Fill in the blank!

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
The Only Woj

Post by The Only Woj » 04 Nov 2004 08:05

Justin wrote: Bush won. Americans who voted for him are _______________.
to busy messaging in forums on the, uh, Internets

bw25

Post by bw25 » 04 Nov 2004 08:07

Tora_Torrance wrote: Ignorant.
Bush won. Well then, I guess I have to say Hi to the Draft.
....We don't need a draft. Today we fight wars with specially trained men, not by masses of men. We aren't sending men to the fronts to fight. Yet again, another ignorant liberal who just repeats what P Diddy told them.

starks

Post by starks » 04 Nov 2004 08:07

Bush won. Americans who voted for him are _______________.
Brave! I would also add willing to make their own decision and not listen to morons like Michael Moore or Tim Robbins.

In the end, how much influence did Fahrenheit 9/11 have on the election? It proves that the majority of Americans aren't willing to allow a 2 hour collection of fabrication and deciet make their decision.

For all of the Kerry supporters? At least your wallets will be happier the next 4 years.

shiftomnimega

Post by shiftomnimega » 04 Nov 2004 08:07

sheepdog wrote:
dave wrote:
efilflah wrote: Ignorant gullible muppets who believe whatever the media tells them
Didn't the media support Kerry?
everybody knows muppets only watch Murdoch & Sinclair Broadcasting controlled media.

of the same general intelligence of a fuckwad slut that whores for Bush like AngelBaby, or suffering from borderline mental retardation.
Muppets are the creation of Jim Henson.
For all of the Kerry supporters? At least your wallets will be happier the next 4 years.
Only for the mad rich. And military ^_^
Last edited by shiftomnimega on 04 Nov 2004 08:11, edited 1 time in total.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Nov 2004 08:10

sheepdog wrote:
dave wrote:
efilflah wrote: Ignorant gullible muppets who believe whatever the media tells them
Didn't the media support Kerry?
everybody knows muppets only watch Murdoch & Sinclair Broadcasting controlled media.

of the same general intelligence of a fuckwad slut that whores for Bush like AngelBaby, or suffering from borderline mental retardation.
<span style='color:blue'>Well, much like you accused someone earlier, you fail the game also, FAG!

I don't think one was supposed to fill in the blank with two different answers, you cock-gobbling queermo. :rolleyes: </span>

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 04 Nov 2004 08:10

bw25 wrote:
AAAHAHAHA, you sir, are an IDIOT

If we believed the media, we'd all be super crazy left wing radicals.
you're an even bigger Fuckwit than the other whipping-boy conservatives that like to perpetuate the 'liberal media' myth, can't even figure out how to do a simple fill-in-the-blank.

more likely to have been less informed on the issues.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Nov 2004 08:13

sheepdog wrote:
bw25 wrote:
AAAHAHAHA, you sir, are an IDIOT

If we believed the media, we'd all be super crazy left wing radicals.
you're an even bigger Fuckwit than the other whipping-boy conservatives that like to perpetuate the 'liberal media' myth, can't even figure out how to do a simple fill-in-the-blank.

more likely to have been less informed on the issues.
<span style='color:blue'>And neither can you apparently, since this represents your third answer to a single question.

Wait a sec... John Kerry? Is that you??</span>

bw25

Post by bw25 » 04 Nov 2004 08:14

sheepdog wrote: you're an even bigger Fuckwit than the other whipping-boy conservatives that like to perpetuate the 'liberal media' myth, can't even figure out how to do a simple fill-in-the-blank.
Someone's a bit angry that their candidate lost.

shiftomnimega

Post by shiftomnimega » 04 Nov 2004 08:16

My bad, I was t3h wr0ng.
Last edited by shiftomnimega on 04 Nov 2004 09:05, edited 1 time in total.

bw25

Post by bw25 » 04 Nov 2004 08:17

shiftomnimega wrote:
bw25 wrote:
sheepdog wrote: you're an even bigger Fuckwit than the other whipping-boy conservatives that like to perpetuate the 'liberal media' myth, can't even figure out how to do a simple fill-in-the-blank.
He's British, dude.
Even worse!

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Nov 2004 08:19

bw25 wrote:
shiftomnimega wrote:
bw25 wrote:
He's British, dude.
Even worse!
<span style='color:blue'>BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol:

Now I really feel sorry for the poor bastard! :) </span>

WP_LeGeNd

Post by WP_LeGeNd » 04 Nov 2004 08:21

Americans... plain and simple. everybody knows that americans are ignorant. this is just proof.

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 04 Nov 2004 08:22

AngelBaby wrote: <span style='color:blue'>And neither can you apparently, since this represents your third answer to a single question.

Wait a sec... John Kerry? Is that you??</span>
Thank you, Miss, for proving my point. Not only have I not answered the question three times, but rather five, but any dolt with basic reading comprehension skills can see that no limit on the number of times one can play the fill in the blank game was given. Now if only you possessed the ability to write in sentence form and follow directions, you might figure out how the game works, and actually fill in the fucking blank in your post. Same goes for bw25.

disrupting the balance of power in US politics in an attempt to push it into a one-party system as seen in Mexico in the latter part of the 20th century.

(To help with your counting, AngelBaby, that was blank-filled-in number six)
Last edited by sheepdog on 04 Nov 2004 08:26, edited 1 time in total.

bw25

Post by bw25 » 04 Nov 2004 08:25

sheepdog wrote: disrupting the balance of power and in US politics in an attempt to push it into a one-party system as seen in Mexico in the latter part of the 20th century.

(To help with your counting, AngelBaby, that was blank-filled-in number six)
I think Dan Rather said the same thing....

Walter Sobchak

Post by Walter Sobchak » 04 Nov 2004 08:25

... sitting at home pretending that his victory in this election in some way validates all the bull shit they've been trying to convince people of for the last month.

It would've been the same if Kerry won. People always make politics personal and talk all this shit trying to back up their candidate of choice.

"Wah, wah, wah... since Bush won it must mean his ideas are better!!!"

Pffft!! Newsflash, fuckers, he still has 4 years to fuck everything up (as would've Kerry). I nominate my penis for President.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'>*-*-*-* </span>Walter's Cock in 2008<span style='color:blue'> *-*-*-*</span></span></span>