Fill in the blank!

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
april

Post by april » 04 Nov 2004 14:42

radish01001 wrote:I think you mean moral issues..

The irony here though is, there are currently Americans dying in iraq - people dying, shouldn't that be considered a moral issue as well?  I was confused as to why it wasn't in this election.  I really like (not) how we place Gay Marriage, stem cell research, and abortion in the category of "moral," but people dying in a completely different area of topic.

Who knows, complaining wont get us anywhere, so what's the point?

On with the titties!!

KARATE EXPLOSION!!!!
obviously i am talking about "moral issues," i was just using the word "values" because that's the one popping up in the media when they talk about this shit...

and yeah, obviously i agree with you. focusing all of your attention and effort on making sure that two gay dudes can't get married rather than on the fact that 1100+ soldiers have died in iraq is ridiculous, but it's apparently what joe q. american is really worried about.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Nov 2004 14:53

hader wrote:
Dionysus187 wrote: Everyone who voted for Bush should be forced to sign up for one of the armed forces. See how fast you would have voted for him if your ass was getting shot at.

And all us soldiers aren't highly trained because he refuses to dish out the cash, instead he just sends us out their for longer tours and let us go home for about 2 months just to go back. IF they call me back up for a third run their gonna have to drag my ass to jail.
You knew going to war was a possibility when you signed up for the armed forces. Stop your bitching and do your job.
<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>YES!</span></span>

captainpony

Post by captainpony » 04 Nov 2004 14:58

Justin wrote: Bush won. Americans who voted for him are _______________.
Americans.

HA.

(filling in the blank on the first post. discussion smussion)

its cold

Post by its cold » 04 Nov 2004 15:04

the ones Canadians are going to be making fun of on the "internets".

PS: Am I allowed to say anymore?

MaryRugMuncher

Post by MaryRugMuncher » 04 Nov 2004 15:34

Justin wrote:Bush won. Americans who voted for him are _______________.
Jesus-fucking morons who live in rural Nowhere, USA whose ill-informed vote will only affect us in urban America when our jobs continue to disappear and terrorists attack our citizens and blow up our buildings.

GerbilMan
Location: uhh... somewhere withing a 5000 character long city,state,country,continent,planet,galaxy,universe,d

Post by GerbilMan » 04 Nov 2004 15:36

blaming democrats for not finding a stupider person to run against George W. Bush.

I mean come on people, Kerry is about a good a match as a Uniq buying condoms!!!!

remembertofocus

Post by remembertofocus » 04 Nov 2004 15:38

-the majority...
-those who could see through the liberal media and find the truth

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Nov 2004 15:45

JordanSnowSucks wrote:
Mr. Buttfister wrote:
<span style='color:blue'>Face it...YOU LOST! Now get over it and move the fuck on, crybaby. :cry:</span>
you embody the republican attitude. can you tell me the best reason you voted for Bush? just one please...
Please dont lump me in with this fucking moron. Every post i have read from her makes me want to drive down to Louisiana and beat the shit out of her.

AGAIN: Angelbaby, BLOOD SHOOTS OUT OF MY EARS WHEN YOU POST.
<span style='color:blue'>That's not good enough for me...I want BLOOD TO SHOOT OUT OF YOUR ASS WHEN I POST. Maybe if we're all lucky you'll hemorrage to death by the time I'm finished with you... :lol:

Oh, and if you go driving all over the state of Louisiana looking to beat the shit out of a little Southern girl, you'll be the fucking moron because I LIVE IN GEORGIA YOU RETARDED ASS-RAMMING COCK-MASTER! :veryangry: </span>

its cold

Post by its cold » 04 Nov 2004 15:49

the ones that would likely not be able to beat him at Scrabble.

Liberal media? Here I was, a stupid Canadian, under the impression that every single member of the FoxNews staff was fed and sustained (whether literally or figuratively) by Bush' excrement.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Nov 2004 15:56

its cold wrote: the ones that would likely not be able to beat him at Scrabble.

Liberal media? Here I was, a stupid Canadian, under the impression that every single member of the FoxNews staff was fed and sustained (whether literally or figuratively) by Bush' excrement.
<span style='color:blue'>Hey stupid Canadian? Don't you have some hockey or something you could be watching on TV? Oh, that's right...we took that away from you along with every other facet of your pussy nation's manhood. Now go bake me a quiche or something you little he-bitch... :P </span>

MathGuy
Location: somewhere between the ninth ring of Hell, and seventh Heaven

Post by MathGuy » 04 Nov 2004 16:16

Justin wrote: Bush won. Americans who voted for him are _______________.
Self-righteous, convinced that they, and they alone, know the truth, (whatever the truth happens to be to them), feel that the loss of personal freedoms is a viable price to pay for the protection of personal freedoms(I don't understand that one), view people who exercise the American right to speak against the president as un-American, and don’t seem to realize that Hitler was elected in by a majority vote.

its cold

Post by its cold » 04 Nov 2004 16:22

the ones that...like Bush?

PS-Wow, America is so powerful! I mean, your commander and chief is able to wage war on any country he wants, even if it is only to prevent OPEC from using the Euro as the denomination of oil prices. Not only can you wage maddd warz, but according to you, America also managed to steal hockey (or cause the current lockout) from Canada... that's awesome, you guys rox0rz our b0x0rz!
Roger that (!) about the quiche too, I make sick quiches.

deadmeat

Post by deadmeat » 04 Nov 2004 16:23

AngelBaby wrote:
its cold wrote: the ones that would likely not be able to beat him at Scrabble.

<span style='color:blue'>Hey stupid Canadian? Don't you have some hockey or something you could be watching on TV? Oh, that's right...we took that away from you along with every other facet of your pussy nation's manhood. Now go bake me a quiche or something you little he-bitch... :P </span>
Will some one please shut this cunt up..

BigSwirv

Post by BigSwirv » 04 Nov 2004 16:25

1) the ones who pay the majority of taxes
2) the ones who serve their country with pride
3) Stand on their convictions, morals or values
4) Understand that economic changes aren't overnight (read: if the US began its recession 1 yr or less into GWB's 1st term, point your fingers at the predecessor)
5) Realize that Social Security was doomed years ago (thank to the baby boomers) and a change was needed to ensure its long term objectives
6) the obvious anwers is ... WINNERS

ruprechtjones

Post by ruprechtjones » 04 Nov 2004 16:29

AngelBaby wrote:<span style='color:blue'>...I LIVE IN GEORGIA YOU RETARDED ASS-RAMMING COCK-MASTER! :veryangry: </span>
...That explains so much. How's your uncle... er, husband doing these days?