Stretch marks.

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
april

Post by april » 23 Nov 2004 05:09

A word about stretch marks:

I find that whenever Justin posts hi-res pictures of well-endowed actresses, quite a few replies of "eew, stretch marks! Gross!" are soon to follow in the comments.

If you have ever left such a comment, you have never seen an actual woman naked before you in real life.

Guess what, fellas? [s]ALL[/s] 90% (or more) OF WOMEN HAVE STRETCH MARKS. (Well, all women with an ample bosom, that is.) Not to get too scientific on you, but since women are not born with breasts, the skin has to stretch in order to accommodate them when they actually do appear. The bigger the breasts, the more stretch marks the woman will probably have. (I'm guessing the only women with little-to-no stretch marks are those sporting A-cup sized tits.)

So, if you continue to think to yourself that stretch marks are gross, it's probably because the only naked women you have seen (and will ever see if you continue to think that this natural occurrence is "gross") can be found only on magazine pages where their stretch marks have been airbrushed into oblivion.

Thank you.

P.S. None of the above applies to Tara Reid - I'm not even trying to defend that girl's fucked-up rack.
Last edited by april on 26 Nov 2004 05:19, edited 1 time in total.

Son of Suzy Creamcheese

Post by Son of Suzy Creamcheese » 23 Nov 2004 05:12

hahaha aprowned?

-FIRST POST!

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 23 Nov 2004 05:15

Stretch marks are not primarily a breast thing. Stretch marks hit the hips something fierce. Ang while not every woman has em, a lot do. Celebs who have children get em too. Guys get em too. If you work out and get those big ol muscles, then stop working out Stretch marks will come ah callin.

Borjan

Post by Borjan » 23 Nov 2004 05:16

And what brought on this rant I wonder? :huh:

april

Post by april » 23 Nov 2004 05:17

well, yeah, they appear everywhere, but i just focused on the breasts as that's what most guys on this forum focus on. :)

Magic

Post by Magic » 23 Nov 2004 05:17

Actually I've seen a decent amount of racks in my day ranging in size, color, taste and odor and I've never seen stretch marks on the tits. And believe you me, I examine them pretty close.

I've even had the opportunity to see some naty D's and large C's and still, no stretch marks.

You get stretch marks from rapidly losing or gaining weight, so girls with stretch marks on their tits are generally fatties who gained a shitload of weight quickly after being dumped for becoming fatties.

This leads me to believe you are a fatty who recently gained a lot of weight and now have stretch-marked boobs. Don't be bitter.

april

Post by april » 23 Nov 2004 05:19

Borjan wrote: And what brought on this rant I wonder? :huh:
because scarlett johannsson is unbelievably gorgeous, yet still some guys will say "ew, but the stretch marks!" which is insane to me.

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 23 Nov 2004 05:20

april wrote:
Borjan wrote: And what brought on this rant I wonder? :huh:
because scarlett johannsson is unbelievably gorgeous, yet still some guys will say "ew, but the stretch marks!" which is insane to me.
I guess its easier for them to get over her lazy eye, than it is the stretch marks.

Kei

Post by Kei » 23 Nov 2004 05:21

april wrote: P.S. None of the above applies to Tara Reid - I'm not even trying to defend that girl's fucked-up rack.
Heh, I don't know you, but I like you already.

april

Post by april » 23 Nov 2004 05:21

Magic wrote: Actually I've seen a decent amount of racks in my day ranging in size, color, taste and odor and I've never seen stretch marks on the tits.  And believe you me, I examine them pretty close.

I've even had the opportunity to see some naty D's and large C's and still, no stretch marks. 

You get stretch marks from rapidly losing or gaining weight, so girls with stretch marks on their tits are generally fatties who gained a shitload of weight quickly after being dumped for becoming fatties.

This leads me to believe you are a fatty who recently gained a lot of weight and now have stretch-marked boobs.  Don't be bitter.
yeah, magic, why don't you school me - a woman - about women's bodies.

also, scarlett johannsson (and katie holmes) really looks like she used to be SUCH a "fatty." good theory.

kvl

Post by kvl » 23 Nov 2004 05:28

I don't mind stretch marks. I hate bad boob jobs.

heineken

Post by heineken » 23 Nov 2004 05:30

Who cares?

Magic

Post by Magic » 23 Nov 2004 05:41

Class is now in session for Magic's Seminar: Why fatties get stretch marks

<a href='http://www.stretch-marks.us.com/prevention.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.stretch-marks.us.com/prevention.htm</a>

Let me translate the more scientific explanation on this page. The number one cause of stretch marks is eating too much, gaining weight quickly and becoming a fattie.

You may not be a fattie, I'm just saying this is the main cause of stretch marks and your statement that all girls have stretch marks is just not true at all.

You just come off sounding like a bitter chick with stretch marks on your ya-yas.

april

Post by april » 23 Nov 2004 05:49

Magic wrote: Class is now in session for Magic's Seminar:&nbsp; Why fatties get stretch marks

<a href='http://www.stretch-marks.us.com/prevention.htm' target='_blank'>http://www.stretch-marks.us.com/prevention.htm</a>

Let me translate the more scientific explanation on this page.&nbsp; The number one cause of stretch marks is eating too much, gaining weight quickly and becoming a fattie.

You may not be a fattie, I'm just saying this is the main cause of stretch marks and your statement that all girls have stretch marks is just not true at all.

You just come off sounding like a bitter chick with stretch marks on your ya-yas.
i don't want to argue with you, magic, but being a woman who yes, does have stretch marks and has never been a "fatty," and who has lots of other girl friends who also have stretch marks without ever being "fatties," i can say that your theory isn't the SOLE reason women have stretch marks. (the site you referenced said that as well.)

the whole point isn't that i'm "bitter" (i've had no complaints about my stretch-marked boobs, thanks), it's that justin posts these pictures of absolutely gorgeous women, yet a TON of guys on here bitch and moan about stretch marks as if they were some alien thing that women aren't supposed to have, ever.

heineken

Post by heineken » 23 Nov 2004 05:55

No one in the recent Scarlett thread bitched and moaned about stretch marks.