of the movie.

Girls are stupid.

piskabrew

Post by piskabrew » 30 Oct 2004 15:52

Justin, ever thought maybe you are OCD?

Obsesive compulsive?

I think it is a good bet if you are that easily annoyed. There are some meds for it... or barring that, I can come over and put a ball pene hammer thru your skull :)

Justin

Post by Justin » 30 Oct 2004 15:56

nope. i took that online personality test once (google it) and my rating for OCD was: Low

edit:

hm. turns out there's a bunch of them. i used this one:

<a href='http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personalit ... er_test.mv' target='_blank'>http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personalit ... test.mv</a>
Last edited by Justin on 30 Oct 2004 15:57, edited 1 time in total.