Stretch marks.

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
april

Post by april » 23 Nov 2004 05:57

heineken wrote: No one in the recent Scarlett thread bitched and moaned about stretch marks.
really? you might want to re-read it.

ballsdeep

Post by ballsdeep » 23 Nov 2004 05:58

i have strech marks on my ball sack

heineken

Post by heineken » 23 Nov 2004 05:59

april wrote:
heineken wrote: No one in the recent Scarlett thread bitched and moaned about stretch marks.
really? you might want to re-read it.
I did. I see some guy said it's a shame she has them. Someone said they give him a boner, and someone agreed. Thats all I see.

Oh and someone said "ugh".
Last edited by heineken on 23 Nov 2004 06:00, edited 1 time in total.

Magic

Post by Magic » 23 Nov 2004 06:02

ballsdeep wrote: i have strech marks on my ball sack
Hmm, based on my theory, you have likely gained a lot of weight in your ballsac recently.

I've always wanted a big ballsac, but I guess it would make the rest of my penis look smaller so it's probably ok as it is.

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 23 Nov 2004 06:05

April reminds me of the chick in the yellow latex suit in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon. Gawd, she was hott :wub:

I see nothing so bad about stretch marks... I'd rather see what's real than have it photoshopped out.

april

Post by april » 23 Nov 2004 06:07

I did.  I see some guy said it's a shame she has them.  Someone said they give him a boner, and someone agreed.  Thats all I see.

Oh and someone said "ugh".
well, i didn't mean in that one specific thread, i meant any time pictures are posted of women who have stretch marks.

i'm going out of town now, so i can't defend against any claims of me being a bitter, ugly fatty. oh well.

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>happy tom hanksgiving, people!</span></span></span>

amazington

Post by amazington » 23 Nov 2004 06:08

I've never encountered stretch marks either. I've always been a quiality over quantity guy when it comes to boobs, so stretch marks are bad.

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 23 Nov 2004 06:10

april wrote: i'm going out of town now, so i can't defend against any claims of me being a bitter, ugly fatty. oh well.
Anyone who calls her the quoted gets a posting break of 2 weeks.
Last edited by Wombat on 23 Nov 2004 06:16, edited 1 time in total.

amazington

Post by amazington » 23 Nov 2004 06:12

if a chick gets big tits fast, fat or not, she can get them... but I'll bet its usually from gaining weight fast or getting implants more than it is from developing quick. I know guys with stretch marks on their backs from growing too fast.

WP_LeGeNd

Post by WP_LeGeNd » 23 Nov 2004 06:32

I got some stretchmarks as well... after a couple of months of going to the gym I started to get stretchmarks on my triceps I didn't notice until a friend told me, it looked really fucked up at first...

Mr. Buttfister

Post by Mr. Buttfister » 23 Nov 2004 06:36

i've never seen boob stretch marks in person, and i suffocate myself in boobs. maybe it's because the oldest girl i've been with is 21

Ardus

Post by Ardus » 23 Nov 2004 06:44

I second that.
I've seen a fair amount of large titties in person, if I do say so myself. Granted they have all been on college girls and strippers. And I've never seen strech marks.
So, GET BACK GET BACK YOU DONT KNOW ME LIKE THAT.

Joshwa

Post by Joshwa » 23 Nov 2004 06:45

Girls get stretchmarks on their hips and tits becuase they grow quickley when they hit puberty. Its a fact of life. Deal with it you virgins.

efilflah

Post by efilflah » 23 Nov 2004 06:46

There are certain degrees of stretching, some women have subtle smaller stretch marks that aren't noticeable and others have huge noticeable ones that can be a turn-off. There are ways to counteract them, by wearing the correct bras that offer support (not better cleavage), I mean that's what they are there for.

Since noone here is ever gonna get together with Scarlett how can anyone be blamed for saying "that picture where she has huge stretch marks on her boobs is <insert descriptive comment here>" when the only purpose of oggling ladies like Scarlett is to get their jollies?

It's not like when a poster here meets a girl (god forbid) and they fall in love, he's suddenly gonna go "Urghh what's up with your stretch marks" and dump them. They know how it is (or at least I hope they do).

Having an opinion or preference over say larger girls to skinnier girls or girls with blond hair as opposed to brunette, girls with low IQs & large bank accounts or girls with larger or smaller stretch marks, is really no different. Nobody is perfect, but that doesn't mean people can't react to imperfections in their own way, especially when it ruins their idealised perceptions of some star they often enjoy a stroke to.

Personally huge stretch marks do make me go "urgh" as much as hairy beefy arms do, but that doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things as when it comes down to it, personality always comes first for me.

Anyway I respect your opinions as much as I respect other people's and my own.
/defensive rant over.

newbie87

Post by newbie87 » 23 Nov 2004 06:49

I'm must be deranged, cause I like'm!