Fill in the blank!

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 06 Nov 2004 13:07

rho wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
rho wrote: are.......   most of middle america who are republicans by tradition.

now, everyone needs to relax,,,, why? because think about it,, this is the republicans one shot to do things right they have the majority control over our government right now,, so if they fuck it up then you know what is going to happen in the next elections..
<span style='color:blue'>Umm...hello?

The Republicans had majority control over the government for the past 4 years, controlling the White House, Senate and House of Representatives, and didn't "fuck it up" so I guess you don't really have a point, huh? :rolleyes: </span>
uhh, wrong, this time they have an even bigger majority, or did you not read about how many of the demcrats that ran for the house and senate didnt get re-elected..... but then agian, I will let your ignorance slide this time since its obvious you nothing but a flame troll.....

my point was that, the republicans are in position they have not been in for quite some time,, (this means that a republican has won the presidential election two terms in a row angelbaby, incase that went over you head)

and with the republicans in a postion now to dominate more over the house and senate than they were in the past, they have a better chance of getting they bills, and laws passed than before when there were almost as many democrats...

so angelbaby stop getting you info simply by vomiting back up what you see on tv or hear from your parents(because your obviously not even old enough too vote)

the balance have shifted to as far to the right as it possibly can,, what I said is that if the republicans fuck it up,, it will start shifting back the other way.
<span style='color:blue'>The only ignorant person in this equation is you, my clueless friend.

Let's analyze your abject stupidity:

In your first post you said, "this is the republicans one shot to do things right they have the majority control over our government right now."

Hmm...so the past four years of Bush's first term when Republicans did in fact have majority control of both houses of Congress and the White House (as I tried to point out to you once, guess you're the type of person who doesn't get things on the first go-round) didn't count as their "one shot"? What exactly makes "right now" any different than the past four years? Especially considering that Bush won this election in a landslide by comparison to 2000...

Then you change your tune (or just forget what you said in your first post...try taking your lips off the bong for just a moment) and offer up the following brilliant political analysis: "my point was that, the republicans are in position they have not been in for quite some time,, (this means that a republican has won the presidential election two terms in a row angelbaby, incase that went over you head)"

Nope, it actually didn't go over my head, BECAUSE IT'S A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT POINT, YOU DOLT. Please explain how Republicans having "majority control over our government" and Republicans "winning the presidential election two terms in a row" are even remotely the same concept.

Then you offer up the most moronic statement of the bunch (and that's saying something considering the litany of idiocy you've spewed until that point) with this gem: "the balance have shifted to as far to the right as it possibly can,, what I said is that if the republicans fuck it up,, it will start shifting back the other way."

Oh, so what you are saying is that during the next Senate elections there's NO WAY POSSIBLE for the Republicans to improve upon their HUGE 55-45 advantage? Really? You think that's "as far to the right" as the balance could EVER be?? You don't suppose that, say, a 60-40 lead for the Republicans would be a bit further to the right? And my same point applies to the House, the Republican lead there could just as easily be expanded upon if Democrats continue to misjudge the American populace as they so obviously did in the 2004 campaign. Your insightful hypothesis that "if the republicans fuck it up,, it will start shifting back the other way" is so academic and simplistic a kindergardener could have formulated it. Congrats!

Finally, I wasn't gonna dignify your tired comment about my age (if you were intelligent enough to figure it out, you could've just clicked to my profile, but it's probably just easier for you to obey your true nature and spout off yet another ignorant comment), but for your information I'm 23 which means I'm old enough to vote and drink, and I'd be willing to wager that you can only do one of those things legally. So have a Coke and a smile, retard! And in case you were wondering, you just got completely and totally...

PWNED!! :lol: </span>

events888

Post by events888 » 06 Nov 2004 13:17

Bush won. Americans who voted for him are _______________. Your co-workers. Your neighbors. Your acquaintances. Maybe some of your friends fear to identify as Bush voters because you are seethingly intolerant of any view not your own. Maybe some family members see the smoke coming out of your ears and decide not to upset you further. Try to remember that of all the people who voted for Bush, every single one is an American. And every single one is entitled to his opinon - even when it's different from yours. If that's too tough for you, then you've forgotten (if you ever knew) what it means to be an American. And if that's the case, and you won't respect people's differences, know that you are laying the groundwork for others to reflect your intolerance back to you. You really must stop thinking that tolerance is only for those with whom you sympathize. To be tolerant is to see difference and allow it to be. Allow it. To be. Any talk about radical right-wing fascism in this election is laughably ill-informed and probably comes from the ganja-baked brains of sixties burnout profs. If you think the Democrats lost the Presidency to 59,000,000 fascists let me give you a clue. Here's what an American fascist looks like. Tim McVeigh. Try and look at the world around you. If there were a bunch of McVeighs there'd be a bunch of smoking holes. The ingredients are not unobtainable - still. Paranoid fantasies - the one's you have about what your girlfriend does when you're gone - much more likely to be true than your banker or insurance guy being a closet fascist. Relax. A Democrat lost an election. It's happened before and will again. But probably the next one to lose will be Republican.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 06 Nov 2004 13:33

