Hi Res Tara Reid

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Turbilion

Post by Turbilion » 08 Nov 2004 23:30

People, something is wrong with you, or you are fucking allot of supermodels...
the girl is gorgeous. If she is an addict, or a retard, it's another matter.

But about scars, the red on hers reminds me one i got under my eye. I got it from drunk driving my moped in January 1 (laugh it out loud...) After 4 months i still had a huge red scar, i thought i was marked for life. But now almost 11 months it has shrinked and turned brown so it's hardly visible.

I don't know how long she had her surgery but this things take time to heal... and she was not plannig to show her breast so... it's all about some sense.

And she's hitable any time, ANYWHERE.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 09 Nov 2004 00:03

Johnskillet wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
Johnskillet wrote:
bligityblah wrote:You should probably just stick to punching the clown.  It's easier on the knuckles.
I have no clown to punch, so I'll have to vent my frustrations out on a few huge pillows that I got. ***sigh***
<span style='color:blue'>Aww...you're not venting your frustrations because of my beloved...</span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS! :wub: </span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>35-32 baby! Yeah!! Matt Jones...Schmatt Jones. :lol: </span>
Oooh, you did it now, AngelBaby... You and South Carolina will end up eating crow by the end of the season. I put a curse on South Carolina and hope they choke the rest of the year... They won't win another game the rest of the season.

But, you hurt my feelings by rubbing in Arkansas' loss... :cry: :crybaby: Shame on you...
<span style='color:blue'>Sorry John, just couldn't resist. ;) If it makes you feel any better, you still own us under Coach Holtz, he's only 2-4 against y'all. Even worse, he's 0-5 against the Florida Gaytors and 1-4 against our hated rivals the Klempsun Taters :bah:, so there's probably no need for you to waste any juju on cursing the Gamecocks, odds are we get pounded like Pam Anderson backstage at a Motley Crue reunion show.

And just to set the record straight, all my Carolina friends LOVE the Simpsons reference! :wub: Just to be mentioned in any context in such an illustrious show is an honor...

Finally, even though I went to undergrad at USC, I'm stuck in grad school at UGA (boo!), so a big hello to Seriously, a fellow Athens resident! Wow, it's a small world, huh? B)

Oh, and Auburn is gonna KILL the Dawgies this weekend! :lol:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress... :P</span>

Kei

Post by Kei » 09 Nov 2004 00:53

It's too bad this didn't happen before Halloween, because it truely scares me.

This file is on a hosting site, so no telling how long it will stay active:

<a href='http://ezshare.de/files-en/53905/247/Ta ... pdiddy.avi' target='_blank'>Attack of the Scar Tissue - Starring Tara Reid</a>

kvl

Post by kvl » 09 Nov 2004 01:58

Kei wrote: It's too bad this didn't happen before Halloween, because it truely scares me.

This file is on a hosting site, so no telling how long it will stay active:

<a href='http://ezshare.de/files-en/53905/247/Ta ... pdiddy.avi' target='_blank'>Attack of the Scar Tissue - Starring Tara Reid</a>
That is fucking halarious. She gets all mad at the end and confront the photogrpahers.

Dumb fake boobed girl.

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 09 Nov 2004 03:22

dogolopee wrote: How long do you think it will be before her movie career is over and she starts working in strip clubs?
She has a movie career?

kvl

Post by kvl » 09 Nov 2004 03:30

michlersoft wrote:
dogolopee wrote: How long do you think it will be before her movie career is over and she starts working in strip clubs?
She has a movie career?
Zing x .25

Weak as far as Zings go, but a zing none the less.

Red_Dwarf

Post by Red_Dwarf » 09 Nov 2004 08:30

Last edited by Red_Dwarf on 09 Nov 2004 08:31, edited 1 time in total.

Kiko

Post by Kiko » 09 Nov 2004 10:17

You guys should be ashame of yourselves. Tara has feelings too. So what if she's airheaded? So what if she's a drunktard? So what if her boob job sucks? She hasn't done anything to deserve this ridicule. Show some respect to the lady. She could be your sister.

shirizaki

Post by shirizaki » 09 Nov 2004 20:21

Kiko wrote: You guys should be ashame of yourselves. Tara has feelings too. So what if she's airheaded? So what if she's a drunktard? So what if her boob job sucks? She hasn't done anything to deserve this ridicule. Show some respect to the lady. She could be your sister.
Lemme check.....no, shame meter is pretty low right now. I wouldn't care if she got drunk, there's just a fine line between party girl and drunk skank, and she crossed it a while back. I'd still hit it, frankenboobs and all.

And I'm glad she isn't my sister, because what I just said would be wrong :cry:

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 09 Nov 2004 20:30

I'd only hit it, if she were my sister.
[/Bob like creepiness]

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 09 Nov 2004 22:00

AngelBaby wrote: Oh, and Auburn is gonna KILL the Dawgies this weekend! :lol:
<span style='color:maroon'>Zing?

We'll find out Saturday.</span>

kvl

Post by kvl » 10 Nov 2004 14:35

Kiko wrote: You guys should be ashame of yourselves. Tara has feelings too. So what if she's airheaded? So what if she's a drunktard? So what if her boob job sucks? She hasn't done anything to deserve this ridicule. Show some respect to the lady. She could be your sister.
What is this shame you speak of? The concept is alien to me.

Turbilion

Post by Turbilion » 10 Nov 2004 21:09

shirizaki wrote:
Lemme check.....no, shame meter is pretty low right now. I wouldn't care if she got drunk, there's just a fine line between party girl and drunk skank, and she crossed it a while back. I'd still hit it, frankenboobs and all.

You talk like you saw her cross that line, what has she done to be so low on your consideration?

Vikes278

Post by Vikes278 » 17 Nov 2004 16:04

i dont understand why such a beautiful woman would go and ruin herself by getting breast implants...she was one of the finest girls on the planet, and yet she still wanted to be hotter and better...just because a girl has bigger breasts doesnt mean they are hotter...she looked better with those smaller,luscious breasts than those big, ugly ones...whoever did those did a fuckin aweful job...they ruined that babe....its too bad girls dont think they are hot enough.....god she was hot too!!!!!