Stretch marks.

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Whore

Post by Whore » 25 Nov 2004 04:06

I find this humorous as well.

And just so you boys know, once you pop out a baby you're damn lucky if you're not covered in them entirely.

dogolopee

Post by dogolopee » 25 Nov 2004 04:12

But if girl has had a baby she is tainted goods. If a girl gets pregnant then she could also be exposed to an number std's. Now if it is your wife and your baby, then you should love her no matter how many streach marks she gets.

petepittsburgh

Post by petepittsburgh » 25 Nov 2004 08:51

Stretch marks are a result of rapidly expanding skin tissue; rapid being the operative term there. It could be a result of RAPID weight-gain, due to over-eating or pregnancy; which explains Magic's theory. But Magic left out that the marks can also come from RAPID development as in a sudden onset of puberty (probably Scarlett Johansen's situation.) And in any case, they aren't that bad at all. I've been intimate with quite a few large breasted women with stretch marks and enjoyed the experience just as much as the skinnies.

speakEz

Post by speakEz » 25 Nov 2004 13:48

petepittsburgh wrote: Stretch marks are a result of rapidly expanding skin tissue; rapid being the operative term there. It could be a result of RAPID weight-gain, due to over-eating or pregnancy; which explains Magic's theory. But Magic left out that the marks can also come from RAPID development as in a sudden onset of puberty (probably Scarlett Johansen's situation.) And in any case, they aren't that bad at all. I've been intimate with quite a few large breasted women with stretch marks and enjoyed the experience just as much as the skinnies.
My only words: YOUR A FUCKIN IDIOT!

J-Mah

Post by J-Mah » 25 Nov 2004 14:13

speakEz wrote:
petepittsburgh wrote: Stretch marks are a result of rapidly expanding skin tissue; rapid being the operative term there. It could be a result of RAPID weight-gain, due to over-eating or pregnancy; which explains Magic's theory. But Magic left out that the marks can also come from RAPID development as in a sudden onset of puberty (probably Scarlett Johansen's situation.) And in any case, they aren't that bad at all. I've been intimate with quite a few large breasted women with stretch marks and enjoyed the experience just as much as the skinnies.
My only words are :Your a fucken idiot for that lame ass reply.

kvl

Post by kvl » 25 Nov 2004 14:23

I have stretch marks on my penis because it grows to monsterous sizes when i get aroused.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 26 Nov 2004 02:31

J-Mah wrote:
speakEz wrote:
<span style='color:blue'>BWAHAHAHAHA!! :lol:

PWNED. </span>

Father Ted

Post by Father Ted » 26 Nov 2004 02:59

kvl wrote:I have stretch marks on my penis because it grows to monsterous sizes when i get aroused.
Holy Shit!

I find that "hard" to believe.

Mine is like velvet.... no stretch marks at all.

Though I do have "<span style='color:green'>This tastes as good as Bushmills 16 year old special reserve whiskey</span>" tattooed up the side of it.

Thalia

Post by Thalia » 26 Nov 2004 03:08

SpeakEz, you can shut up because this is the most concise and best-explained part of this whole thread! With no bitching in it at all!

petepittsburgh, cheers for understanding the plight of women and our ever-unpredictable bodies.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 26 Nov 2004 03:22

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>I have stretch marks on my forehead from the rapid growth of my mighty brain.

(Un)True story.

One hundred fourteenth post.</span></span>

efilflah

Post by efilflah » 26 Nov 2004 05:44

YOUR A FUCKIN IDIOT!
The irony in your statement is quite laughable special-ed boy!

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 26 Nov 2004 10:06

Thalia wrote:
SpeakEz, you can shut up because this is the most concise and best-explained part of this whole thread! With no bitching in it at all!
<span style='color:blue'>Damn, SpeakEz...

PWNED AGAIN! :lol: </span>

tika

Post by tika » 26 Nov 2004 11:55

Thanks for posting this, April. The stretch marks comments have been driving me nuts. In fact, I regostered when I read your post. So that I could say thank you. Thank you.

Stretch marks come from rapid growth. A layer of your skin reaches the greatest extent of its elasticity and tears. Strech marks are the scars that result from this tearing. Dermatologists have suggested that moisturizing can prevent or at least minimize it, but I know of no studies that prove this claim. I have stretch marks on my knees and lower back that I got from my growth spurt. Whatcha gonna do.

Scarlett is gorgeous, regardless of whatever scarring she may have on her chest. Can I be basic and just refer these prick back to the fundamental rule:
"If you don't have anything nice to say, shut the fuck up."
Your opinions are valid. That doesn't mean anyone wants to hear them, let alone that you're actually making a contribution.

Oh, and thanks for the post, April.

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 27 Nov 2004 15:04

J-Mah wrote:
speakEz wrote:
You're both fucking idiots.

registeredpedophile

Post by registeredpedophile » 30 Nov 2004 09:31

"You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy."

Charles Manson

And this from a man who had deuctive reasoning.