events888 wrote: Bush won. Americans who voted for him are _______________.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Your co-workers. Your neighbors. Your acquaintances. Maybe some of your friends fear to identify as Bush voters because you are seethingly intolerant of any view not your own. Maybe some family members see the smoke coming out of your ears and decide not to upset you further. Try to remember that of all the people who voted for Bush, every single one is an American. And every single one is entitled to his opinon - even when it's different from yours. If that's too tough for you, then you've forgotten (if you ever knew) what it means to be an American. And if that's the case, and you won't respect people's differences, know that you are laying the groundwork for others to reflect your intolerance back to you. You really must stop thinking that tolerance is only for those with whom you sympathize. To be tolerant is to see difference and allow it to be. Allow it. To be. Any talk about radical right-wing fascism in this election is laughably ill-informed and probably comes from the ganja-baked brains of sixties burnout profs. If you think the Democrats lost the Presidency to 59,000,000 fascists let me give you a clue. Here's what an American fascist looks like. Tim McVeigh. Try and look at the world around you. If there were a bunch of McVeighs there'd be a bunch of smoking holes. The ingredients are not unobtainable - still.&nbsp; Paranoid fantasies - the one's you have about what your girlfriend does when you're gone - much more likely to be true than your banker or insurance guy being a closet fascist. Relax. A Democrat lost an election. It's happened before and will again. But probably the next one to lose will be Republican.
<span style='color:blue'>Wow... :omfg:

Great. First. Post. </span>

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 07 Nov 2004 03:11

<span style='color:maroon'>Yes.

Events888 wins the thread.</span>

KlaudeSmith

Post by KlaudeSmith » 07 Nov 2004 16:58

events888 wrote: Any talk about radical right-wing fascism in this election is laughably ill-informed and probably comes from the ganja-baked brains of sixties burnout profs.
Now that's tolerance. I feel all warm and fuzzy already. How was I to know that republicans were all shaking in fear because I don't like GWB's policies or record?

What was that about free speech and opinions and all that? I was too busy smoking ganga with my bleeding-heart, tax-and-spend radical buddies.

Just420Breathing

Post by Just420Breathing » 07 Nov 2004 17:17

voters. I don't like bush, but so fucking yippady do da day what. This was supposed to be a fill in the blank, not a political debzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. zzz. z.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 08 Nov 2004 09:06

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Just420Breathing is blatant faggotry.

Three hundred twenty-first post!</span></span>

Just420Breathing

Post by Just420Breathing » 08 Nov 2004 13:43

At least my avatar doesn't look like a uterus.

Victor_Vega

Post by Victor_Vega » 08 Nov 2004 14:01

Judging by your name, and your posts, it seems to me that the only thing you are good at is smoking weed. Go away and die, or castrate yourself to eliminate you from the gene pool. What a gay!

Just420Breathing

Post by Just420Breathing » 08 Nov 2004 14:14

I never said I was cool because I smoke weed, I think weed is cool. There's a difference. It also seems to me that you like kissing other people's asses. Learn your role.

Victor_Vega

Post by Victor_Vega » 08 Nov 2004 14:26

Just420Breathing wrote: I never said I was cool because I smoke weed, I think weed is cool. There's a difference. It also seems to me that you like kissing other people's asses. Learn your role.
That was the worst rip-off of a WWE put down I have ever heard! Next time, why don't you try pulling the cock from out your mouth and coming up with one yourself.

JordanSnowSucks

Post by JordanSnowSucks » 08 Nov 2004 14:33

Way to go Vic! Beat that junkie! No offense, WP

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 11 Nov 2004 15:59

junky? are you retarded? people that vote for bush should be lumped in with all the american fucktards out there that think weed is a hard drug. 'nuff said.

MaryRugMuncher

Post by MaryRugMuncher » 12 Nov 2004 05:38

Just420Breathing

Post by Just420Breathing » 12 Nov 2004 06:38

WWE didn't coin the phrase "Know your role." I put you in your place, and at least I can devise a comeback better than "gay" or "fag". Why don't you at least make sure you know what the fuck you are talking about when you attempt to diss me. Go flame someone who won't make you look like a bigger tool everytime you try. Btw, thanks for the complement on my weed smoking skills, retard, you just repeated to everyone something they all already know about me and tried passing it off as an insult.