Stretch marks.

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
DroPaJeWeL

Post by DroPaJeWeL » 24 Nov 2004 03:27

I never met a girl that didnt have any stretch marks, they allways have a few on there waist.

iamthedevil60

Post by iamthedevil60 » 24 Nov 2004 03:27

you know man...even though i prolly dont have the rite to say this cuz im a sfn myself...u really should write sumn on urself in the intro section...

that way ppl can know u before they diss u...

peace..

FSU350Z

Post by FSU350Z » 24 Nov 2004 05:15

I'll believe it when I see pics :rolleyes:

erik_shmerik

Post by erik_shmerik » 24 Nov 2004 07:09

stretchmarks are some god's way of saying "lick here" right?

grendel7

Post by grendel7 » 24 Nov 2004 09:15

Smash wrote: I always thought cocoa butter was supposed to help the prevention of them...not help if they were present.  But what the hell do I know?
cocoa butter does help prevent them, i forgot to mention that... but if i remember right, it also helps condition existing stretch marks, and helps get the color out faster? honestly i would think any sort of intensive lotion would work, aveeno should get into the stretch mark industry!

FalconsFan

Post by FalconsFan » 24 Nov 2004 09:24

iamthedevil60 wrote: you know man...even though i prolly dont have the rite to say this cuz im a sfn myself...u really should write sumn on urself in the intro section...

that way ppl can know u before they diss u...

peace..
You need to learn how to speak and type English if you want to stay around here. Just a suggestion, i had to read your post three times before i even understood it. I hate doing that.

FranklinJohnson

Post by FranklinJohnson » 24 Nov 2004 09:35

Who cares? I don't. So that must mean no one else does either. Shut the fuck up about your god damned stretch marks. Whiny ass white bitches.

Sisters don't give a shit about their stretch marks. They have a big ole fucking booty with big ass stretch marks and they could not care less. Seen any rap music videos recently? Those big ass booty bitches dancing around in the club and by the pool all have stretch marks. Look closely. You will see it.

No one is complaining. If you are complaining about a big ass booty bitch's stretch marks when you got her in the bed with you, you must be gay.

StizzleRizzle

Post by StizzleRizzle » 24 Nov 2004 09:49

Celebrities these days are held in such a high regard in society that people forget that they are actually normal people too. Therefore when an imperfection is found people may feel the need to mention them because it helps people to realize they are normal too.

But when a person sees a normal girl in real life they aren't in awe of them. Therefore they understand these girls are going to have imperfections and look past them.

I know that I myself do not turn down girls because they have stretchmarks. I'm more than happy to be getting some that I don't care about it.

speakEz

Post by speakEz » 24 Nov 2004 12:32

April....... Why do you post on a site for horny guys. Just because you were never a faty does not mean you were never a nasty. Out of the 11 girls that i have intimately seen naked.... only 3 had strech marks. I think you and your friends are not as normal as you think and you look at eachother naked too much.

Chyort

Post by Chyort » 24 Nov 2004 13:03

:unsure: I've seen a real woman or three and I'm still not sure if I can deal with Hi Res stretch marks

username111

Post by username111 » 24 Nov 2004 21:16

april wrote: A word about stretch marks:

I find that whenever Justin posts hi-res pictures of well-endowed actresses, quite a few replies of "eew, stretch marks! Gross!" are soon to follow in the comments.

If you have ever left such a comment, you have never seen an actual woman naked before you in real life.

Guess what, fellas? [s]ALL[/s] 90% (or more) OF WOMEN HAVE STRETCH MARKS. (Well, all women with an ample bosom, that is.) Not to get too scientific on you, but since women are not born with breasts, the skin has to stretch in order to accommodate them when they actually do appear. The bigger the breasts, the more stretch marks the woman will probably have. (I'm guessing the only women with little-to-no stretch marks are those sporting A-cup sized tits.)

So, if you continue to think to yourself that stretch marks are gross, it's probably because the only naked women you have seen (and will ever see if you continue to think that this natural occurrence is "gross") can be found only on magazine pages where their stretch marks have been airbrushed into oblivion.

Thank you.

P.S. None of the above applies to Tara Reid - I'm not even trying to defend that girl's fucked-up rack.
Firstly i do not know where you got the statistic that 90% of people have streach marks. If you are going to make a claim as wild as that, please back it up with some medical study or a boneafide source.

Secondly, Scarletty Johansson and other celebrities participate in a little something called "ill gotten gain" basically they and big corporations sell you your dissatisfaction with your own body by posting these unreaslistic photoshopped images over every fucking consumer magazine on the planet. People see these magazines, and compare themselfs to the images, fell ugly, and work extra shifts at wherever at this shit job they hate so they can buy the product in the magazine thinking it's gonna make them look like a photoshopped image of scarlett Johansson. So if scarlett get's seen with stretch marks and it's posted on the net....then so be it, people need to see the truth about hollywood celebs.

Thirdly, this is not a website devoted to critial thought and social policy. Your going to get people having a snap at celeb's faults, making fun, etc etc. It was just a 2 line comment, don't take these things seriously it's just a forum.
Last edited by username111 on 24 Nov 2004 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

Thalia

Post by Thalia » 25 Nov 2004 01:43

speakEz wrote: April....... Why do you post on a site for horny guys. Just because you were never a faty does not mean you were never a nasty. Out of the 11 girls that i have intimately seen naked.... only 3 had strech marks. I think you and your friends are not as normal as you think and you look at eachother naked too much.
First of all, what is a "nasty" and what does it have to do with stretchmarks?

And what makes you think that because your average amount of stretchmarks seen on girls is just under 30%, that the international average of women everywhere is the same?! It's a simple matter of statistics and sampling really... Who are you to say what is "normal"?

And how can girls look at each other naked too much? I thought you lads enjoyed that kind of thing...

StizzleRizzle

Post by StizzleRizzle » 25 Nov 2004 02:37

Thalia wrote: First of all, what is a "nasty" and what does it have to do with stretchmarks?
I think what he meant was that even though she may never have been fat, that did not mean that she was not still ugly.

Not my words though, just my interpretation.

speakEz

Post by speakEz » 25 Nov 2004 02:57

StizzleRizzle wrote:
Thalia wrote: First of all, what is a "nasty" and what does it have to do with stretchmarks?
I think what he meant was that even though she may never have been fat, that did not mean that she was not still ugly.

Not my words though, just my interpretation.
You are exactly right. A "nasty" is just a gross girl, also refered to as a "skunk nasty."

Thalia

Post by Thalia » 25 Nov 2004 03:00

Ok now we have got that cleared up, care to answer my other questions?