Kate from Kate's Playground

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Doogs

Post by Doogs » 02 Dec 2004 15:43

Holy fuck what a buncha grandma's.. warr, whateber shall I do?!!? the border is too wide now the interweb is too scawery now.. Muahaha! call da mod to come dewete dis cwap.. >_<

Really... you prisses will mess up this pretty cool board with your piece of crap "I am soo cool" sigs and your very girlish whining.. QQ nubs. LMAOHHF

SunDevilZac

Post by SunDevilZac » 02 Dec 2004 15:57

Doogs wrote: Holy fuck what a buncha grandma's..   warr, whateber shall I do?!!?  the border is too wide now the interweb is too scawery now.. Muahaha! call da mod to come dewete dis cwap..  >_<

Really... you prisses will mess up this pretty cool board with your piece of crap "I am soo cool" sigs and your very girlish whining..  QQ nubs. LMAOHHF
Wow. You am stoopid.

Moderus

Post by Moderus » 02 Dec 2004 16:16

Doogs wrote: Holy fuck what a buncha grandma's..   warr, whateber shall I do?!!?  the border is too wide now the interweb is too scawery now.. Muahaha! call da mod to come dewete dis cwap..  >_<

Really... you prisses will mess up this pretty cool board with your piece of crap "I am soo cool" sigs and your very girlish whining..  QQ nubs. LMAOHHF
You misspelled "Dogs" bro.

kvl

Post by kvl » 02 Dec 2004 16:33

I'd hit it.

I wonder how she gets that beer up to her mouth to drink from it. Someone needs to give her a large bendy straw.

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 02 Dec 2004 18:17

Moderus wrote:

You misspelled "Dogs" bro.
He misspelled everything, including the words he made up. I don't even know how he spells his made up words, but he more than likely fucked them up as well.

Doog, just go away you moronic asshole. Since when did trailer park residents get computers, let alone access to the internet.

Doogs

Post by Doogs » 03 Dec 2004 03:19

...oh no, here comes the dopile of ladies.
What are you a buncha school teachers you can do better than that??

Lets see most common "I am so much cooler than the new guy" comments we have sofar.

----------------------------------------------------

1. [X] "He misspelled the word thier"

2. [X] "He made up words on the interweb"

3. [X] "Stupid noob"

4. [_] "I pwn joo."

5. [_] "IBTL!" (that means I beat the lock, for you nubs)

6. [X] "huhuh, Doogs, he shoulda ben dogs.."

7. [X] "how do they get puters on the trailer park"

8. [_] "Imma come over there an kick your ass"

9. [_] " attention whore!"

10. [X] "delete his post its dum"

You sisters only got 6 out of 10 on the "I am soooo cool cus I am member number 1834.. and your a noob!!" chart.

Jokes on you doll, 150 people are reading this and thinking... damn the new guy is right, those guy are a buncha fags...

AND just for the record, I'd hit lobster girl...Which is really the question at point. So stop hijacking my post.

**EDIT**

Oh, and super friggin hero, do you really think your cool cus' you can patronize a black person for your icon?..
Last edited by Doogs on 03 Dec 2004 03:27, edited 1 time in total.

Creepy Bob

Post by Creepy Bob » 03 Dec 2004 03:27

If anyone is hijacking it is you. That picture has nothing to do with Kate. It has nothing to do with right feet. And it has nothing to do with 2 toes.

From what I’ve been reading on Kate's site she admits to the foot thing. She says it was an accident not a deformity. I think they are playing it off well too especially with that cowgirl set of pictures.

Doogs

Post by Doogs » 03 Dec 2004 03:29

Creepy Bob wrote: If anyone is hijacking it is you. That picture has nothing to do with Kate. It has nothing to do with right feet. And it has nothing to do with 2 toes. 

From what I’ve been reading on Kate's site she admits to the foot thing. She says it was an accident not a deformity.  I think they are playing it off well too especially with that cowgirl set of pictures.
Lobster girl = Hoofgirl imo. Cept, I'll admit the freckles are a turn off but her smile is better than Kate's.

jstuder55104

Post by jstuder55104 » 03 Dec 2004 03:35

Doogs wrote:
Creepy Bob wrote: If anyone is hijacking it is you. That picture has nothing to do with Kate. It has nothing to do with right feet. And it has nothing to do with 2 toes. 

From what I’ve been reading on Kate's site she admits to the foot thing. She says it was an accident not a deformity.  I think they are playing it off well too especially with that cowgirl set of pictures.
Lobster girl = Hoofgirl imo. Cept, I'll admit the freckles are a turn off but her smile is better than Kate's.
What we have here is another dumbass who can't read a forum thread. Can you just please go away and stop giving the rest of us newbs a bad name and a bad image.

Alright were up to 18 pages on this now.
Last edited by jstuder55104 on 03 Dec 2004 03:36, edited 1 time in total.

muji

Post by muji » 03 Dec 2004 05:31

More of Lobstergirl!!!

...and I'm member #290, so zip it.

-Muji

Doogs

Post by Doogs » 03 Dec 2004 05:48

muji 4 teh win!..

<a href='http://home.no.net/afenost/varer/' target='_blank'>More Lobster for Muji</a>

muji

Post by muji » 03 Dec 2004 06:19

Oh man! I know I asked for it and everything, but that is some disturbing shit there, Doogs. Not only a desperate lobstergirl snogging all kinds of greasy Australians, but fat samoan chicks flashing T&A, loser guys with manboobs, and all kinds of ugliness. Horrible depravity! Thanks for sharing.

-Muji

super friggin hero

Post by super friggin hero » 03 Dec 2004 08:14

Doogs wrote:Oh, and super friggin hero, do you really think your cool cus' you can patronize a black person for your icon?..
<span style='color:purple'>Yea because whatever your avatar is is who you are.................right dumbass. </span><span style='color:purple'>And you should be ashamed of yourself for calling him "black person" and not Old Dirty Bastard. He's my avatar because ODB is the shit fo shizzle.

and your member number is three times mine dumbass so I'm pretty sure you're more newbie than me.</span>
Last edited by super friggin hero on 03 Dec 2004 08:15, edited 1 time in total.

Creepy Bob

Post by Creepy Bob » 03 Dec 2004 08:24

muji wrote: More of Lobstergirl!!!

...and I'm member #290, so zip it.

-Muji
Am I honestly supposed to care that you are member 290. Fuck that its still thread jacking.

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 03 Dec 2004 09:02

Doogs wrote:Lets see most common "I am so much cooler than the new guy" comments we have sofar.

1.  [X] "He misspelled the word thier"

2.  [X] "He made up words on the interweb"

3.  [X] "Stupid noob"

4.  [_] "I pwn joo."

5.  [_] "IBTL!"  (that means I beat the lock, for you nubs)

6.  [X] "huhuh, Doogs, he shoulda ben dogs.."

7. [X] "how do they get puters on the trailer park"

8. [_] "Imma come over there an kick your ass"

9. [_] " attention whore!"

10. [X] "delete his post its dum"
That is not even remotely funny. You are wasting your time trying to convince anyone in here that you are anything more than just another stupid fucking newbie, and your worthless posts prove it.

<!--QuoteBegin-doogs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(doogs)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Oh, and super friggin hero, do you really think your cool cus' you can patronize a black person for your icon?..[/quote]

Again, what a completely retarded fucking moron.