Stretch marks.

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
joemizzle

Post by joemizzle » 23 Nov 2004 11:35

Hey, why do girls have bumps on their areolas?

It's braille for "suck here!"

:P

Teddy KGB

Post by Teddy KGB » 23 Nov 2004 11:47

I'm hearing alot of this... "blah,blah,blah,blah..."
And not enough of this... ".............................."

I have banged over 300 women and none of them have stretch marks.
Due to one of 2 things.... <a href='http://www.realdoll.com/sample11.asp' target='_blank'>http://www.realdoll.com/sample11.asp</a>

or I was too damn drunk to notice.

Vassilios

Post by Vassilios » 23 Nov 2004 11:57

this post was dumb.

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 23 Nov 2004 13:04

Seriously wrote:
Do you realize I was joking?

Because I realized I have to ask that nowadays.
I sure do. I love you like a brother Seriously. I don't think I could ever force myself to pust the button on you. :D
Last edited by Wombat on 23 Nov 2004 13:12, edited 1 time in total.

DMBrules

Post by DMBrules » 23 Nov 2004 13:05

i want clare to make a front page post

No99

Post by No99 » 23 Nov 2004 13:06

Interesting subject, April.

As an aficionado who has had up close contact with more than a few titties in my time (not Wilt Chamberlin type numbers but better than your average exit poll...) I've got a couple other theories. Generally, it seems like the stretch marks are a relatively short lived phenomena, I think that they usually go away with in 6 months to a year. I have observed them without a noticable change in tit size, now I haven't been terribly scientific and in my eyes everything in the C-cup and larger range is "a nice size titty" but a few times I think I've noticed little stretch marks show up without a change in tit size. I do think that the girl has put on a little weight though as she became more comfortable in our relationship and wasn't so nuts about her weight. Maybe 5 pounds or so, she notices it, I haven't ever but I have seen the stretch marks. So my thinking is that maybe she becomes a little larger in general and her whole skin becomes more tight and it's just exposed in the tit area, like maybe her ass plumps up a touch but because the tits are maybe softer and more tender skin the stretch shows up there.

I've also a hypothesis about bras causing them, it seems the only times I've ever seen them the woman liked to wear one of those bras with a bigger underwire; see the tit has a nice gravity of its own (I have never been exposed to really saggy ones, so that may skew my sample) and rather than letting it have that natural sort of shape and curve the girl insists on kind of poking it out more than it likes to, I'm not doing the phenomena justice but basically if she's got a wicked rack for going braless and looking womanly in a sick good way (you know what I'm talking about? Those nice sized titties that hang well and really just are meant to be free?) but she insists on looking more girlish, stretch marks may appear. I think that squeezing the tit over that underwire is all around bad and causes stretch marks.

2 other things. The b-sized type titties and smaller that are kind of perky, they don't get stretch marks, at least never on my watch. They generally appear on the bottom side of the breast and maybe the outside, I've never seen them on the inside, I can't say I've seen them on the top except on hoochies on the web that probably got tit jobs; I'm not saying it's not possible though. While slightly unsightly (I think they are usually small and you can just sort of ignore them) they do not affect the taste or any other positive features of the breast. The other thing I've noticed and this sort of helped me produce my hypthesies, when a girl bronzes the girls and is free enough to let them get tanned and such, she is less likely to get stretch marks. I think the sun actually helps them go away though, but again, I haven't done a good analysis yet to determine if it's cause or correlation. If my bra theory is correct then I'd wager that a girl that goes top free is also more likely to not wear a bra normally.

It's complex. More research is definitely needed.

heineken

Post by heineken » 23 Nov 2004 13:09

DMBrules wrote: i want clare to make a front page post
I want high res Clare. :wub:

grendel7

Post by grendel7 » 23 Nov 2004 13:12

Teddy KGB wrote: I'm hearing alot of this... "blah,blah,blah,blah..."
And not enough of this... ".............................."

I have banged over 300 women and none of them have stretch marks.
Due to one of 2 things.... <a href='http://www.realdoll.com/sample11.asp' target='_blank'>http://www.realdoll.com/sample11.asp</a>

or I was too damn drunk to notice.
i'm confused teddy, are you saying you had sex with 300 sex dolls without any stretch marks, or the same doll 300 times and were too drunk to tell that it was the same doll... kidding... but damn those dolls are scary... for two reasons... a. they turn me on, and b. they are $6000... but they say they can make a doll anyway you want it to be... does that mean they will do celeb jobs?

jimthej00

Post by jimthej00 » 23 Nov 2004 15:02

i have no problem with stretch marks. natural breasts turn me on more than fake ones. when i was a little kid, i used to oggle and fantasize over fake tits, but since i've matured to the adult i am today, and the faker the tits, the sadder my penis. i love natural breasts, in fact sometimes smaller breasts are sexier, but then again, i am a hetero sexual male, so... anything over the size of my head, it's too big.

Ol Dirty Bastid

Post by Ol Dirty Bastid » 23 Nov 2004 15:04

Anything goes with Play-Doe.

Play-Doe being me, I guess.

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 23 Nov 2004 15:08

Boobie stretch marks are HOTT....can I see yours April?

Pretty please?

I'll vote democrat in 08....

row

Post by row » 23 Nov 2004 16:03

The author obviously has stretch mark issues of her own ....

Justin

Post by Justin » 23 Nov 2004 16:11

i have stretch marks on my butt =(

Jaquio

Post by Jaquio » 23 Nov 2004 16:28

i have stretch marks on my butt =(
Less McDonalds + Less on-your-ass-time playing video games would have probably helped that problem...

Not that I'm one to talk. :D

pangwinking

Post by pangwinking » 23 Nov 2004 16:29

Vassilios wrote:this post was dumb.
No. Fucking. Shit.

Why the hell is this girl posting on the front page?

Worthless!

Unlike <span style='color:maroon'>Seriously</span>, I am not kidding.