Scarlett

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 05 Dec 2004 03:51

Sunstrider wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:<span style='color:blue'>Your mother would pee her granny panties if you brought a girl as cute as me home to meet her someday, mainly out of relief that her son wasn't a queermo after all. But since that's not likely to happen, maybe you should just buy a one-way ticket to San Fran and start hitting the bathhouses pronto... Why fight fate?? :P</span>

Openly Bi and bashing gays, I'm a little confused about that but to each his or her own I guess.

You also make claims that you are cute. I think pictures are in order to prove this.

Whatever the outcome of this little fight at least Angels posts make me laugh.
<span style='color:blue'>In order:

I'm not really "bashing" gays, merely using some fairly common insults to take the piss out of a person whom I know won't like the implication. I've got plenty of fag friends, and yes, I call them that to their faces and they smile when I say it. :)

Yeah, I would say I'm more cute than pretty, at least that's what I've had to hear and put up with my whole life (grrrrrr...) I guess when one is Asian, barely 5 feet tall and under 100 pounds that's just one's destiny, to be forever branded cute (geez, why didn't they just issue me one of those anime sailor schoolgirl outfits at birth, for crying out loud). Although when I get all slutted up in my Vicky's Secrets I can occasionally elicit a "sexy" comment from the bf...:wub: Oh, and I'm working on the pictures...promise. ;)

Glad to be bringing some sunshine into at least one f.u.b.a.r. denizen's life...my work here isn't in vain after all! :lol:</span>

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 05 Dec 2004 06:16

I still dont see any pics, meaning that I once again call bullshit on your claims.

<!--QuoteBegin-Angelbaby+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Angelbaby)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->my work here isn't in vain after all!
[/quote]
Wrong again. Keep trying tho, maybe someday your 'work' will pay off... rofl

Oh and when someone says "show me your tits" and nothing else, that translates to "stop talking and do something worthwhile for a change, you annoying bitch"

super friggin hero

Post by super friggin hero » 05 Dec 2004 06:19

BizzLe wrote:I still dont see any pics, meaning that I once again call bullshit on your claims.

<!--QuoteBegin-Angelbaby+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Angelbaby)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->my work here isn't in vain after all!
Wrong again. Keep trying tho, maybe someday your 'work' will pay off... rofl

Oh and when someone says "show me your tits" and nothing else, that translates to "stop talking and do something worthwhile for a change, you annoying bitch"

[/quote]
<span style='color:purple'>you just don't get along with people, do you bizzle?</span>
Last edited by super friggin hero on 05 Dec 2004 06:19, edited 1 time in total.

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 05 Dec 2004 06:36

<!--QuoteBegin-super friggin hero+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(super friggin hero)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->slowly makin' my way to the top of the post whore pyramid
[/quote]

That will get you no where. And theres no chance anyone around here will mistake you for a smart person so you might as well stop posting entirely.

Go suck some more mod penis.

Sunstrider

Post by Sunstrider » 05 Dec 2004 07:16

AngelBaby wrote:Yeah, I would say I'm more cute than pretty, at least that's what I've had to hear and put up with my whole life (grrrrrr...) I guess when one is Asian, barely 5 feet tall and under 100 pounds that's just one's destiny, to be forever branded cute (geez, why didn't they just issue me one of those anime sailor schoolgirl outfits at birth, for crying out loud). Although when I get all slutted up in my Vicky's Secrets I can occasionally elicit a "sexy" comment from the bf...:wub: Oh, and I'm working on the pictures...promise. ;)

Glad to be bringing some sunshine into at least one f.u.b.a.r. denizen's life...my work here isn't in vain after all! :lol:[/color]

Let's sum this up (for me anyway).
Pros:
Bisexual, Asian, small, thin, great rack, looks good in a Catholic school girls outfit, can looks slutty as well as sweet, and happy to please ME! (And being Bi that has the potential for threesomes with her girlfriends)

Cons:
A fucking boyfriend.

Almost perfect. Bizzle you really must be gay.
I'll be waiting for those pics either privately or publicly.
Last edited by Sunstrider on 05 Dec 2004 07:26, edited 1 time in total.

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 05 Dec 2004 07:26

Sunstrider wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:Yeah, I would say I'm more cute than pretty, at least that's what I've had to hear and put up with my whole life (grrrrrr...) I guess when one is Asian, barely 5 feet tall and under 100 pounds that's just one's destiny, to be forever branded cute (geez, why didn't they just issue me one of those anime sailor schoolgirl outfits at birth, for crying out loud). Although when I get all slutted up in my Vicky's Secrets I can occasionally elicit a "sexy" comment from the bf...:wub: Oh, and I'm working on the pictures...promise. ;)

Glad to be bringing some sunshine into at least one f.u.b.a.r. denizen's life...my work here isn't in vain after all! :lol:[/color]

Let's sum this up (for me anyway).
Pros:
Asian, small, thin, great rack, looks good in a Catholic school girls outfit, can looks slutty as well as sweet, and happy to please ME!
Lets sum you up: a gullible fucktard.
It's easy for a girl to say she looks hot when she hasn't posted pics yet. And it's even easier to find slutty asians on the net, of course none of them will be "pleasing" you though... hahaha you clearly need to get out in the real world and find some pussy, you deprived little boy.

Sunstrider

Post by Sunstrider » 05 Dec 2004 08:00

BizzLe wrote:Lets sum you up: a gullible fucktard.
It's easy for a girl to say she looks hot when she hasn't posted pics yet. And it's even easier to find slutty asians on the net, of course none of them will be "pleasing" you though... hahaha you clearly need to get out in the real world and find some pussy, you deprived little boy.
Let's go over this again, I never listed HOT as a pro, Reread it. Bisexual Asian alone is hot enough, add a school girl outfit and it just gets better.

Every post Angel makes putting your sorry ass down does please me.

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 05 Dec 2004 08:18

Sunstrider wrote:Let's go over this again, I never listed HOT as a pro, Reread it. Bisexual Asian alone is hot enough, add a school girl outfit and it just gets better.
You implied hot, clearly, you fucking idiot, and you just did it again! Are you really that stupid??? I STILL dont see pictures, and yet you are still holding onto the image that this bitch is attractive.
BizzLe wrote:Lets sum you up: a gullible fucktard.
End of discussion asswipe.

serious

Post by serious » 05 Dec 2004 08:41

Bizzle you really need a girlfriend.

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 05 Dec 2004 08:53

serious wrote:Bizzle you really need a girlfriend.
You came in here to say that? Good one, dipshit. Go join the "I hate BizzLe" fanclub.

serious

Post by serious » 05 Dec 2004 09:19

Where do I sign up?

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 05 Dec 2004 10:27

Here: <a href='http:///board/index.php?showtopic=4830&st=0&p=102998&' target='_blank'>/board/index.p...&st=0&p=102998&</a>

You already did.

super friggin hero

Post by super friggin hero » 05 Dec 2004 10:47

<span style='color:purple'>just drop it guys, so we can get back to the topic, here I'll lead by example

Scarlett > all other famous people between the ages of 19 and 25

with some exceptions of course</span>

Sunstrider

Post by Sunstrider » 05 Dec 2004 16:49

super friggin hero wrote:<span style='color:purple'>just drop it guys, so we can get back to the topic, here I'll lead by example

Scarlett > all other famous people between the ages of 19 and 25

with some exceptions of course</span>

With no exceptions, Scarlett wins. At least for a few more years then she'll be old and boring and hopefull will have shown her huge rack.

pont

Post by pont » 07 Dec 2004 16:31