Hi Res Tara Reid

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
LikquidX

Post by LikquidX » 06 Nov 2004 19:18

with a bra and a bag ide hit

shanks

Post by shanks » 06 Nov 2004 20:01

shanks wrote:
also, who DOESN'T notice when their ENTIRE BOOB is hanging out? she's so gross.
my thoughts exactly, this is not a nip-slip ... this is a nib-bare.

at least courtney love and madonna goes around announcing that they are showing their goods ...

(i m just guessing btw) unlike reid who goes around slouching one of her shoulders to bare her stretched-no-good.

i would give her more credits if she asked the press, "u wanna see my boob?" (note: singular)

press cheered

reid, "here you go."
i take my words back, she's a retard, fuck-tard, with a nipple like egg tart

hartwell30

Post by hartwell30 » 06 Nov 2004 22:27

anagram for Tara Reid: I a Retard

doug

Post by doug » 06 Nov 2004 23:14

Tara Reid, sadly. Her smile isn't smiling. I't not really funny to get a reputation as a falling down drunk by time you are in your mid 20s or so. Unlike Lindsey Lohan, who is not really "sweet" OR really "Out of control", Tara gets in famous fights (Cindy Margolis) and choices like THOSE implants...well, oh man.

Tara is a hugely sweet looking sexy girl...I'd love to behold her nude. But Seeing her huge implants is a measure of her insecurity ----> unhappiness---> despiration---> knowing her "fifteen minutes of fame" is actually already really ending.

I PREDICT: a car "accident". Fatal. No skid marks. Why? She didn't hit the brakes when she swerved "out of control". Why? Tara wasn't out of control when she swerved.
:unsure:

News are 11.

A Bio thrown together in a single afternoon and run on "E".

Pictures ala Lady Di circulating on the Net.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 07 Nov 2004 03:15

<span style='color:maroon'>Interesting.

I'm reletively sure that everybody in this thread would cream their pants if Ms. Reid so much as smiled at them.

Myself included I'm sure.</span>

shirizaki

Post by shirizaki » 07 Nov 2004 04:24

Seriously wrote: <span style='color:maroon'>Interesting.

I'm reletively sure that everybody in this thread would cream their pants if Ms. Reid so much as smiled at them.

Myself included I'm sure.</span>
Yea, but noly if she let me hump her and grab her new tits. What most of you don't realize is that these are SUPER-DE-DOOPER close ups! That's why her nips look so bad. That, and they might not have healed yet (which might explain a lack of chest support of her dress, or that she is super slutty and wanted this to happen so she'd be able to get back in the spotlight a la Paris Hilton).

Mr. Buttfister

Post by Mr. Buttfister » 07 Nov 2004 05:37

<a href='http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/to ... e.php/5315' target='_blank'>http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/to ... hp/5315</a>

her boobs have always looked like shit.

... cocaine

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 07 Nov 2004 05:49

Geez it's been so slow the last couple days I thought it was under DOS attack. Practically every time I try to get on here it times out.

I'm just glad Tara Reid did enough on-screen nudity before she ruined her body. She used to be so hott.

kvl

Post by kvl » 07 Nov 2004 06:23

This is so damn slow. Fucking leechers trying to get Tara Reid pictures.

egocentricman

Post by egocentricman » 07 Nov 2004 08:12

heineken wrote: Do you want the new, terrible implants, or the old saggy. sideways ones?

<a href='http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=6&f=t ... yshots.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>

My answer?&nbsp; Neither.
If i had to choose.. the old sideways ones weren't that bad..

But to the "I'd still hit it" people...

I'd still hit it too.. if she kept her bra on..

Johnskillet

Post by Johnskillet » 07 Nov 2004 08:15

kvl wrote:This is so damn slow. Fucking leechers trying to get Tara Reid pictures.
Shit, tell me about it. I feel like punching a hole in my computer right now. :veryangry:

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 07 Nov 2004 08:53

You should probably just stick to punching the clown. It's easier on the knuckles.

Johnskillet

Post by Johnskillet » 07 Nov 2004 09:37

bligityblah wrote:You should probably just stick to punching the clown.&nbsp; It's easier on the knuckles.
I have no clown to punch, so I'll have to vent my frustrations out on a few huge pillows that I got. ***sigh***

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 07 Nov 2004 13:34

Johnskillet wrote:
bligityblah wrote:You should probably just stick to punching the clown.&nbsp; It's easier on the knuckles.
I have no clown to punch, so I'll have to vent my frustrations out on a few huge pillows that I got. ***sigh***
<span style='color:blue'>Aww...you're not venting your frustrations because of my beloved...</span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS! :wub: </span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>35-32 baby! Yeah!! Matt Jones...Schmatt Jones. :lol: </span>

Johnskillet

Post by Johnskillet » 07 Nov 2004 14:32

AngelBaby wrote:
Johnskillet wrote:
<span style='color:blue'>Aww...you're not venting your frustrations because of my beloved...</span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS! :wub: </span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>35-32 baby! Yeah!! Matt Jones...Schmatt Jones. :lol: </span>
Oooh, you did it now, AngelBaby... You and South Carolina will end up eating crow by the end of the season. I put a curse on South Carolina and hope they choke the rest of the year... They won't win another game the rest of the season.

But, you hurt my feelings by rubbing in Arkansas' loss... :cry: :crybaby: Shame on you...